Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly (Page 4)

Poll Question: Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [88.24%]
4 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

veer can never become veer (brave) in real sense.LOL he has no identity or dignity of his ownDeadwhtever others suggest him he agrees to it without thinkingConfused

At present I am not liking the portrayal of Veer's characteristics.............

but I don't agree with what you say............ in my opinion...................emotional blackmail by those you love and cherish most is very hard to ignore...........and I am talking about Ichcha and Mai. He has tried several times to protest and the harder he tries the more he is emotionally blackmailed......................Having said that he has done some thoughtless and silly things..........but all in all he is one of the better characters in this serial who the CV's are doing their level best to destroy completely.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmatani_thkdreamz12FunLyferuchira23sourojjdfanAahana-tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Both ichaa and veer are dumb . The epi was pathetic. Ichaa 's dialoge shayad mei isliye maa nahi bni was Deadi was hoping to see the bold ichaa after ammo told her to stand for herself but she came back to square one and about veer , naam ka he veer hai Unhappy

Edited by tani_thk - 03 March 2011 at 12:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaruchira23tiny15LimitLessFan

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

veer can never become veer (brave) in real sense.LOL he has no identity or dignity of his ownDeadwhtever others suggest him he agrees to it without thinkingConfused

but I don't agree with what you say............ in my opinion...................emotional blackmail by those you love and cherish most is very hard to ignore...........and I am talking about Ichcha and Mai. He has tried several times to protest and the harder he tries the more he is emotionally blackmailed......................Having said that he has done some thoughtless and silly things..........but all in all he is one of the better characters in this serial who the CV's are doing their level best to destroy completely.
i agree with u that cv's ruined the character veer,initially i used to like him the most bt nowConfused and for ichcha i can only say that she will never giveup her attitude of being nice or mahaan Shocked
amu's all stories or gyan for self defence is totally a waste in her caseDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmagrouchotiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Agree with you...cvs are hellbent on destroying the only consistent character in ut....Angry..nowadays he looks so helpless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
SleepySleepySleepySleepy i am in no mood of explaining right now  SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepybut i am thinking of opening veer fan club on this forum  Wink kon kon join karna chahta hayROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkdreamz12FunLyfesourojtiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thk

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

veer kiya kare jab us ko manati rahti he ro ro kar ,,

u r right agreeWinkWinkWink
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Thumbs Upyou are absolutely right

Go to top