Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
veena m fed up of reading things like being a female v have to support female...........who says this???? even if they r wrong y v have to support dem just based on gender?????????

dis is not right.......husband-wife mein sab equal hota hai.......its nt like being male he is superior or something else......so jo chiz wife ke liye sahi hai hubby ke liye bhi hai.........n vice versa........

my question is for geet baby is more imp den maan.........den how come she forgive daarjee who wanted to kill d baby n geet too?????? i have so many things to say bt wont get into dat...........

for maan geet is d priority n he thinks abt her n she has to learn d same from him........he is not at fault.........he hates dev coz of geet........nt coz he wants to......its his love for geet which makes him hate dev, his own blood........

here female female ki dushman hai ye statement bakwas lagti hai......just coz u dont support a female.......
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: verode

Hey Guys i don't know how many are here with me to support this POV of me. I say MSK is not at all wrong for what happened yesterday. My heart bleaded  when he was cursing himself  for yesterday. This man making himself as a wrong for the lady he loves. He is really great. In all these pains still he believes that he is wrong. MAAN SINGH KHURANA is simply great. Now again he has to come down before Geet once again. That annoys me

Hey Veena...you know my feelings...he is only person in her life who has selflessly wanted just her happiness...& even a drop of tear from her eye that even if indirectly is cozed by him..he can go to the ends of the earth to make up for it...

by going down ..he has only shown how much a man rises in love, selfish love that wants nothing for himself but everything for that one person he loves ....

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Hey Veena...you know my feelings...he is only person in her life who has selflessly wanted just her happiness...& even a drop of tear from her eye that even if indirectly is cozed by him..he can go to the ends of the earth to make up for it...

by going down ..he has only shown how much a man rises in love, selfish love that wants nothing for himself but everything for that one person he loves ....

i second u completely.....this is why we love MSK so-so much........his love is so selfless..........🤗
beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Verode smjha karo yara evry1 got 2 kneel down wn dey realize der mistake ! n aftr all hez no1 othr den great MSK hw cm remain angry wid his lady love ! he cn do evrythng 4 her cz shz so precious 4 him shez da 1 who mk her think dat der iz smthng called LOVE 😳  shz da 1 who brought so mny colrs 2 hiz lyf . Geet iz da 1 4 whom hez living , 4 whom hez breathing & u noe na he cnt see her in pain. After realizing his mistake he mk her proud of dat shz his reaon 2 be alive 😉  da grt MSK noes wts da difference btwn right n rong so hez on right trck 😛