Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Excellent post man👏Great reply Preethi and Sangi👍🏼

I swear my blood literally boils when i c some mebers praising, support most of the time MK/GC and his skills. No dobt you have the right to voice your opinion but y ppl bash Geet so much???Arent you guys women???Instead of taking and understand a woman u take a guy's side just because hes good looking aand hot???😕 Seriously too shameless ppl on the forum, but im sure such posts dont and never will affect them.😡
DD_deewaani thumbnail
it is not just annoying....it is very disgusting n irritating also!......i mean nowadays GF is filled with so much of negative vibes by some repetitive posts by some of the girl members....either they are drooling n praising their favourite actor for no reason.....or they are pin pointing the other actor or character;s fault to defend their favourite actor/character!
BTw thanx for the topic...it was really needed!😊

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan & Geet  r fictitious characters so what's the need of bashing either of them ........rather we need to chill & enjoy the show coz its our favorite one.......Maaneet compliments each other.........they r always for each other......... they cover up each other's short comings which reflects their true love for each other....Following Maaneet's example of love we Maaneetians should spread love in the forum & stay away from bashing either of them & each other...
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sangi1588

So true chinks..how much ever we say it here..the next second there will be so many post..basically not so good posts..i think to maintain the forum Mods should moderate a bit more..like all the pics posts should be made into one thread. Let them do whatever they want in that thread and not creating many thread for that..anyways who are we to say..😳

Kuch log khud kehthe hai ki woh sudhrenge nahi Sangi....
As i was saying earlier it defies logic for what ever MSK does but when it comes to the woman called Geet i dont know why people just jump to criticize the poor soul... Even MSK is supporting her....... Ouch
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Maan & Geet  r fictitious characters so what's the need of bashing either of them ........rather we need to chill & enjoy the show coz its our favorite one.......Maaneet compliments each other.........they r always for each other......... they cover up each other's short comings which reflects their true love for each other....Following Maaneet's example of love we Maaneetians should spread love in the forum & stay away from bashing either of them & each other...

Thats what we are saying,.There is not Maneet without Geet... So why bash Geet all the time? Why is this in justice meted out to a woman by all the women? Where were such peace makers when Geet is bashed?😲 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

my bobby...you are the peace keeper dear and making us to laugh via ur posts.take this gift of mine please.
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Kuch log khud kehthe hai ki woh sudhrenge nahi Sangi....
As i was saying earlier it defies logic for what ever MSK does but when it comes to the woman called Geet i dont know why people just jump to criticize the poor soul... Even MSK is supporting her.......

And not to forget promotions posts😆Any ways still u didn't know their private place where they bash the main lead of the show all the time🤔

-Zoya- thumbnail
I dont know why its so difficult for people to support Geet!!!
Maan did a wrong thing suspecting her and  listening to that man!!!
And if he feels guilty...
I say its much better than him being ignorant of his deed and being rude to her!!!

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah they can only give lectures of difference between real & reel life....😆....but themselves don't know the difference of real, reel & fiction chars..😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Excellent post man👏Great reply Preethi and Sangi👍🏼

I swear my blood literally boils when i c some mebers praising, support most of the time MK/GC and his skills. No dobt you have the right to voice your opinion but y ppl bash Geet so much???Arent you guys women???Instead of taking and understand a woman u take a guy's side just because hes good looking aand hot???😕 Seriously too shameless ppl on the forum, but im sure such posts dont and never will affect them.😡

sana ...& every one ....

they never even come & read our posts ...... dear .... i saw that before also ..... & even made posts requesting people to stop bashing ........ & none of the bashers even read my post ...or other posts that were made requesting them to stop bashing ...... I am telling u ...every week I see 1 request post asking to stop bashing .......still it continues ....

we all are voicing our opinion & taking out our frustration while thy are drooling over there ......