Users

Frequent Posters

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
All the Best India for Semis๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

England's current team is no competition to SL's without a doubt. But from how they've come out of nowhere and won matches, I'm expecting them to do the same tom. Let's see what happens tho...most of my predictions have gone wrong o_O 

Most of mine have been right...minus today's match. So I got a better turnover rate ;)
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat a upset newzland gave....it was not acpected at all.... 2day i was supporting sa...but feeling really bad for dem.๐Ÿ˜”...i mean dre team was superb but still dey..lost...evri tym unlucky SA...r it's going frm...1996....
anyway im just waiting so eagerly for IND v PAK.....match...๐Ÿ˜..!!!
but will coment nthibg abt it dat who will win bcoz tym will say...who's dat....
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a upset newzland it was not acpected...feeling really bad 4 SA...bcoz i was supprting dem...n really want dem 2 win....as dere badluck is cuming since 1996...n still it continues....
Rite nw im just waiting eagerly 4 IND v PAk game....๐Ÿ˜..
n will nthing comment abt dat who will win...bcoz tym will say ...
Wishing a very best of luck to...
... "DA MEN IN BLUE DA TEAM INDIA"....

J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SA lost????๐Ÿ˜•
That is a shock for me...
But NZ played really well n they deserved the win...
Waiting for IND-PAK match...
go INDIA....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Jenny_KaShian - 13 years ago
Some info about the awaited semi: the Pakistani team has arrived in Chandigarh after a brief stop in Delhi. The Indian team is expected to arrive on Saturday, which is today or tomorrow depending on where you live. And as expected the Taj Hotel (where they're staying) has turned into a mini fortress.

Also if you haven't already heard, the Indian PM has invited the Pak PM and President to watch the match. I'm beginning to feel sorry for the players...there's alot of pressure on them. But still the pressure's more on India.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
seert i agree pressure on India is more
i am just hoping and praying that they play well in pressure too๐Ÿ˜ณ

can't wait for the match๐Ÿ˜
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
some how mohali stadium ...and heart of Punjab this match Will take place ..i miss India and Punjab so much .....i wish India wins....but am bitting my nails..may the best team win
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So disappointed with SA's loss, they always play so fantastically and then when it comes to these types of games they end up losing the plot and crushing the hopes of their supporters ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So glad that my other team, team India is still in it though, really hope that they make us proud ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ