Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tamim Iqbal...bangladesh tiger :D
I added all of you guys =)
Enjoy and ya tell others too who have an interest in cricket!
Btw guys if England is out of the WC then I might change the teams a bit. Lemme know what you think about that.

@annu127: Oh I hate them all so I didn't add them. True story
On a serious note, there are only 4 teams and also I needed to average out players, i.e. the 4 teams needed the good, the bad and the ugly!

@Abray: Hey, you didn't specify any team rather just listed Tamim Iqbal's name. From that I assumed you're supporting Amla's Balms but if not then lemme know. But please put the team's name not the player's name next time :)
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abray

Tamim Iqbal...bangladesh tiger :D

absolutely!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sorry guys, I've been really busy but I know the points table needs to be updated and it will be done by tonight *hopefully*.

Looks like England is here to stay and congrats to them. Currently I'm just very excited for tomorrow's game of Pak versus Australia. I want Pak to end Australia's no loss streak and since Pakistan was the last team to defeat them in a WC then the victory will be all the more sweet ;)

Yay for Ireland for ending this WC on such a high...they better be there for the next WC! They deserve it
SL will prolly win against the Kiwis and more points for all the SL players on the teams esp. for Sangakarra. He has done well. And finally I see SA winning against Bangladesh but it'd be awesome to see Bangladesh win instead. This tournament has been surprising so you never know!

Last but not the least, today marks Bob Woolmer's death anniversary. He died on March 18, 2007...I really miss the guy.

Alrite end of rant, and I'll be back later for table updates.
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What's wrong with my team? Still on 4 ๐Ÿ˜ต O I wish England got kicked out, atleast Bell and Prior would've been replaced with better players then maybe.. :(

I hope so too Seert. Their undefeated run needs to be stopped. Enuf already. Tonight's match should be exciting ... Aussies have had it easy so far. Hope we put up a good fight...atleast test em.

About SA/Bang match..love Saffers, but Im rooting for Bang as well, just to watch another upset. Group B would get more messed up then. O its so much fun watching all teams struggling to get into the quarters there while our teams in Group A are all chilled out :P

O is it? Really do miss Woolmer. I loved how he used to call himself a Pakistani... :( 
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amlas Balm๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Seert plzzz add me in it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh no guess who just who just lost to Pakistan??? That's right. It's the Aussies, the same team that has been undefeated in the WC since 1999 and the last time they were beaten was also by Pakistan. I really want Pak to win the WC but still this win also means a lot!

Binu: Not only did we put up a good fight but we beat them! But I gotta add that the batting once again left much to be desired. Afridi really needs to learn what to do with a bat. And he should learn the meaning of the word: careful.

In regards to the SA-Bangladesh match, I wanted Bangladesh to win too but I expected a SA win. So anyways, now Pakistan is at the top of their table (woot woot!!!) and SA is at the top of theirs.

Btw guys, I think the only way an Ind-Pak match can happen would be in the semis...I had final before but that was wrong.

P.S. Sadly most of the Pakistani players that I included in the teams didn't perform that well...Afridi was in fact quite bad and Shehzad's been kicked out for good reason. Anyways sorry guys. I'm much more inclined to change the tables now (just a bit), esp. since some teams have bowed out and some English players aren't doing that well...but still haven't decided fully.
Table updated again. Okay so the positions remain the same but there's very little difference and I think all of the teams are more or less on the same footing. Sure Villiers Warriors still has a good lead but even if one player from the other team pulls off a great performance then they can be overtaken. Oh and the difference between Watson's Wonders and Dilshan's Devils is really very insignificant.
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dude! I love the live commentary, it shows how interested you yourself are in the game! I love you for putting up so much, so that the participants get benefits! 

and oh, i love the one-liners in your signature! Be it about Kamral Akmal or about Aus's defeat! They're really awesome! =) and Congratulations for the Pak win!! Yayyy!! :D

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Dude! I love the live commentary, it shows how interested you yourself are in the game! I love you for putting up so much, so that the participants get benefits! 

and oh, i love the one-liners in your signature! Be it about Kamral Akmal or about Aus's defeat! They're really awesome! =) and Congratulations for the Pak win!! Yayyy!! :D

Thank you so much ๐Ÿค—
I would have called you by your name but sorry I don't know what that is. And oh ya trust me, I'm really enjoying this WC even though I have tons of work, and it's not just the Pak matches but all of them, be it Ireland versus England or the India-SA one.
Thus on that note, I hope people do watch the Zimbabwe versus Kenya match. I know they're very low ranked teams but still it'll be sad to see an empty stadium for their last matches.

Oh btw India better beat WI tomorrow, and lol I have a selfish reason for saying that: Pakistan need to face WI and not England in the quarters. See currently England is becoming those cornered tigers that Pakistan became back in 1992. So more than India, Australia, SL or SA, I'm afraid of Pakistan facing England. Of course then this means Pakistan versus India or Australia in the semis and I think we all deserve a Pak-Ind match in the WC!

And thank you also for liking my sigs :D
Cheers!