Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

IF's World Cup Winner Announced (Note:P.57) (Page 54)

Savvy IF-Rockerz
Savvy
Savvy

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I wonder how Sachin was so confident yesterday that he wasn't out when Wahab Riaz made a LBW appeal and the umpire too said he's out....Sachin asked for a review and it was clear that the ball wasn't hitting the stumps!Geek
Sachin Tendulkar, as he was concentrating on the ball n the fielding arrangement ( to find gaps) knew exactly the line and length of the ball but the entire Pakistani team n even the umpire couldn't see that! BRILLIANT MAN!! ClapClapClap

And then on the very next ball, when Kamran Akmal tried to stump him out, he didn't show even a sign of despair eventhough ALL Pakistani players were celebrating and the umpire referred to third umpire's decision! He was clearly in!!! Again, Pakistani wicket-keeper who was looking right there couldn't see Sachin's foot was in but Sachin knew he was in the very moment Kamran hit the stumps! Its so freakin' amazing!!!! Day DreamingThumbs UpGeek

Hats off to the brilliance!! ClapClapClap
Sachin Tendulkar, you truly derserve the world cup!!! Approve Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Real.MadridmonarJennyPenny

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

Originally posted by trouble_maker

Ok I may sound like a sour loser...but w/e I don't care..
Did Sachin really deserve that man of the match award? Never looked in charge. Dropped on 27, 50 something, 70, 81. Add to these that LBW. He was so darn lucky to have survived for so long...thanks to us mainly. If it has to be someone from the winning side, I would've given it to Sehwag. He killed us in that one single over.

here is an answer to what u said!
n yea pakistani fielders dropped so many catches! they so didnt deserve to win! 
And as far as Sachin is concerned, look at his cricket carrier records n get to know whom you are talking about! Cool Approve

Yesterday was Sachin's day but poor pakistani fielders did him a GREAT favour eventhough they weren't even supposed to do that LOL
Stop reading into something I haven't said genius. Sachin is a legend...I no it better than you. But this inning...wasn't anywhere close to his best. Forget about our drop catches, the way he played. And I'm not the only one saying this: http://twitter.com/search?q=sachin%20MoM <- tons of Indians + experts saying the same thing. Sehwag for me...Raina for many others, deserved it far more. TG there are people who just don't read scorecards and decide whose the best from that.

Edited by trouble_maker - 31 March 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PearlyPaldangerouzIshk...-Jia-..

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
^^ its true that Sehwag gave us a wonderfull start but for the overall total, Sachin had a bigger part in it.
I think thats the difference for most Pakistanis its about the 6's and 4's while for Indians its mostly about the total score,and we can see that same thing in the players and game of Pak.
I think Sachin played well and was indeed lucky, he did deserve the MOM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarJennyPenny

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

^^ its true that Sehwag gave us a wonderfull start but for the overall total, Sachin had a bigger part in it.
I think thats the difference for most Pakistanis its about the 6's and 4's while for Indians its mostly about the total score,and we can see that same thing in the players and game of Pak.
@underline: should I say Indians don't like speedy fast bowlers...because we dont see many in Indian cricket? Makes no sense eh...so stop generalizing!
And fine ur opinion. I respect it. You guys can respect mine too...no need to jump on me by saying i don't know who he is. I said what I felt, move on. I'll just remember to not say nything about Sachin on IF from now on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaPearlyPal-Jeny-

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

Originally posted by trouble_maker

Ok I may sound like a sour loser...but w/e I don't care..
Did Sachin really deserve that man of the match award? Never looked in charge. Dropped on 27, 50 something, 70, 81. Add to these that LBW. He was so darn lucky to have survived for so long...thanks to us mainly. If it has to be someone from the winning side, I would've given it to Sehwag. He killed us in that one single over.

here is an answer to what u said!
n yea pakistani fielders dropped so many catches! they so didnt deserve to win! 
And as far as Sachin is concerned, look at his cricket carrier records n get to know whom you are talking about! Cool Approve

Yesterday was Sachin's day but poor pakistani fielders did him a GREAT favour eventhough they weren't even supposed to do that LOL
Well said...pepsi...sry dunno ur name....
@TRUOBLE MAKER- ur really made a big trouble here by blaming sachin..it's not his mistake it was pak who were dropping da catch..batsmen work is just hit da balll ..it's fielder work 2 b alert...n u can't blam him as he is world's best batsmen  in criket history....
actually da picth was really not helping afta 10th over it gt slow..i hop u noe abt da pict bcoz da PICTH play's da important role in crickrt..da match  depends on hw it work's....did u c hw he was struggling 4 batting..so don't utter a word b4 noeing da reason...sry i didn't mean 2 bash u but i can't c gr8 player lik sachin gttin blam widout any reason./..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278Savvyaa123.80monar-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

well said ....Clap

SavvyReal.Madrid

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ahsimaPearlyPal

Go to top