Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Message to the CVs - 2nd March 2011 (Page 2)

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@wafah
thnxs for putting into perspective Guddu's character.  I like his character for the simple fact that its based on reality, he is such a contrast in characterization to the caricatured mamamamis.  He takes life in stride, atleast thats what I am getting from his character.  & I love the fact that he is learning from his life(the past mistake dialogue with K/J).  He is also very aware of people's nature-Vishnu Pandey, Daroga.  & he is capable of love, unlike the heartless Pandeys (the illtreatment they are giving their own mother&Runjhun).  Guddu atleast has some insaniyat in him.  I loved his scene at the temple: his desperation in wanting to help his mother&his frustration in being so helpless-all portrayed in a very real fashion.  Its all very real.  This week seems to be so different than the torture weeks prior.  It almost seems like its a different serial....LOL..

@edabella
no offense taken dear.  Its actually members like you that help me come back to the reason why I am watching this series.  I really want to try to atleast watch one indian serial where I like both the female&the male leads!   To me this series so far has what I am looking for: the charismatic pairing where both the leads can act, a splendid cast, & the of course the fable like concept.  I just was not able to take too much of the torture scenarios-can't bear to watch Amma/R being so illtreated for I love both Amma&R.
Its all Good, no worriesThumbs Up

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 04 March 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

I guess we just have to play the waiting game...but I think Guddu also realizes that this isn't like him...

Yup Yup .. noticed that while reading the Update today Wink
CVs did do the damage control. Good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index