Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Future Story! (will it or will not?)

VampireLeader24 Goldie
VampireLeader24
VampireLeader24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Buddies, Hows everything going?
My name is Sanam, you can call me by my name, or my nickname Roshni, or Sanu,Sanz,Rosh, whatever u like.
I'm not new to this forum, but I'm a silent reader, this might be my 6th or 7th post on this forum.
Ok now I should stop my Know me Better session.LOLWink

Ok so In my view the future story goes like this:

As we all know Panchii has started liking her boss Siddharth, they both will soon fall in love. But Siddharth would not be able to hide the truth from Panchii that he is a vampire.Shocked(This is Just a possibility)

Then Panchii will also come to know that Abhay and Siddharth are rivals,
(Now Sid tells some fake story to Panchii about his rivalry and he believes her)
She will trust Siddharth and as she doesn't like Abhay, She will turn against him.Confused

Soon Pia also comes to know who Siddharth is, and she turns into another of his rival. Panchii tries to turn Pia against Abhay but doesn't succeed. Angry

Then this truth comes out that Pia is Arnab's Daughter, and then Panchii turns against Pia.ShockedSleepy

Then their tiff carries on, I have no Idea what will happen after that. It might be that Sid tries to kill Pia or something, and Panchii then starts hating him or something else happens. Guys do share ur views Please!

Regards,
-Sanz-Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi

VampireLeader24 Goldie
VampireLeader24
VampireLeader24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Note: I might be ruining the story line, I'm not a good story maker, so please do share ur Views!!
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i dont want panchi and piya to hate each other......i guess the story should be left to the writers and not us members of IF

mitumi

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
yr story line is quite interesting.......but i think  sid does'nt like anyone.....he will just play with panchi to get piya...becoz he also luv maithali ahd she is smilar to her...there will be some fight scene with abhay and sidd but at last he will leave piya to abhay...Ermm hope their will be happy ending at last...Smile
VampireLeader24 Goldie
VampireLeader24
VampireLeader24

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

i dont want panchi and piya to hate each other......i guess the story should be left to the writers and not us members of IF

I know but sometimes predictions come true so I was just giving a hand to predict the future storyline!
VampireLeader24 Goldie
VampireLeader24
VampireLeader24

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

yr story line is quite interesting.......but i think  sid does'nt like anyone.....he will just play with panchi to get piya...becoz he also luv maithali ahd she is smilar to her...there will be some fight scene with abhay and sidd but at last he will leave piya to abhay...Ermm hope their will be happy ending at last...Smile

good thinking, actually I made it really tragic, if what ur saying comes out to be true, then this will be the high point and I'm waiting to see how will Panchii react!!

PKYEK100

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index