Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just stay out of these feuds and ignore 
Originally posted by: sheee

For me it started from your example about shahrukh. You brought my fav to be bashed in my non-fav's topic. then I had to comment and from there on, all I had to do was explain, explain and explain. Its still going on.

LOL shee. I didn't bring him to be bashed, but to give as an example. Every member on here does it, to provide an example and asked us that this be allowed b/c at times you need to use an example to bring about a point. So why can I not do the same ji? From the beginning I have noticed that an actress is put down by her actions; but actors get away. It wasn't meant to instigate you or anything b/c I don't know about your favorites. And I don't care who has which favorites ji. It was only my opinion on the matter. I used him as an example and nothing else. However, if you were upset with it then I am sorry.

This is why I don't post on this section lol. A separate topic gets made on my remarks, and then members get upset ji. Anyways, sorry

Hi Simi-)
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
How are you feeling now? :D 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

LOL shee. I didn't bring him to be bashed, but to give as an example. Every member on here does it, to provide an example and asked us that this be allowed b/c at times you need to use an example to bring about a point. So why can I not do the same ji? From the beginning I have noticed that an actress is put down by her actions; but actors get away. It wasn't meant to instigate you or anything b/c I don't know about your favorites. And I don't care who has which favorites ji. It was only my opinion on the matter. I used him as an example and nothing else. However, if you were upset with it then I am sorry.

This is why I don't post on this section lol. A separate topic gets made on my remarks, and then members get upset ji. Anyways, sorry

Hi Simi-)

Believe me, people don't treat him like God. anyway its ok. I had fun giving my objective opinion. Everything is good.
I'm fine ji....I'm on my break at the moment....PBLs in a few.....sigh

Anyways, how are you ji? I might vanish without replying back b/c my break ends in 10 mins. So if I don't get back na ji....bye bye!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
is someone bashing SRK??? count me in.. LOL.. JK..
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
That's good! Awwww good luck 🤗 

okay bye! 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

she is wasting her time on you, it means you are important to her. She likes you or hates your guts,"  Or she is bored and has a lot of time on her hands. It could be that she is planing to kill you. Or wants to find something bad about you to get you in trouble. or you have a cute brother and she wants him.

that is a really good one shee...i hope she is just bored :P
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
do mard ek ghar mein reh nahin sakte :P
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FycjZmzdCXU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For me it started from your example about shahrukh. You brought my fav to be bashed in my non-fav's topic. then I had to comment and from there on, all I had to do was explain, explain and explain. Its still going on.

Oh Sheee😆

You should ignore it!!!