Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 144)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 4861

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by m4manju


Paaya maine paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nagmein sa gaya tumhe
paaya maine paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe, sapna banaya tumhe, neendon mein bulaya tumhe

tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
ishq mazhab ishq meri jaat ban gayi Embarrassed

 
That's one of my favourite songs at this moment...It's really suiting by the picture
Very well done...Great choice you have
mine too...love that song to the core Embarrassed
@my choice- thanks again LOL maybe coz i m a crazy music listener since so long...mom tells me when i was 8 months old and used to cry she used play some songs and i used to stop crying immediately....now beat that ROFL


Edited by m4manju - 13 March 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanlover.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

Originally posted by jaanlover

Originally posted by m4manju


Paaya maine paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nagmein sa gaya tumhe
paaya maine paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe, sapna banaya tumhe, neendon mein bulaya tumhe

tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
ishq mazhab ishq meri jaat ban gayi Embarrassed

 
That's one of my favourite songs at this moment...It's really suiting by the picture
Very well done...Great choice you have
mine too...love that song to the core Embarrassed
@my choice- thanks again LOL maybe coz i m a crazy music listener since so long...mom tells me when i was 8 months old and used to cry she used play some songs and i used to stop crying immediately....now beat that ROFL
 i like the song too yaar 
     and woh u are one of the amazed kids and one of kind yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 4861

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by m4manju

mine too...love that song to the core Embarrassed
@my choice- thanks again LOL maybe coz i m a crazy music listener since so long...mom tells me when i was 8 months old and used to cry she used play some songs and i used to stop crying immediately....now beat that ROFL
 i like the song too yaar 
     and woh u are one of the amazed kids and one of kind yaar 
hahaha i knw aish....thats the only thing as my prized possession right nw ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
6 more pages to go yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manj

hahaha i knw aish....thats the only thing as my prized possession right nw ROFL
hahaha . funny manju u are my prize yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 4861

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

6 more pages to go yaar 
*sigh* 
lets start some diff game to end this fc fast LOL

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 4861

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by m4manj

hahaha i knw aish....thats the only thing as my prized possession right nw ROFL
hahaha . funny manju u are my prize yaar 
aww aish my tweenie *hugs* love u rey Embarrassed
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

Originally posted by taman07

6 more pages to go yaar 
*sigh* 
lets start some diff game to end this fc fast LOL

 how about the aplh one yara 
   and i will post random vms and pics yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manju

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: sinamika   Replies: 488   Views: 28046

sinamika 488 28046 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1168   Views: 85045

Wazupp 1168 85045 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57689

Eksie 1197 57689 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
~*~Mayurians Forever 19~*~ NEW THRD P1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1201   Views: 39783

safeplacetoland 1201 39783 03 April 2010 at 11:44am by preity*zinta
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3224

Lennie 6 3224 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index