Kis Ko Joothe Maru - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

batao Veer ne aisa kya dumb kaam kiya hai ki usko joote paden....
theek hai nowadays he is not rasing his voice much...but he is thinking of both his mother & his wife's feelings....afterall mai lost a son...so she has lost all her senses....how can he be rude to her....and till today he has supported iccha so much ..whatever iccha today is only because she is Veer's wife, lets not forget that....what credibility does she have without him?...

Well every one says he is clever and smart person right ?? a clever and smart person knows how to deal with both wife and mother and keep them happy at same time , he is letting icha take faltu ke decisions which he is aware of , and why is he letting her do her Manmani ?? if she is his wife , then even he is equally responsible for spoiling her , way too much

icha is nothing without any ones support and we all can see that

@charu , it means a lot coming from u , i know ur die hard fan of icha ,
Originally posted by ichvee

pahle kis ko maru...
start with nani😉
i dont understand iccha's 'AAJ Tak  mein maa nahi ban paayi' wht does tht mean.... its between 3-6 months since they got married according to them.. arre woh insaan ka baccha hain yaa algae/moss jo 2 days mein ugal aayega!!😲... these things are soo irritaing in this serial.............😡😡😡serial mein timeline nahi hoti, but itna bhi logic ko defy mat karo yaar..🤬🤬
its shameful to create succh substandard  show where u dont pay attention to atleast the apparent logic...  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
cvs this is for u🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬
Originally posted by ichvee

pahle kis ko maru...
mmmm jogi ko for his house  aur umed ko for his house 😛 jo dumb logon ko unke ghar me rakh liya
Originally posted by IisBliss

i dont understand iccha's 'AAJ Tak  mein maa nahi ban paayi' wht does tht mean.... its between 3-6 months since they got married according to them.. arre woh insaan ka baccha hain yaa algae/moss jo 2 days mein ugal aayega!!😲... these things are soo irritaing in this serial.............😡😡😡serial mein timeline nahi hoti, but itna bhi logic ko defy mat karo yaar..🤬🤬
its shameful to create succh substandard  show where u dont pay attention to atleast the apparent logic...  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
cvs this is for u🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬
mmmmm compare kar rahin hain apne aap ko dayan ke saath....if dayan can bcome mummy in 1 day when veer was drunk, iccha dint naa ise liye bura lag raha hain usko 🤢
Seriously we need to thrash Cvs for deviating from the main story, n spoiling Iccha's character!!

In Uttaran slap Iccha first coz she is the one ruining her own life!! Taps said it, she (iccha ) is bewakoof!! n.... Veer u dont deserve a fool like Iccha as ur wife, nor a vamp like Tapu, pl find someone better!!
Good one Jaya......
Sabko All deserve it......BUT First in the line is Ichcha for me for asking the most idiotic Q and convincing also.....Differentiation dekho Maa-Baap ki tarah pooja mein baitiye😡What brains thisgal has🤢

Everyone deserves a Joota but most importantly ichha and veer.. ichha  asking an idiotic question 🤣 then veer asking ichha are you not scared that someone else will take your place 😲 just like ichha is stupid for agreeing to mai's demand veer is equally stupid for agreeing to ichha's demand  and the rest deserve something more than Jootas

Originally posted by divy609

Good one Jaya......
Sabko All deserve it......BUT First in the line is Ichcha for me for asking the most idiotic Q and convincing also.....Differentiation dekho Maa-Baap ki tarah pooja mein baitiye😡What brains thisgal has🤢

Icha gets the biggest and fattest jootha. What bulls$it! Sit like Maa Baap...and then making Veer feel so bad by talking about differenciation between the two kids.

And more than anything: for lying to Veer that no one said anything to her.

Veer: he gets the next jootha....he needs to stand up straight, and when Icha says that she can't become a 'maa', he should simply open his laptop, book a hotel in the Andamans for two straight months, and take her there...trust me, if Veer can be a dad, Icha can become a mom in the first month itself ðŸ˜‰

Oh yes, and both need to leave their cell phones behind in Btoon when they go to Andamans. ðŸ˜†

yaar sabse pehele mujhe jute maro for getting addicted to this sadu serial