India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

annoying................. (Page 4)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
OMG! There are so many people who are still grounded in this forum. I am just amazed! Love you all!
@TM great job again! you gave me an oppurtunity to pour out my anger in your post!

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashisindu_gurti-Sangs-utopia88

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri17

Originally posted by sindu1231

thankyou so much for making this posts...i dony know why girls are behaving like this...and blaming geet is very childish...maan is not blaming geet for accident and then why  u girls are like this...hey this is not divided as maan and geet land actually its diveded as darshti and gurmeet...people here cant love them both., if you cant atleast try to love maaneet.,
whatever maan has done to geet is is uncomparable only...but you cant keep on wieghing what each other has done...he did out of love...and he said one word yesterday to daddi...that geet has brought happiness n his life...since we dont know maan's past we dont know the role played by geet., and dont make conditions as how geet should behave with maan...she has every right to behave as she likes., its her man ..if geet starts keep on thinking what maan does to her,and treat with respect and gratitude...then there will be always a distance between them., they are not strangers they are lovers/couples...
how can a couple be like counting what your partner does?yes, geet didnt forget what maan has done to her...thats why she pleaded dev to save his life...got it?geet and maan are human beings and they are prone to mistakes...i wrote this in another thread...but i felt my pov suits to this topic also...
Wow          Agree.
To you and Topic Maker ClapClap
Love u Maneet and Gurti.
thank you...
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

OMG! There are so many people who are still grounded in this forum. I am just amazed! Love you all!
@TM great job again! you gave me an oppurtunity to pour out my anger in your post!

Clap
preethi now a days i am trying my best to make some of the girls to understand that this is gurti aka maaneet land....but here they cant accept it just because some are bashing someone...what bothers them ...the problem is most of them are confused with their personal wishes, actors personal life with my serial geet...girls we don't have any role in their personal; life...how great fan  we are our place is just out of thier door steps...once they enter their houses we are nothing to them...so stop being to intimidating to the actors., start to love them for their work, talent ....enjoy your freedom of speech and use it to a good range so that we bring out greater potentials from our beloved gurti...i love gurmeet and darshti...i love my maaneet...still  like me many souls are alive preeti...but we are quiet...that's it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot TM for this post.. I am replying to a post here in GF after a very very long time..I usually see a lot of post drooling over Maan or regarding Maan..Ok fine..i understand MSK is hot and all love to drool ..including me at times..But no one has ever ever shown any support for DD.. anything happens in the serial , its DD/ geet who is been bashed for. I am always there to support DD at any point of time.

I cant think how women can think of MC to happen..I bet those who seriously need MC to happen are seriously not women. How can they ever think of such a thing to happen..My god these people have lost their minds over MSK. This show is about Geet , baby and then comes MSK. The serial is about a girl who has left behind the world just for the sake of her baby. And now just to see some hot passionate scenes, they want MC to happen.. Childish behaviour.  There are lot of people in the forum who post unnecessary post just to drool over MSK. Why cant we see any post which is informative or show some support towards Geet. 
 If the accident has happened, it was because of Geet ,oh god give us a break. Yday Dadi said something to MSK, Dadi is wrong. She have gone bonkers , is the reply we get in the posts..

One thing to those women who dnt support women or dnt feel happy being a woman..The world will support women , only if a woman supports and understands another woman. If a women talks such things..showing no support to another women, i feel ashamed to call you call those people women.

Gosh , i have had enough ,Thanks to you TM i am really happy that a guy had to enlighten the forum about this. I support and really appreciate it. Clap 

@Preeths: superb reply..way to go girl...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashisana_sugarbunsindu_gurtimahi246-Veritaserum-mechantefillePreethi-Premi-lazybee-utopia88

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@Sangi... thanks! You are spot on.

People forget that what matters is the inside of the person not the hot flexing muscles. Even if they do a leap of 20 years and show MSK as a 50 year old guy I will still admire him because his basic character is super strong. As i said before A MAN OF PRINCIPLES! A man is a man because of his principles not for the looks. I would say even the previous Dev and the current one looks good.... but are we able to enjoy them as much as we do MSK NO WAY! thats not because they lack the sex quotient that MSK has that because the persona MSK is!

Coming to Geet.... Oh man... she is the inspiration to today's women. When we see so many spineless women in the other serials who always ride on the back of the hero, here she stands up against her husband to tell him his mistakes on his face! That is what a Woman should be... Noone should let oneself be treated as door mat! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashisindu_gurti-Veritaserum--Sangs--lazybee-utopia88

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
What Geet told Maan was absolutely correct. Her words made him realise that his attitude had been totally wrong. The dialogues given to both were absolutely fantastic. Also we must not forget that MSK has always had a temper.  But we must not forget that his anger towards Dev has been because of what he had done to Geet. Had it beenanother girl He would have got angry but not let his anger turn to hatred for his kid bro. Or so I think.  Another thing yaar....this is a serial and we must take it as a source of entertainment and not got into post mortems of the actors' behaviour........I think both were right i their own way, although MSK over-reacted. But its his love and possessiveness towards his Geet that makes him unreasonable I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
TM,Preethi,Sangs.........u all rocks.....Liking button is not enough to show how good yr posts r.....Embarrassed

U said it all......Smile

But still some people will ignore this and will be back with their so much irritating & annoying topicsOuchthey have changed this GF to MF now....Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiPreethi-Premi-Sangs-utopia88dewdropred

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

TM,Preethi,Sangs.........u all rocks.....Liking button is not enough to show how good yr posts r.....Embarrassed

U said it all......Smile

But still some people will ignore this and will be back with their so much irritating & annoying topicsOuchthey have changed this GF to MF now....Ermm

So true chinks..how much ever we say it here..the next second there will be so many post..basically not so good posts..i think to maintain the forum Mods should moderate a bit more..like all the pics posts should be made into one thread. Let them do whatever they want in that thread and not creating many thread for that..anyways who are we to say..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti-lazybee-dewdropred

Go to top