Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

annoying................. (Page 6)

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Maan & Geet  r fictitious characters so what's the need of bashing either of them ........rather we need to chill & enjoy the show coz its our favorite one.......Maaneet compliments each other.........they r always for each other......... they cover up each other's short comings which reflects their true love for each other....Following Maaneet's example of love we Maaneetians should spread love in the forum & stay away from bashing either of them & each other...

Yeah they can only give lectures of difference between real & reel life....LOL....but themselves don't know the difference of real, reel & fiction chars..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtibobby13rocks

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Excellent post manClapGreat reply Preethi and SangiThumbs Up

I swear my blood literally boils when i c some mebers praising, support most of the time MK/GC and his skills. No dobt you have the right to voice your opinion but y ppl bash Geet so much???Arent you guys women???Instead of taking and understand a woman u take a guy's side just because hes good looking aand hot???Confused Seriously too shameless ppl on the forum, but im sure such posts dont and never will affect them.Angry

sana ...& every one ....

they never even come & read our posts ...... dear .... i saw that before also ..... & even made posts requesting people to stop bashing ........ & none of the bashers even read my post ...or other posts that were made requesting them to stop bashing ...... I am telling u ...every week I see 1 request post asking to stop bashing .......still it continues ....

we all are voicing our opinion & taking out our frustration while thy are drooling over there ......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun-lazybee-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Maan & Geet  r fictitious characters so what's the need of bashing either of them ........rather we need to chill & enjoy the show coz its our favorite one.......Maaneet compliments each other.........they r always for each other......... they cover up each other's short comings which reflects their true love for each other....Following Maaneet's example of love we Maaneetians should spread love in the forum & stay away from bashing either of them & each other...

bobby no need to bash the characters but some fail to understand the fact what can we do ..... bobby ........even requesting them did not work ....... when i see any bashing posts i really feel sad ...... coz i love maaneet a lot ......& bashing topics really hurt me ........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti-lazybee-bobby13rocks

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u i am a girl myself but i dun know why are all girls  criticizing geet she only took blood 4om Dev 2 save maan because she cannot live without him  Cry

mahi246itsmylifeboss-lazybee-

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
yes totally agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee-

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

bobby no need to bash the characters but some fail to understand the fact what can we do ..... bobby ........even requesting them did not work ....... when i see any bashing posts i really feel sad ...... coz i love maaneet a lot ......& bashing topics really hurt me ........
                                                                                                                                                                            Really Hima ,me too love Maaneet a lot.......its coz of Maaneet magic we r glued to the forum even at odd hrs ....We r always with Maaneet & ghsp in thick & thin.... We've witnessed a lot of magical Maaneet moments which we cherish till date & so our expectation level has risen high & sometimes we critically appreciate our feelings to the cv's when we don't get to see what we want....but that doesn't mean bashing Maaneet.......without Maaneet there's nothing in ghsp....

sindu_gurti-lazybee-dewdropred

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Really Hima ,me too love Maaneet a lot.......its coz of Maaneet magic we r glued to the forum even at odd hrs ....We r always with Maaneet & ghsp in thick & thin.... We've witnessed a lot of magical Maaneet moments which we cherish till date & so our expectation level has risen high & sometimes we critically appreciate our feelings to the cv's when we don't get to see what we want....but that doesn't mean bashing Maaneet.......without Maaneet there's nothing in ghsp....
the point is its maaneet or just maan and geet  bobby...i really really feel sorry for those girls...how on earth they cant love maaneet..how this is possible for them to be like this?

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

the point is its maaneet or just maan and geet  bobby...i really really feel sorry for those girls...how on earth they cant love maaneet..how this is possible for them to be like this?
                                                                                                                                                                   God knows dear........I personally feel its Maaneet & none should dare to seperate them........Chado yaar we all love Maaneet so don't pay heed to some people's rude comments.........

sindu_gurti

Go to top