Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Dilip Joshi is a fantastic actor. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kk1974

Groupbie

kk1974

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

He is just an ok actor. Far from best. Calling anyone "best" without any basis and purely on opinion, takes a lot of guts. Troll, anyone?

Dear Mr Ultimate

Audiences are not trained movie critiques. They judge a movie or a serial or an actor purely on their own opinion without any so called basis. And if you ask anyone, even remotely related to film or TV, he or she will tell you that it is the only thing that matters. All other basis hardly counts.

And if calling some "
best" without any basis and purely on opinion takes a lot of guts than the same goes with someone who calls an actor "OK" without any basis and purely on the basis of one's opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dilip Joshi is a fantastic actor. (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
undoubtedly Dilip Joshi is the best comedians we have....and without making moronic faces, get ups and the likes...just by his natural and spontaneous acting and dialogue delivery he can bring the house down laughing....he is the best and he rocks....

poisso

poisso

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
jethu, i.e. Dilip joshi? he is the most favourite actor (definitely, so far as his acting skill is concerned) for me. i like his expressions

coolpal9

coolpal9

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
very true..

This was best seen in the current track where jethalal had bhang n d way he acted of beating up iyer....

Being completely in ur senses acting to be actually passed out or completely off senses is a tough job  he did it commnedably well!! 

.....Lata.....

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
when he drank bhang he acted very,....................................nicely

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

@ mulan why?

What I meant was that what the post says is very accurate :)

-Vrinda-

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Dilip Joshi debuted in films with movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. He was student of Anupam Kher..

Ishan.

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u friends. actually I started watching the show bcoz of him. love his acting.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan......Lata.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top