Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Deepika becomes the Gossip queen!!!!:)) (Page 6)

Irisduplex Goldie
Irisduplex
Irisduplex

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
stupid zoom!

and why do some people keep on saying Deepika acts like a victim...she acts nothing like that! The gal had the balls to come out in the open and let people know she was cheated on...whilst guy was going around behaving like a gentleman who is all respectful and caring towards his ex....she blew his lid!! Who'll have so much courage to do what she did? In my perspective she refused to play a victim and stand up for herself. And yeah thats very brave!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwglittersashna26Tani91eraserTerenaina

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Irisduplexqwww

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Macsiris

stupid zoom!

and why do some people keep on saying Deepika acts like a victim...she acts nothing like that! The gal had the balls to come out in the open and let people know she was cheated on...whilst guy was going around behaving like a gentleman who is all respectful and caring towards his ex....she blew his lid!! Who'll have so much courage to do what she did? In my perspective she refused to play a victim and stand up for herself. And yeah thats very brave!!

I agree!

But yet some people keep on saying she is acting like a victim and that she pretends to be an innocent bla bla when in fact all she did was saying the truth..Oh well each to their own I guessSleepy

Edited by Natss - 04 March 2011 at 12:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badal100

badal100 Groupbie
badal100
badal100

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natss

Originally posted by Macsiris

stupid zoom!

I agree!

But yet some people keep on saying she is acting like a victim and that she pretends to be an innocent bla bla when in fact all she did was saying the truth..Oh well each to their own I guessSleepy

Couldn't agree more!
yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
cannot a person even date after shes been cheated and cannot even say that shes been cheated, am sure if it would have been the other way round and if ranbeer would have said that the "girl" had cheated, everybody would have been poor ranbir and would go on questioning the character of the girl, but here even though the guy cheated we all go poor ranbir, better for him, he could do better than tht! 
 its like shes the one who cheated :\

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterseraserTani91Terenaina

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwww

kawal_tak IF-Sizzlerz
kawal_tak
kawal_tak

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

I think Deepika was amazing in OSO and BAH. She has good comic timing. Very few have that! I've only seen her Housefull from last year so I can't judge. But I will definitely try to catch up! And some people might not like her right now (including me) because of her Ranbir drama. But I think she did all that for really her movie publicity but more for herself...she was SERIOUSLY hurt guys! Anyway she's really cute! I am currently in love with Kawal's siggieTongue
I can't believe I wrote this but...
This comment is especially for a great friend of mineTongue Terenaina aka Aishu

hehe thank you so much :)

Katalicious

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Zoom wonder who run itsLOL So Deepika is a gossip queen because she said the truth about Ranbir. And what has flops and her boyfriends gotto do with the truth right? Why is there not a segment about men when they cheat what about their character lol, it always the girl fault there must be something wrong with her?  Deepika seems to get a lot of negative vibes only because she said the truth.

qwww

Go to top