Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer-The most Faltu Hero of Tellwood!:Final Warning PG7 (Page 4)

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
veer bhikari toh pta nahi but according to me biggest bhikaran in the show is tappu. I hope ichaa should stop her emotional blackmailing to veer most of the tyms . there  used to be a lott of tyms whn ichaa emotionally blackmailed veer, and veer should have stop getting blackmailed by mai and ichaa . He should have to  stop listening to this emotional blackmailing and have to shut the mouth of ichaa and mai at tyms . He need to stand for the right thing using his brain at right time

Edited by tani_thk - 03 March 2011 at 3:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojtiny15LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

ok lets not forget one thing , if icha is doing her faltu ki manmani , even veer babu is to be blamed , why give her so much freedom and cant he demand her to be in limits or use head or wat ever , he clearly cannot keep control on both his faltu wifes 

vo to hai..bus ek baar veer vansh ki tarah garaj pade iccha par....bus iccha ki chutti ho jayegi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

chalo kam se kam bhikari se gadhe tak to pohonche...LOL.....vaise aksar pati gadhe hi hote hain...bichare..biwi ki haan nein haan milana hi padta hai...

Biwi ko sirf uske saamne awaaz lagaana aati hai....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

I donno how much i try to i can never see any likable thing in him ,  well individual perceptions , ok no Bikhari but GADHA ........ 

Yes he is a gadha who is still hanging on to Ichcha who is indeed hanging on to Tapasya and we r the biggest gadha hanging on to this serial all this while...Veer should leave Ichcha and get married to some other girl...Angry...i am that angry at Ichcha....

Chilax Dear ........Smile
This is not d first time Ichcha has done something like this and I strongly suspect this Ichcha telling Veer to sit in puja with Veer was just a plan by CVs to hold on to viewers interest as to what will happen next. Otherwise we would have assumed that Veer wont sit in Puja and there will be no drama (which means no TRPs) Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeakruzsourojdivy609tiny15LimitLessFan

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

chalo kam se kam bhikari se gadhe tak to pohonche...LOL.....vaise aksar pati gadhe hi hote hain...bichare..biwi ki haan nein haan milana hi padta hai...

haan nein haan nahie dhechu mein dhechu Wink remember we r dealing with Gadha's LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@Shyam , agar ye hua hai , i will die of heart attack ...........Pakka [LOl]

@tani , veer has a brain ?? seriously Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkshyamstiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

haan nein haan nahie dhechu mein dhechu Wink remember we r dealing with Gadha's LOLLOLLOL

sahee meinLOLLOLLOL yeh accha hai.dhechu mein dhechu...bilkul yahi to ho raha hai..LOLLOL

Edited by vijayam - 03 March 2011 at 3:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by akruz

I donno how much i try to i can never see any likable thing in him ,  well individual perceptions , ok no Bikhari but GADHA ........ 

Yes he is a gadha who is still hanging on to Ichcha who is indeed hanging on to Tapasya and we r the biggest gadha hanging on to this serial all this while...Veer should leave Ichcha and get married to some other girl...Angry...i am that angry at Ichcha....

Chilax Dear ........Smile
This is not d first time Ichcha has done something like this and I strongly suspect this Ichcha telling Veer to sit in puja with Veer was just a plan by CVs to hold on to viewers interest as to what will happen next. Otherwise we would have assumed that Veer wont sit in Puja and there will be no drama (which means no TRPs) Ermm

And in this chakkar of TRPs what are they doing...who will buy this shit when Ichcha says she might not be pregnant because Veer is not loving his baby....do CVs think we r fools to this levelAngry...and what a great newly wed pati-patni....Ichcha brings water to Veer, Ichcha makes food for Veer but no love, no craving to be together...they should just wind up this serial...Veecha is now just a dream for me...which is not going to happen at all...too many unwanted characters, too many stories, too many confusions and in between the protagonist is reduced to nothing more than a dumb assOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojshyamstiny15

Go to top