delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by delhigirl

@veena 
I do not understand, why geet cannot be shown fully pregnant. Other characters in other serials are clearly being shown pregnant. So what s the issue in geet? I agree that either they show pregnancy in the right way or go for miscarriage

Kay dear dont talk dear then we will become bashers

Sorry , i was truly not trying to bash anyone. I am just telling the CVs how to handle the situation because they cannot keep giving cinematic liberty as an excuse all the time

Oh Kay muje aur tume samjne ki samjdhari yahan kisi ko nahi hai
Big smile. tumhare 3000 posts hone ja rahe hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

@veena 
I do not understand, why geet cannot be shown fully pregnant. Other characters in other serials are clearly being shown pregnant. So what s the issue in geet? I agree that either they show pregnancy in the right way or go for miscarriage

Kay dear dont talk dear then we will become bashers

Sorry , i was truly not trying to bash anyone. I am just telling the CVs how to handle the situation because they cannot keep giving cinematic liberty as an excuse all the time

Oh Kay muje aur tume samjne ki samjdhari yahan kisi ko nahi hai
Big smile. tumhare 3000 posts hone ja rahe hain

Oh kay i havent seen that. Oh iam going to becaome an IF-dazzler wowwwww
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Exactly Veena di.

It's totally high time now that CVS do something for the baby issue.
I mean, if someone has problem with the baby issue, then just remove the baby from the scene, because cvs have never ever used the baby more than a boon to the show. It's just a step to proceed the storyline. So, now when we can't bear this flat stomach and unproceeding pregnancy of Geet, they need to concentrate on this. That, whether they want to keep the baby or not.
If they really want to, then they have to show Geet showing some signs of pregnancy.
We can't go much longer with the excuses such as - 
'Geet is supermom'
'GHSP is out of logic'
Aand all that bla bla.... For fun, it's o.k. But, what about logic. I agree if we have to watch shows then we have to decrease out wills of logic, but not this much. Because this is a show of real world and not some other world, where babies take much time to take birth and no signs of pregnancy are seen even in the 5th month of pregnancy.

So, I just want to request the cvs and the screenplay writers to look into this matter more than as soon as possible. Because, this is one of the most important factors which is ruining GHSP.

And now, coming to the point that Maan should not be shown suspecting himself that whether he can be a good father for the child or not.

I just think, MAAN is a person who understands himself the best. And, he an never think so. At leats not for Dev. 
Just a line from film "PAA" for Dev - 

"Just lending a sperm doesn't make you the father of the child".

That's the best line for him. I mean, what Maan has done for Geet cannot be even thought by Dev. And now, Dev becoming caring towards Geet and her child?
Now way. Even though he does it, there's no place for him to come in between MAAN and GEET.
Because, Maan is something for Geet and in her life that is indispensable for her. No one can take his palce in Geet's life. And no one can have his place in Geet's life other than Maan;s. That's it. There's no need for such a track which would ruin the actual essence of the show. I seriously don't want Maan to forgive Dev. Instead he can say - 

"You can stay here, but that's not because I have forgiven you. that I won't do ever, but because I want to remove your lending on me. i don't know if I would succeed in doing that ever, but I will try." 

This one line will give the answer to Dev, Dadi and Annie. 

That's all.
Sorry If it's a long Post.
And Veena di.
Hats off to you for a sensible topic!

NOTES:
  • No offence intended to anyone.
  • That's entirely my point of view.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Exactly Veena di.

It's totally high time now that CVS do something for the baby issue.
I mean, if someone has problem with the baby issue, then just remove the baby from the scene, because cvs have never ever used the baby more than a boon to the show. It's just a step to proceed the storyline. So, now when we can't bear this flat stomach and unproceeding pregnancy of Geet, they need to concentrate on this. That, whether they want to keep the baby or not.
If they really want to, then they have to show Geet showing some signs of pregnancy.
We can't go much longer with the excuses such as - 
'Geet is supermom'
'GHSP is out of logic'
Aand all that bla bla.... For fun, it's o.k. But, what about logic. I agree if we have to watch shows then we have to decrease out wills of logic, but not this much. Because this is a show of real world and not some other world, where babies take much time to take birth and no signs of pregnancy are seen even in the 5th month of pregnancy.

So, I just want to request the cvs and the screenplay writers to look into this matter more than as soon as possible. Because, this is one of the most important factors which is ruining GHSP.

And now, coming to the point that Maan should not be shown suspecting himself that whether he can be a good father for the child or not.

I just think, MAAN is a person who understands himself the best. And, he an never think so. At leats not for Dev. 
Just a line from film "PAA" for Dev - 

"Just lending a sperm doesn't make you the father of the child".

That's the best line for him. I mean, what Maan has done for Geet cannot be even thought by Dev. And now, Dev becoming caring towards Geet and her child?
Now way. Even though he does it, there's no place for him to come in between MAAN and GEET.
Because, Maan is something for Geet and in her life that is indispensable for her. No one can take his palce in Geet's life. And no one can have his place in Geet's life other than Maan;s. That's it. There's no need for such a track which would ruin the actual essence of the show. I seriously don't want Maan to forgive Dev. Instead he can say - 

"You can stay here, but that's not because I have forgiven you. that I won't do ever, but because I want to remove your lending on me. i don't know if I would succeed in doing that ever, but I will try." 

This one line will give the answer to Dev, Dadi and Annie. 

That's all.
Sorry If it's a long Post.
And Veena di.
Hats off to you for a sensible topic!

NOTES:
  • No offence intended to anyone.
  • That's entirely my point of view.

Sanjana you are my darling baby
sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i also agree if they are not showing the pregnancy then better to end it and if they are going to show maan feeling guilt  about the child's parental factor,then it is not acceptable

..VeenaGcian..

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Sanjana you are my darling baby

Thanks a lot di.
And the same goes to you.
Love u.Wink

..VeenaGcian..

quit IF-Rockerz
quit
quit

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ya agree want MC now....

..VeenaGcian..

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
chal veena phir se panga lia tu neROFLROFL
wese i agree dat it high time CVs must solve this mystery ...ye insaan ka bacha hai ya .....ROFL
wese geet pregnant hai bhi ke nahi haiWacko
whenever geet talks about her baby i look at her flat tummy ...oye baby konsa babyOuch feeling he nahi ati ke ye geet apne baby ki baat kar rahiSilly
baby ke papa ye wo.. sab dialogues bas aviyeen lagteLOL
aisi pregnancy fst time dekhi kisi serial maiSilly

mechantefille

Go to top