Gunahon Ka Devta

Why Did She Do It? (Page 12)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@nandu
 quoting ur these points................

(But thn again some questions bother me ... This is the same Arpi who said Avi on her SR tht "Ab hum poori tarah se aapke huye" If a teenager is mature enough to undertsand the meaning of poori tarah se aapke huye .... then she also understands tht going to a man who has kept such conditions bfr her (be mine for a day) .... means she is going to loose her virginity now. Agree tht she had taken a knife for protection n prevention .... but she went on agreeing to all his needs. He asked her to give him the shawl ...she did, He asked her to make tea ..she did, He asked her to close eyes n come with him ...she did, He asked her to wear the saree.... inspite of seeing the bed n the decorated room n his intentions....she did, He asked her to sit near him...she did, finally he asked her to hav the dring ...n she did Confused 

Are the cvs trying to tell us tht a girl can be so innocent to not understand the results of going to a man at this hour of night , and agreeing to a man's orders and falling in the trap Confused I do understand the her caring attitude but can any self respected woman loose her virginity with a man other than her husband, to keep her husband's honour ?? Confused Is Arpi tht innocent. No doubts i too wud ignore all her faults cz she's pure by heart but if a girl is so innocent to get trapped in a man's trp and still cant realise. Then i ud also expect this innocent girl to come n share the guilt with someone which she still hasnt done. Confused These things are confusing me.)

i think  here or rather my ans here is  arpi knows what kind of monster rv is
and the slap at mandir was answer there..
she knew it fully well but as said before she thought she wud overpower him or something to that effect.. bt again  as vistaa said the dream before of shikha hanging herself etc  made her think that there is no one who wud understand or help her out.  a costly mistake for her.

u see yday episode when she is sitting in her room and crying. she is facing with guilt of her wrong action  and she thinks she is not pure for avdesh who loves her so much.. knife again she wanted to use but as said before rv was way ahead of her in mind games.

this is the same girl who didnt stop to think before shooting down rv. here  too many things had happend for her.

again its  cvs who just made her sacrifical lamb

so end is just watch as show and see how drama unfolds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by chatterbox

dont throw jootas and chappals at me 
ya chocolates wud be fine LOL
taking cue from priya hereWink

but reading all views  here somehow i m seeing all those who were against arpi now r somewhat supporting her and understanding the point of view which i had been telling from the beginning..

might i ask why sudden turnaround WinkLOL

its a debate only so pls pls dont get offendedEmbarrassed
and once again its a show so pros and cons of views wud be there  Embarrassed

Heloooo di..

Good Morning....Embarrassed

Firstly...I wasnt angry on her ..I was angry on her foolishness only....( I dnt think it was foolishness, It was her sacrifice)

Secondly, U, Vista Di,and everyone who supported her.....made me think     if i were in her shoes,what wld i do? Answer i got was I wont be able to do tht ..nt even in my dreams...

Her sacrifice was far beyond anyone's thoughts....

Nd lastly I cant be angry fr a long time with my cutie pieWink

that is my point

put urself in her shoes and understand the circumstances

i never wavered frm my point nor was angry .. she did foolishness yes and she is already paying for it with her guilt and wish to end her life..

and yes i think one point of urs

no woman wud hv done what she did..  but all these happen in shows not in reality LOL
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thts wht..!! Reality is far different than in shows...

So....Let us wait and watch .....

I hope ..Avi supports her.......................

I think when she tries to suicide , Avi wld stop her and may be shell tell evrything wht happnd

Edited by prash_t - 03 March 2011 at 9:54pm
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
bhootni wud start her game now even before avdesh finds out

thats how show wud go on and on..  quite a lot of filler episodes and dramas ahead

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Friends

Jab Tak Ye Track is finished we all are going to be TAKLUBig smile

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

bhootni wud start her game now even before avdesh finds out

thats how show wud go on and on..  quite a lot of filler episodes and dramas ahead

I  want her to start it fast and see how the story unfolds
I don't have patience to wait nowAngry
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

dont throw jootas and chappals at me 
ya chocolates wud be fine LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
taking cue from priya hereWink

but reading all views  here somehow i m seeing all those who were against arpi now r somewhat supporting her and understanding the point of view which i had been telling from the beginning..

might i ask why sudden turnaround WinkLOL

its a debate only so pls pls dont get offendedEmbarrassed
and once again its a show so pros and cons of views wud be there  Embarrassed

Arrey CB Ji...kiski majaal jo aap par joota chappal maare??...Tauba tauba....kaise baatein karti hain aap......??LOLLOLLOLLOL

No you are right, you had been defending Arpi for the very firstClapClapClapClap
Trouble with me was that I had been so turned off that I didn't watch the epi until yesterday....that's when I reached a conclusion and then made this post.....but you were the first one to take Arpi's side.............ClapClapClapClapClap

Viewer ho to aapke jaisa....standing by the show through thick and thinClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@swamini i wud only go taklu trying to put my views

baaki i have said before also i watch this show for its unique story. even if some tracks r idiotic its the story which keeps me watching. i m not emotionally attached.
even if i see part of my gundagardi in avdesh  ROFL

and part of me in arpita Embarrassed

@vistaa yaar pata hai kisi ka mazaal nahi hum par joote fenke thats why i was thinking since the track began i was not one inch angry with arpita even in dreamys thread i kept saying same

and here now all r sort of changing views

well thats good for me na

more support for arpita and more support to my view
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaayoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index