Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Why Did She Do It?

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Why did she do that?

I finally mustered up the courage to watch Mar 1 and 2nd epi.........had been racking my brains over Arpi's moronic moves.....finally, I think I have found something resembling an explanation.....of course you can believe this only after you are able to overcome a very strong sense of the CV's being a misogynist lot and wanting to decimate Arpi altogether. Wink

IMHO, Arpi's character flaw is her self-confidence and a sense of protectiveness towards those around her. Oftentimes, I have noticed her telling Avi that she would take care of him, that she won't let any harm come to him, that she won't let him down, won't let him fail in his mission.

"Hum aapko kuch nahin hone denge";

"Hum aapke liye kuch khaane ka intezaam kar ke aate hain"

It is almost as if she feels that she is responsible for the ultimate well-being  of Avi and by extension, the haveli and it's other inhabitants. As if she is the protector-in-chief of the protector-in-chief of Lallanpur.  And at no stage does she think that perhaps this, or for that matter any, task is beyond her capabilities or stamina. This inflated sense of self-confidence has served her well in some situations, most notably their adventure in the jungle, where Avi was shot.

But in this instance, it has proved to be her downfall. She went to RV's house, in her mind, well-armed with a knife and a sketchy plan to overcome him and all set to ruin his plot by attacking him. Her sense of bravado propelled her to his house but she was vanquished by a superior mind, unrivalled in his evil genius. She was weak this time because she didn't have the power of truth and righteousness backing her.

All her other scrapes had involved her being morally and ethically in the right and that moral certitude was an immense strength. Not like this cloak and dagger (quite literally) stuff where she hides under the shawl in the middle of the night and carries a kitchen knife!!!

So she was taken unawares and walked into the trap with her eyes wide open. And now she cannot believe that this has happened to her. She wakes up in his bed and is devastated to see what she thinks has happened......she is livid with herself for allowing this to happen.......notice the nice little temper tantrum....

She cannot deal with the knowledge that she has committed this biggest blunder of all and in a typical immature reaction, feels that she will pay for this anyway she can.............even if it means giving up her life.

"Hum aapke liye jeete hain is duniya mein, aur aap hi ke liye marenge"

This dialogue of hers has started giving me the shivers.......hopefully I am wrong and it will not come to this.

Let me know what you think........ hamari baat mein kuch dam hai or I have been talking through my hat?Tongue

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 02 March 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

iftkhar004--Lalz--coolguy3Cuty16BenNevisjoliefille-sia-_nandinichistajaanshendannojes_jadechatterboxDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
vista dear good morning

u r racking ur brains still.. hee

ok ok some of the words went bouncer for me

to sum it short

u r telling her self confidence or over confidence caused her downfall...

at times i agree with u  but at times its like being protective as u say

so i wud go with this theory she doesnt want avdesh to go any wrong way again even if it means that she does all wrong and ends up her life

for her avdesh wud still be safe

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iftkhar004coolguy3Cuty16_nandinichistaVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

vista dear good morning

to sum it short

so i wud go with this theory she doesnt want avdesh to go any wrong way again even if it means that she does all wrong and ends up her life

Good morning to you too, CBHug

Just replied to your pm...check ur inboxBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
and i also replied u back

i had been saying same things since yday.. but guess my words didnt come across the way u have said..

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
this song describes arpis love for avdesh and her actionsEmbarrassed

jogee, ham to lut gaye tere pyar mein
jaane tujhko,
haay re jaane tujhko khabar kab hogi
o ham to lut gaye tere pyaar mein
jaane tujhko haay re jaane tujhko khabar kab hogi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleCuty16Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

and i also replied u back

i had been saying same things since yday.. but guess my words didnt come across the way u have said..

Big smile

Arrey words ko jaane deejiye CB ji, words mein kya rakhkha hai? Dil se baat nikli aur dil tak gayee..........bas aur kya chaahiye? WinkBig smile

It's the though that counts and our thoughts are the same.........great minds think alikeBig smileLOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinichatterbox

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

vista dear good morning

to sum it short

Good morning to you too, CBHug

Just replied to your pm...check ur inboxBig smile

Hey Girls Good Morning
Could not Continue with our discussion yesterday  of the current  Track but good we posted the same on Shanti  Bhushan's Wall.

When I look at AViI'scharacter i feel very depressed the kind of character he was... is... i don't know
I started watching this show because of AVDESH SINGH THAKUR (What a CharacterThumbs Up)
When he gets the news he will be devasted  &will feel helpless
I think instead of becoming Bhaiyaji again.... he wil get in to a shell
He will loose confidence in himself cause the kind of Step Arpi has taken he will feel that
He could not do  HIFAZAT of his Love.
But i think AVi will accept ARPI  after the initial anger.& etc.....( He is MAN enough to accept her even if things would have happened between RV & ARPI).

Edited by swamini5 - 02 March 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16BenNevisjoliefille-sia-_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Vista, 
Very interesting point. I can see where your point of view is coming from, she does have this attitude of protecting the protector, and as you stated it has served her well till now. Maybe having  grown up in the Rai household she never had the assurances of being protected from the world by her family, we all remember Pappu, and this is her misguided way of showing how different she wants her married life to be, how she will do anything to protect her new family.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-sia-_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index