Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly (Page 3)

Poll Question: Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [88.24%]
4 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Three people are working to get things done in Tapasya's favour from the beginning for the past two years :- 

They are Tapasya herself, Nani and Ichcha...

Taps and Nani are able to manipulate the dumbos in B house and Divya in Jogi's house.. The rest of them like Veer, Jogi and Ammu who cannot be convinced are manipulated by Ichcha with her emotional blackmail.. In the case of Veer, one Mai is sufficient to control him, but now Ichcha also has joined hands with Mai and so he can do his pendulum act without getting blamed for it...Ouch.. this is the CVs' strategy for the past 2 years and we do not know how many more...ConfusedOuchSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
As I hv told earlier, Veer hs been lost in GAZIABAD marriage registration office. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12ruchira23hermione8farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
yaaar ankit! hudh hai!! waheen pe reh jaaataaa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

As I hv told earlier, Veer hs been lost in GAZIABAD marriage registration office. Wink

Huh???ErmmConfused
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I feel it would be unfair to just call Veer dumb and not Ichcha.too.........if the 3 points made then it would apply to Ichcha too in all fairness.

be it hiding truth of his love for Ichcha in front of Vansh.. Ichcha did not hide but gave up her love for Veer to please Tapasya.......Both dumb moves
yaa allowing Tapasya in Bundela bar listening to Ichcha.. That was after Ichcha listened to Mai.........kind of a dominoes effect. Both dumb moves again.
Now possibly sitting in the Pooja listenng 2 Ichcha again.... This I reserve comment till it actually happens

Veer may try vocally or physically to tell Ichcha...........but has Ichcha listened???...
....she is the one who took the call for separate bedrooms till the family accepted her. And from their conversation they have been intimate but not recently since Sanchi came pretending to be blind but is actually a 'kabab me haddi'

Frankly if one improves the other does not and so it goes on and on........difficult not to find most characters dumb in this serial.

@ Red... That is exactly the point.. She always overrules and does emotional blackmail on those people like Ammu, Jogi and Veer who love her and are her well wishers... She takes them for granted and manipulates them in the name of goodness when it is just stupidity on her part...She has no intelligence or a mind of her own, but only idiotic stubbornness and what Taps said yesterday about her piercing and harming herself is very true.... Taps has made an exact judgement of her dumb character and is exploiting her to the fullest..

There is a proverb which says, "How far up can you push the behind of a person who is trying to climb up a coconut tree"..LOL...  Ichcha's situation is like thatLOL.Ichcha herself is to be blamed for her doormat condition without any respect in B house...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmagroucho

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I feel it would be unfair to just call Veer dumb and not Ichcha.too.........if the 3 points made then it would apply to Ichcha too in all fairness.

be it hiding truth of his love for Ichcha in front of Vansh.. Ichcha did not hide but gave up her love for Veer to please Tapasya.......Both dumb moves
yaa allowing Tapasya in Bundela bar listening to Ichcha.. That was after Ichcha listened to Mai.........kind of a dominoes effect. Both dumb moves again.
Now possibly sitting in the Pooja listenng 2 Ichcha again.... This I reserve comment till it actually happens

Veer may try vocally or physically to tell Ichcha...........but has Ichcha listened???...
....she is the one who took the call for separate bedrooms till the family accepted her. And from their conversation they have been intimate but not recently since Sanchi came pretending to be blind but is actually a 'kabab me haddi'

Frankly if one improves the other does not and so it goes on and on........difficult not to find most characters dumb in this serial.

@ Red... That is exactly the point.. She always overrules and does emotional blackmail on those people like Ammu, Jogi and Veer who love her and are her well wishers... She takes them for granted and manipulates them in the name of goodness when it is just stupidity on her part...She has no intelligence or a mind of her own, but only idiotic stubbornness and what Taps said yesterday about her piercing and harming herself is very true.... Taps has made an exact judgement of her dumb character and is exploiting her to the fullest..

There is a proverb which says, "How far up can you push the behind of a person who is trying to climb up a coconut tree"..LOL...  Ichcha's situation is like thatLOL.Ichcha herself is to be blamed for her doormat condition without any respect in B house...

BOLD - I so agree. It is ridiculous how she exploits those who love her. Utter stupidity. And she is turn is exploited by Taps.

Although I hated it, Taps told the truth yesterday. Icha harms herself and then cries. 

A lot of us are like that. We adjust and accommodate those around  us even though we know that they would not do the same...and yet we demand understanding from those who are anyways the few people who love us!! 

Iccha reminds me of Lady Diana's biography. She came from a upper-middle class but married into aristocracy and never fitted it. No matter how  hard she tried, her in-laws and husband pulled and tugged at her till she tore apart.

Iccha should just walk out of the B house, start something on her own and become successful. 

Hope they at least END the story on those lines. 

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Originally posted by hermoinee

BOLD - I so agree. It is ridiculous how she exploits those who love her. Utter stupidity. And she is turn is exploited by Taps.

Although I hated it, Taps told the truth yesterday. Icha harms herself and then cries. 

A lot of us are like that. We adjust and accommodate those around  us even though we know that they would not do the same...and yet we demand understanding from those who are anyways the few people who love us!! 

Iccha reminds me of Lady Diana's biography. She came from a upper-middle class but married into aristocracy and never fitted it. No matter how  hard she tried, her in-laws and husband pulled and tugged at her till she tore apart.

Iccha should just walk out of the B house, start something on her own and become successful. 

Hope they at least END the story on those lines. 

@ Bold... This is one quality shared by both Tapasya and Ichcha...Ouch
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
veer can never become veer (brave) in real sense.LOLLOLLOLLOL he has no identity or dignity of his ownDeadwhtever others suggest him he agrees to it without thinkingConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmatiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top