Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Now i want this track

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Dear CVS,

Happy and fine to see that u guys are clearing the unnecessary MU created by u. Fine Guys i now will love to see the Geet MC. You guys create the MU for us so easily then why not a MC.  I want this to happen[MC] and i feel my co-members here also will feel the same. I want this track not seeing any SR between Manneet but i want for 2 reasons.

1. First thing i cannot digest no more the stupid periodical pregnancy of Geet which i never seen or heard in the medicine.

2. I don't want our sweet MSK to feel guilt in any where in future about the child's parental factor.

So please CVS, if u visit our Forum please see our request and do some actions

Edited by verode - 02 March 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnsPGirnMurlalitsmylifebossroseflower_07Rituparnaacuttieekawaii_geetjasraj123jaspreetm2815sona-raiblackb28

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@veena 
I do not understand, why geet cannot be shown fully pregnant. Other characters in other serials are clearly being shown pregnant. So what s the issue in geet? I agree that either they show pregnancy in the right way or go for miscarriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Dear CVS,

Happy and fine to see that u guys are clearing the unnecessary MU created by u. Fine Guys i now will love to see the Geet MC. You guys create the MU for us so easily then why not a MC.  I want this to happen[MC] and i feel my co-members here also will feel the same. I want this track not seeing any SR between Manneet but i want for 2 reasons.

1. First thing i cannot digest no more the stupid periodical pregnancy of Geet which i never seen or heard in the medicine.

2. I don't want our sweet MSK to feel guilt in any where in future about the child's parental factor.

ClapClapClap

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

@veena 
I do not understand, why geet cannot be shown fully pregnant. Other characters in other serials are clearly being shown pregnant. So what s the issue in geet? I agree that either they show pregnancy in the right way or go for miscarriage

Kay dear dont talk dear then we will become bashers
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
aggree with totally
i want MC

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

Dear CVS,

ClapClapClap

Thank u Thank u ritu
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

@veena 

Sorry , i was truly not trying to bash anyone. I am just telling the CVs how to handle the situation because they cannot keep giving cinematic liberty as an excuse all the time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

@veena 

Sorry , i was truly not trying to bash anyone. I am just telling the CVs how to handle the situation because they cannot keep giving cinematic liberty as an excuse all the time

Oh Kay muje aur tume samjne ki samjdhari yahan kisi ko nahi hai

Go to top