Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly

Poll Question: Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [88.24%]
4 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Kindly read b4 u vote...TongueEmbarrassedLOL

Veer is dumb and robotic to accepting wrong advice given to him always..yaa mostlyyyTongue.

be it hiding truth of his love for Ichcha in front of Vansh..
yaa allowing Tapasya in Bundela bar listening to Ichcha..
Now possibly sitting in the Pooja listenng 2 Ichcha again....

Does this character have any brains...couldnt he tell Ichcha, tht for her 2 get pregnant she needs 2 b with him and not Saachi...., is he tht illiterate n dumb tht he cannot tell his wife wht the reality of her situation is....

or is he dumb enough to beileive Ichcha is going to concieve by doing poojas askings mannats....huhhh!!!!

How idiotic is this Veer's character and I can never accept such a character as a hero.....

Mr Veer Singh Bundela and Mrs Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela..kindly attend a basic biology course...LOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 02 March 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123sanjana2597hasini79dreamz12FunLyferuchira23IisBlisscjs369Aahana-PavaniShinytiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar Shivani..ofcourse I agree....I like Veer so much...donno whats wrong with him nowadays...show some manliness Veer...
Okay..a few tips for Veer...
- be logical, rational and practical, not overtly emotional
- be self-assured,you dont have to seek nor need the approval of others for anything
- Exhibit leadership & authoritative qualities in family matters esp. with your wife
- Take dispassionate decisions, use passion & force at the right places..Wink  (how?? well well thats a new chapter all together..next time)
- be the man of the house..dont let anyone bully you into anything that you're convinced is not right (how?? gosh..again how...whom can I quote from you family...hmmmm....no one...I can understand....LOL)
- Dont be a manipulated man...be an empowered manly man ...kay kar rahe ho Veer....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12akruzruchira23hermione8cjs369Aahana-tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Kya yaar Shivani..ofcourse I agree....I like Veer so much...donno whats wrong with him nowadays...show some manliness Veer...
Okay..a few tips for Veer...
- be logical, rational and practical, not overtly emotional
- be self-assured,you dont have to seek nor need the approval of others for anything
- Exhibit leadership & authoritative qualities in family matters esp. with your wife
- Take dispassionate decisions, use passion & force at the right places..Wink  (how?? well well thats a new chapter all together..next time)
- be the man of the house..dont let anyone bully you into anything that you're convinced is not right (how?? gosh..again how...whom can I quote from you family...hmmmm....no one...I can understand....LOL)
- Dont be a manipulated man...be an empowered manly man ...kay kar rahe ho Veer....

But Ichcha madam knows how to play with his emotionsAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfejdfanPavaniShinytiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Veer... we know loves Ichcha very deeply ...but now a days that love is seen only when he has to listen to all her wrong advices... eg... letting taps stay in btoon house, going away to sleep with sanchi when he wanted to spend some time with her, now sitting with Taps for this pujaAngry ... why is it that Veer n Ichcha's love for each other is shown only to create a distance between the two.. and not to bring them closer to each otherConfusedOuch

what kind of love is this ... where no passion exists... there is no desire to be with each other ... very weird to see a newly married couple (hardly 3 months to their marriage ) constantly busy with their own work ... and hardly want to spend time together... even when they are together they are like strangers .... that love doesnt show in their actions nor in their words...Ouch
Its high time Veer takes matters in his hands and insist that Ichcha stops taking n giving wrong advise...enough of being a good friend and bahu Confused and start behaving more like a good wife n lover.....WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by cjs369 - 02 March 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12FunLyfeakruzhermione8tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Veer is dumb and robotic to accepting wrong advice given to him always..yaa mostlyyyTongue.

Does this character have any brains...couldnt he tell Ichcha, tht for her 2 get pregnant she needs 2 b with him and not Saachi...., is he tht illiterate n dumb tht he cannot tell his wife wht the reality of her situation is....

or is he dumb enough to beileive Ichcha is going to concieve by doing poojas askings mannats....huhhh!!!!

How idiotic is this Veer's character and I can never accept such a character as a hero.....

Mr Veer Singh Bundela and Mrs Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela..kindly attend a basic biology course...LOL

i agree with u girl, veer was one strong character before but nowadays hes becoming sooo useless..i feel soo bad for iccha, her own love her own husband cant speak for her..what type a man is he......if thats veer's love for iccha then officially love does not exist in this world....Love is what makes u stand with the person no matter theyre right or wrong..in case iccha who is TOOO RIGHT in her ways but still veer can;t even stand for something right...Is he that weak? ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Dumb and Robotic : Very appropriate words, just like Ichha. She too is dumb and robotic. Actually he loves her soooo much that he has turned out to be just like her. Kehte hain na 'kharbooje ko dekh ke kharbooja rang badalta hai'. Veer has just proved this right.

sanjana2597tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I feel it would be unfair to just call Veer dumb and not Ichcha.too.........if the 3 points made then it would apply to Ichcha too in all fairness.

be it hiding truth of his love for Ichcha in front of Vansh.. Ichcha did not hide but gave up her love for Veer to please Tapasya.......Both dumb moves
yaa allowing Tapasya in Bundela bar listening to Ichcha.. That was after Ichcha listened to Mai.........kind of a dominoes effect. Both dumb moves again.
Now possibly sitting in the Pooja listenng 2 Ichcha again.... This I reserve comment till it actually happens

Veer may try vocally or physically to tell Ichcha...........but has Ichcha listened???.......she is the one who took the call for separate bedrooms till the family accepted her. And from their conversation they have been intimate but not recently since Sanchi came pretending to be blind but is actually a 'kabab me haddi'

Frankly if one improves the other does not and so it goes on and on........difficult not to find most characters dumb in this serial.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123mahmansmadreamz12akruzsourojcjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

i agree with u girl, veer was one strong character before but nowadays hes becoming sooo useless..i feel soo bad for iccha, her own love her own husband cant speak for her..what type a man is he......if thats veer's love for iccha then officially love does not exist in this world....Love is what makes u stand with the person no matter theyre right or wrong..in case iccha who is TOOO RIGHT in her ways but still veer can;t even stand for something right...Is he that weak? ?

I dont agree with you. Veer used to stand up for what he believed in. He even refused to have Tapasya in his life before Tapori got Vansh married to Ichha. Veer has stood up for Ichha number of times but woh bhi kya karega jab Ichha does not have an ounce of self respect left. If she can not stand up for herself no body should. She should know how to tackle situations in her life. It is her life afterall. I agree he is a husband and has to be the support system for her but you can not blame him entirely. He has tried for the last one or more yearsLOL. But ofcourse now he will be shown getting emotionally blackmailed into doing things (regarding Tapori) we dont want to see. Par yeh TV serial hai..aisa nahi karega toh story kaise badhegi.Big smile

jdfantiny15

Go to top