Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly - Page 3

Poll

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

I feel it would be unfair to just call Veer dumb and not Ichcha.too.........if the 3 points made then it would apply to Ichcha too in all fairness.

be it hiding truth of his love for Ichcha in front of Vansh.. Ichcha did not hide but gave up her love for Veer to please Tapasya.......Both dumb moves
yaa allowing Tapasya in Bundela bar listening to Ichcha.. That was after Ichcha listened to Mai.........kind of a dominoes effect. Both dumb moves again.
Now possibly sitting in the Pooja listenng 2 Ichcha again.... This I reserve comment till it actually happens

Veer may try vocally or physically to tell Ichcha...........but has Ichcha listened???...
....she is the one who took the call for separate bedrooms till the family accepted her. And from their conversation they have been intimate but not recently since Sanchi came pretending to be blind but is actually a 'kabab me haddi'

Frankly if one improves the other does not and so it goes on and on........difficult not to find most characters dumb in this serial.

@ Red... That is exactly the point.. She always overrules and does emotional blackmail on those people like Ammu, Jogi and Veer who love her and are her well wishers... She takes them for granted and manipulates them in the name of goodness when it is just stupidity on her part...She has no intelligence or a mind of her own, but only idiotic stubbornness and what Taps said yesterday about her piercing and harming herself is very true.... Taps has made an exact judgement of her dumb character and is exploiting her to the fullest..

There is a proverb which says, "How far up can you push the behind of a person who is trying to climb up a coconut tree"..😆...  Ichcha's situation is like that😆.Ichcha herself is to be blamed for her doormat condition without any respect in B house...
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

@ Red... That is exactly the point.. She always overrules and does emotional blackmail on those people like Ammu, Jogi and Veer who love her and are her well wishers... She takes them for granted and manipulates them in the name of goodness when it is just stupidity on her part...She has no intelligence or a mind of her own, but only idiotic stubbornness and what Taps said yesterday about her piercing and harming herself is very true.... Taps has made an exact judgement of her dumb character and is exploiting her to the fullest..

There is a proverb which says, "How far up can you push the behind of a person who is trying to climb up a coconut tree"..😆...  Ichcha's situation is like that😆.Ichcha herself is to be blamed for her doormat condition without any respect in B house...

BOLD - I so agree. It is ridiculous how she exploits those who love her. Utter stupidity. And she is turn is exploited by Taps.

Although I hated it, Taps told the truth yesterday. Icha harms herself and then cries. 

A lot of us are like that. We adjust and accommodate those around  us even though we know that they would not do the same...and yet we demand understanding from those who are anyways the few people who love us!! 

Iccha reminds me of Lady Diana's biography. She came from a upper-middle class but married into aristocracy and never fitted it. No matter how  hard she tried, her in-laws and husband pulled and tugged at her till she tore apart.

Iccha should just walk out of the B house, start something on her own and become successful. 

Hope they at least END the story on those lines. 

hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahmansma

BOLD - I so agree. It is ridiculous how she exploits those who love her. Utter stupidity. And she is turn is exploited by Taps.

Although I hated it, Taps told the truth yesterday. Icha harms herself and then cries. 

A lot of us are like that. We adjust and accommodate those around  us even though we know that they would not do the same...and yet we demand understanding from those who are anyways the few people who love us!! 

Iccha reminds me of Lady Diana's biography. She came from a upper-middle class but married into aristocracy and never fitted it. No matter how  hard she tried, her in-laws and husband pulled and tugged at her till she tore apart.

Iccha should just walk out of the B house, start something on her own and become successful. 

Hope they at least END the story on those lines. 

@ Bold... This is one quality shared by both Tapasya and Ichcha...
ruchira23 thumbnail
veer can never become veer (brave) in real sense.😆😆😆😆 he has no identity or dignity of his own🤢whtever others suggest him he agrees to it without thinking😕
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

veer can never become veer (brave) in real sense.😆 he has no identity or dignity of his own🤢whtever others suggest him he agrees to it without thinking😕

At present I am not liking the portrayal of Veer's characteristics.............

but I don't agree with what you say............ in my opinion...................emotional blackmail by those you love and cherish most is very hard to ignore...........and I am talking about Ichcha and Mai. He has tried several times to protest and the harder he tries the more he is emotionally blackmailed......................Having said that he has done some thoughtless and silly things..........but all in all he is one of the better characters in this serial who the CV's are doing their level best to destroy completely.
tani_thk thumbnail
Both ichaa and veer are dumb . The epi was pathetic. Ichaa 's dialoge shayad mei isliye maa nahi bni was ðŸ¤¢i was hoping to see the bold ichaa after ammo told her to stand for herself but she came back to square one and about veer , naam ka he veer hai 😔
Edited by tani_thk - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail

but I don't agree with what you say............ in my opinion...................emotional blackmail by those you love and cherish most is very hard to ignore...........and I am talking about Ichcha and Mai. He has tried several times to protest and the harder he tries the more he is emotionally blackmailed......................Having said that he has done some thoughtless and silly things..........but all in all he is one of the better characters in this serial who the CV's are doing their level best to destroy completely.

i agree with u that cv's ruined the character veer,initially i used to like him the most bt now😕 and for ichcha i can only say that she will never giveup her attitude of being nice or mahaan 😲
amu's all stories or gyan for self defence is totally a waste in her case🤢
FunLyfe thumbnail

Agree with you...cvs are hellbent on destroying the only consistent character in ut....😡..nowadays he looks so helpless...
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥱🥱🥱🥱 i am in no mood of explaining right now  ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±but i am thinking of opening veer fan club on this forum  😉 kon kon join karna chahta hay🤣🤣
veer kiya kare jab us ko manati rahti he ro ro kar ,,