Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

IF's World Cup Winner Announced (Note:P.57) (Page 53)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I can't even begin to express how proud I am of the Indian team. The game got scary at moments. And Tendulkar was saved 4 times. God was really with him, us, and the entire team. I got so frustrated once Tendulkar got out that I decided to go to class instead of skipping it like I had initially planned. I left around 8 am and got back around 11:30 am. Didn't miss too much. Glad I got to see most of the game. I went to my mama's (uncle's) house to watch it. It was loads of fun! <3 I've always admired Tendulkar and was really praying that he made a century today. Unfot he came short 15 runs. But still he totally deserved man of the match. He made the most runs out of the entire Indian AND Pakistani team. And I have to give him the most credit for our victory today. On Saturday we take on a tough team, Sri Lanka. Yes, we do have home advantage, but if we want to beat them we have to work our asses off! Its so important! We only have 2 days to prepare but we can do it. We need to get our head in the game and focus. I know we can do it. I have faith in the team. I believe this is going to be Tendulkar's last world cup, so he has to put all of it into this game and hopefully make a century. We are so bringing that world cup home! <3

As for Pakistan, you all gave it a good fight. You gave us some very scary moments. I was literally off my seats a few times. When you knocked Tendulkar out, tension rose for all of us. We were on the edge of our seats. Coming to the Semi Finals is a big accomplishment because not every team can make it this far. But you did, and you should take pride in that. We all know that one team was bound to lose, either India or Pakistan. But the better team shined today. And that was us. :-) I thought 260 runs was too low of a score, but I guess I was wrong. Pakistan, at least you didn't have to bow your head in shame because your score was actually a decent one. The better team won. Good luck next WC though. Believe in yourselves, believe in your team, believe in your country, and believe in your captain.

AS FOR INDIA, KICK ASS IN THE FINALS! <3 WE GOT THIS BABY. BLEED BLUE!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.SavvymonarOzymandias-x-Reshu-x-

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

TUM JEETO YA HARO SUNOO..HUMAIN TUM SE PIYAAR HAI, HUMAIN TUM SE PIYAAR HAI......!!!!

WELL DONE TEAM PAKISTAN...... 
WE ALL R PROUD OF U....

LOVE U AFRIDI :)
AND WISH U BEST OF LUCK FOR COMMING FUTURE...
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I think Sachin deserved the MOM very well!

Goo Indiaaaa =) loved today's match! We are the bestt <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Jeny-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Shilpa: lol how nice, I hadn't noticed India had won.

Oh excuse me. But you stated the obvious as well with Yuvi's score. So it shouldn't bother you that I did as well.

But I have to say good effort by Pakistan. Especially the captain himself, Afridi!

Edited by sweet.melody - 30 March 2011 at 4:55pm
ahsima Goldie
ahsima
ahsima

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for the table to get updated after the two big matches Tongue

samrutha

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ahsima

Savvy IF-Rockerz
Savvy
Savvy

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Ok I may sound like a sour loser...but w/e I don't care..
Did Sachin really deserve that man of the match award? Never looked in charge. Dropped on 27, 50 something, 70, 81. Add to these that LBW. He was so darn lucky to have survived for so long...thanks to us mainly. If it has to be someone from the winning side, I would've given it to Sehwag. He killed us in that one single over.

here is an answer to what u said!
n yea pakistani fielders dropped so many catches! they so didnt deserve to win! 
And as far as Sachin is concerned, look at his cricket carrier records n get to know whom you are talking about! Cool Approve

Yesterday was Sachin's day but poor pakistani fielders did him a GREAT favour eventhough they weren't even supposed to do that LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictaa123.80Real.Madridmonarsweet.melodyJennyPenny

Go to top