Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-B.C-rules&suggestions(Pg2&3Note)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

hello friends ....

as per aditi's request ...... I am posting the rules once again ......

new appended Rules ....for banner contest .......

1) this banner contest is for crazies only .......

2)we will have the banner contest on sunday march 13 after 2 P.M..... so that the participants can have enough time to select the pics ... sort them & can make it in peace instead of in a rush ... please let us know girls if the date needs to be extended ....

3) if anybody else from the crazies are interested then they can also join & can make banners .... but plz inform us  let us know that u also want to make the banner ... so that we know how many participants are there .... till date 4 participants '

Aarti ....aditi .....ixx ....nandu ....

4) we will create a separate thread ... just like how they have banner contests ... similar way ....

5) numbering will b done for all the banners & vote the banners by the number .... & the banner should have crazy incredibles as the title ...(crazy incredibles is compulsory & should be legible .... other wise that banner will not be considered.... & will not be voted for ....)no need to write our real names ... for security purposes .... only crazy incredibles should b there ...

6)the banner contest thread like always will have crazy incredibles as a title ...

7)crazy incredibles - Banner Contest will be the title ... & will be opened by deepthi ....

as IXX , Aarti , Aditi & nandu 'are making the banners ... these 4 will b the participants .... & cannot vote ......& cannot open the thread ....

8)There will b only 1 vote per head ...... & strictly .... no chatting or quoting in that thread .... only voting ....  & these rules will be mentioned in the post itself ...

9)it will be good if the banners come to all of us as a surprise .... so only the participants & the topic maker will know whose banner is what ...other than that ... no one else will know ....... we will have the contest for 2 days ... 48 hours ...  sunday & monday ... voting will b closed exactly after 48 hours ...

V.V.Imp ...10)contestants will not PM any more banners to the crazies ....... crazies will see the banner only after they are posted in the thread ........ banners will b pm ed to deepthi ... as she will b opening the banner contest thread .... that 2 ... only after u finalled then ... banners to be PM ed to deepthi by Saturday night 9 P.M. march 12th ..........let me know participants 9 P.M. time is gud for u or not .....

3 banners per person .... once pm ed ur banner is finalised ... so before u pm ... confirm that that is the banner u want ........ there will b no changes ....

11)last date for the pm to the banner contest will b informed once decided today ... march 12th afternoon & contest thread will b opened midnight or on Sunday morning as per deepthi's convenience '.. & will last for 48 hours ''..

12)We will wait for dee '' coz her MIL is ill ' so the date can be postponed '..

let me know if u all want to add some more rules '

13) 1 more thing the participants want suggestions from crazies ... so .. who else wants to give suggesstions other than aash & spee ' or say who would be like to be their helpers .....

Note:-

In this thread .....  Only discussion related to banner contest will be done ....  participants can post their doubts & suggestions can be given by crazies ..... so that members inboxes will not be flooded with pm 's .......

Edited by dewdropred - 05 March 2011 at 12:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--bharkhasumona28RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnomisty85kirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

suggestions .........

forgot to mention .....

1)aash wanted SBV & NPM .....

so that is compulsory .... & try to include all pics from the beginning to till date & then .... Plz don't repeat the scenes ....   

suggestions ........... links ........

spandana's & deepz suggestion on page 2 ........

Important Note on page 3 ........

Edited by dewdropred - 04 March 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFancraziekudiadoremevirgoLoquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
thanx hima...everything is clear now...i hv already created one...will create couple more...
btw...i hv all pics from beginning till end...so if anyone wants any pics...i can gladly provide them....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi123_78

thanx hima...everything is clear now...i hv already created one...will create couple more...

btw...i hv all pics from beginning till end...so if anyone wants any pics...i can gladly provide them....

@aditi ...welcome & .... gud going .....

@all -- girls if u all need pics .........contact aditi ..........

craziekudiadoremevirgobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the update guys!!! let me know ur suggestions!!!!

adoremevirgobharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

forgot to mention .....

aash wanted SBV & NPM ..... so that is compulsory .... & try to include all pics from the beginning to till date & then .... Plz don't repeat the scenes ....
het chahiye sabko woh pics...

lekin bill mere naam ka bana rahe ho!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hima dii...accha hua u opened a separate thread... thanks hima dii on behalf of all crazies.. varna humara inbox full ho jaatha just like the sorry one... agree with all the rules....

aur aash i second u hum sabko NPM maan chahiye LOL

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thnaks hima

dewdropred

Go to top