IF's World Cup Winner Announced (Note:P.57) - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
But I really feel bad for Lee,he got himself hurt so badly.Plus in the entire australian team he is the only player I am fond of.
Yuppers India did win =)
And let it be known that I predicted their victory all throughout this topic and my FB account. And this was way before the match even started!

But yay! Finally the Aussies are out and their reign since 1999 has ended. The WC will finally get some new world champions. Ok in terms of the match, Sachin did well so his supporters (especially CutipieRani πŸ˜‰ ) have no reason to complain. Yuvraj is definitely the man of the match...he guided them to victory. Dhoni, however, again showed his lackluster performance. I gotta add though that Brett Lee has a lot of spirit. He didn't give up till the last over and it's a bit sad since he also performed well in the Pak-Aussie match but he didn't get much support from his team. Ponting's gonna be really sad. I hear even his future as a captain is in danger now?

Oh well, moving on, once again like I predicted we got an Ind-Pak semi on March 30. Now that ought to be fun (read: tense, nerve-wracking, exciting, and all things scary!)
K so we all know India has great batsmen, while Pakistan has great bowlers. I think the pitch will definitely have a big hand. If it's a batting pitch, then India have an edge but if it's a spinning track then the Pakistani bowlers will have fun. I think ultimately it depends on how Umar Gul does against Sachin, Sehwag, Virat and Gambir. Those 4 guys are the main ones. Having said that, Afridi needs to strike with the bat, as does Razzaq. Moreover, Dhoni needs to lead his team with the bat now...but then again, India have a very good batting line-up.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG INDIA WINS! AMAZING! PAKISTAN HERE WE COME! ONE BILLION HEARTS, ONE WISH...WORLD CUP 2011!!!!! CHAK DE INDIA!!!!
wida thumbnail
omgg thiss is soo amazingg
fantasticc
kiya match thaa.. like till last momentssss soo damn goodd
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGG WE WONNN!

YUVII I LOVE YOU OUR KINGG 😳
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

OMGGGG WE WONNN!

YUVII I LOVE YOU OUR KINGG 😳

M.S.D. also has to play like a captain we have got a crucial match ahead.
Dudes and dudettes, there's an important match on March 30. If you don't watch it, then you really shouldn't be on this site. If you're not excited then you've got 0 desi blood in you. And if the match isn't a thrilling contest then I'm gonna throw some virtual andas at both sides!

P.S. This is a very fun read: India v Pakistan: a fantasyEdited by seert - 13 years ago
vijay thumbnail
India will be winning the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. 😊

Originally posted by: vijay

India will be winning the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. 😊

Nah, I think I have to disagree with you. We'll see the green team take the cup home ;)
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Dudes and dudettes, there's an important match on March 30. If you don't watch it, then you really shouldn't be on this site. If you're not excited then you've got 0 desi blood in you. And if the match isn't a thrilling contest then I'm gonna throw some virtual andas at both sides!

P.S. This is a very fun read: India v Pakistan: a fantasy

Hey thanks for the article. The beginning was great, but the end - we lost my Art teacher's husband like that. He didn't survive long enough to see that India had actually won that match.