intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

today i dont know what alll foolish dialouges she is gg to tell

yesterday it realy reached maximum

cv;s realy made fun of the character ichaa through tappu's comments

oh today the episode will be good, i can tell u , just when we think we will stop watching this crap something good will happen again , and we will again get back to watch it

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
so true anmol

i have tried it a lot of times

but again back to uttaran

this addiction not gg so easily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23intruderfast

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

so true anmol

same here with me neenuLOLLOLi always tried to watch tereliye whenever ad comes and tried to stick to that show only bt as a reflex action i switch to uttaran in every 2-5 minLOLLOLLOLLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

so true anmol

this is my problem too, i have never been addicted to any other serial like this
only rescue is to get addicted to some other serial, i have been trying , hopefully jaldi mere system se chale jaaye yeh crap

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

so true anmol

this is my problem too, i have never been addicted to any other serial like this
only rescue is to get addicted to some other serial, i have been trying , hopefully jaldi mere system se chale jaaye yeh crap

its not possible for me..i have tried soo many times...i always decide that m not gonna watch this nonsense serial but i just cant resist myself...i should not say but i have to...m an uttaran addict Dead
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh today the episode will be good, i can tell u , just when we think we will stop watching this crap something good will happen again , and we will again get back to watch it

you are right anmol... everytime they take us to the peak of our patience and the minute it goes beyong endurance and we decide to stop watching it... they come up with a soothing balm... and show something that we have been waiting for... so finally we are as usual stuck to this useless show ... just cannot seem to let go off Ichcha n Veer....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

[QUOTE=intruderfast]

you are right anmol... everytime they take us to the peak of our patience and the minute it goes beyong endurance and we decide to stop watching it... they come up with a soothing balm... and show something that we have been waiting for... so finally we are as usual stuck to this useless show ... just cannot seem to let go off Ichcha n Veer....LOL
[/QUOTE

yea..when we r about to quit watching this serial  they come up with something good...they please us for few days..and after that they again start chanting tappu's name....again the public is annoyed and is ready to stop watching it...the again come up with something interesting...this show is never ending

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index