Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly Veena di.

It's totally high time now that CVS do something for the baby issue.
I mean, if someone has problem with the baby issue, then just remove the baby from the scene, because cvs have never ever used the baby more than a boon to the show. It's just a step to proceed the storyline. So, now when we can't bear this flat stomach and unproceeding pregnancy of Geet, they need to concentrate on this. That, whether they want to keep the baby or not.
If they really want to, then they have to show Geet showing some signs of pregnancy.
We can't go much longer with the excuses such as - 
'Geet is supermom'
'GHSP is out of logic'
Aand all that bla bla.... For fun, it's o.k. But, what about logic. I agree if we have to watch shows then we have to decrease out wills of logic, but not this much. Because this is a show of real world and not some other world, where babies take much time to take birth and no signs of pregnancy are seen even in the 5th month of pregnancy.

So, I just want to request the cvs and the screenplay writers to look into this matter more than as soon as possible. Because, this is one of the most important factors which is ruining GHSP.

And now, coming to the point that Maan should not be shown suspecting himself that whether he can be a good father for the child or not.

I just think, MAAN is a person who understands himself the best. And, he an never think so. At leats not for Dev. 
Just a line from film "PAA" for Dev - 

"Just lending a sperm doesn't make you the father of the child".

That's the best line for him. I mean, what Maan has done for Geet cannot be even thought by Dev. And now, Dev becoming caring towards Geet and her child?
Now way. Even though he does it, there's no place for him to come in between MAAN and GEET.
Because, Maan is something for Geet and in her life that is indispensable for her. No one can take his palce in Geet's life. And no one can have his place in Geet's life other than Maan;s. That's it. There's no need for such a track which would ruin the actual essence of the show. I seriously don't want Maan to forgive Dev. Instead he can say - 

"You can stay here, but that's not because I have forgiven you. that I won't do ever, but because I want to remove your lending on me. i don't know if I would succeed in doing that ever, but I will try." 

This one line will give the answer to Dev, Dadi and Annie. 

That's all.
Sorry If it's a long Post.
And Veena di.
Hats off to you for a sensible topic!

NOTES:
  • No offence intended to anyone.
  • That's entirely my point of view.

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mg777

Exactly Veena di.

It's totally high time now that CVS do something for the baby issue.
I mean, if someone has problem with the baby issue, then just remove the baby from the scene, because cvs have never ever used the baby more than a boon to the show. It's just a step to proceed the storyline. So, now when we can't bear this flat stomach and unproceeding pregnancy of Geet, they need to concentrate on this. That, whether they want to keep the baby or not.
If they really want to, then they have to show Geet showing some signs of pregnancy.
We can't go much longer with the excuses such as - 
'Geet is supermom'
'GHSP is out of logic'
Aand all that bla bla.... For fun, it's o.k. But, what about logic. I agree if we have to watch shows then we have to decrease out wills of logic, but not this much. Because this is a show of real world and not some other world, where babies take much time to take birth and no signs of pregnancy are seen even in the 5th month of pregnancy.

So, I just want to request the cvs and the screenplay writers to look into this matter more than as soon as possible. Because, this is one of the most important factors which is ruining GHSP.

And now, coming to the point that Maan should not be shown suspecting himself that whether he can be a good father for the child or not.

I just think, MAAN is a person who understands himself the best. And, he an never think so. At leats not for Dev. 
Just a line from film "PAA" for Dev - 

"Just lending a sperm doesn't make you the father of the child".

That's the best line for him. I mean, what Maan has done for Geet cannot be even thought by Dev. And now, Dev becoming caring towards Geet and her child?
Now way. Even though he does it, there's no place for him to come in between MAAN and GEET.
Because, Maan is something for Geet and in her life that is indispensable for her. No one can take his palce in Geet's life. And no one can have his place in Geet's life other than Maan;s. That's it. There's no need for such a track which would ruin the actual essence of the show. I seriously don't want Maan to forgive Dev. Instead he can say - 

"You can stay here, but that's not because I have forgiven you. that I won't do ever, but because I want to remove your lending on me. i don't know if I would succeed in doing that ever, but I will try." 

This one line will give the answer to Dev, Dadi and Annie. 

That's all.
Sorry If it's a long Post.
And Veena di.
Hats off to you for a sensible topic!

NOTES:
  • No offence intended to anyone.
  • That's entirely my point of view.

Sanjana you are my darling baby
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also agree if they are not showing the pregnancy then better to end it and if they are going to show maan feeling guilt  about the child's parental factor,then it is not acceptable
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Sanjana you are my darling baby

Thanks a lot di.
And the same goes to you.
Love u.😉
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya agree want MC now....
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chal veena phir se panga lia tu ne🤣🤣
wese i agree dat it high time CVs must solve this mystery ...ye insaan ka bacha hai ya .....🤣
wese geet pregnant hai bhi ke nahi hai
whenever geet talks about her baby i look at her flat tummy ...oye baby konsa baby feeling he nahi ati ke ye geet apne baby ki baat kar rahi🤪
baby ke papa ye wo.. sab dialogues bas aviyeen lagte😆
aisi pregnancy fst time dekhi kisi serial mai🤪
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

chal veena phir se panga lia tu ne🤣🤣
wese i agree dat it high time CVs must solve this mystery ...ye insaan ka bacha hai ya .....🤣
wese geet pregnant hai bhi ke nahi hai
whenever geet talks about her baby i look at her flat tummy ...oye baby konsa baby feeling he nahi ati ke ye geet apne baby ki baat kar rahi🤪
baby ke papa ye wo.. sab dialogues bas aviyeen lagte😆
aisi pregnancy fst time dekhi kisi serial mai🤪

Kya karun jab bhi woh baby ka baat aathi hai muje uska flat tummy disturb kartha ha
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊Darling girls on this POST:

Geet's flat tummy was on Drashti's  firm and stubborn  request to stay that way, citing an impending feel bad factor, perhaps because of a taboo attached to it.  So this Geet without her bump is plain and clear DD's demand.

Now, the CVs are biding their time.  You girls are just a few (add me in) who would like the MC to happen.  THere are many loyal fans who would like the baby to be born, flat tummy or bump !  So the CVs feel feel through our requests and strong desire for such an important act, before they do anything. Otherwise they would have to suffer the ire of fans who are pro- the baby being born.  My reasons for not wanting the baby anymore was because I just couldnt connect with this baby, very few warm scenes or even very few preggy pleasures Geet displayed on scenes for us to connect.

Now the CVs will bide their time.  And when the time is ripe and the scene the perfect setting for this MC, it will happen.

Btw,  Maan would feel more guilty if the baby is miscarried, 'cause he will blame himself for her tensions in losing the baby and then still more guilty to see her agonize over the lost baby.  Don't think he is every gonna doubt his presence in Geet's or baby's life.  Obviously he will give due respect to the real father of the baby, but would fight for it citing Dev's importance in its life.  Do you think Geet would ever accept Dev as the father, ever ????  No never.  She has already conditioned herself to believing the father to be Maan; thats the greatest comfort for Maan, since she genuinely sees his care, concern and well-being for the mom and baby.

Cheers. 
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
veena i'm agreed with u but jo track chal raha hai usay hi kal ki tarah awesomly continue karain tu bhi hamarai ayashi hai😆
jasraj123 thumbnail
i also want to see mc track now because i don't want dev to create any trouble between maaneet regarding baby😡