Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

~~//**Sunita Daily Posters Corner**//~~Upd. Pg 21! (Page 10)

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL DEAR.....JST AWESUMMMMMMMMMM...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..DEV IS LOOKING JST AWESUM ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_singh

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Wow !! amazing yaar ..amazing!ClapThank you so much yaar for making wonderful posters Big smile
I absolutely loved that scene ..I watched it so many times.EmbarrassedLOL..Dev playing the flute and RAdhika following the music Embarrassed..OMG!! my heart was just beating so fast ...especially with the backround music that added more to the scene ...I cant wait until tomorrow Big smile.I think Radhika wont be able to see Dev becuase the audience might stand up and start clapping but Dev will see a jalak of Radhika and then try to find the girl of his dreamsEmbarrassed..Ok..Ill stop imagining now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_singh

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
My thoughts on today's episode....Big smile

Today episode was just magnificient, words cant add to the beauty of this episode. You have to look at it to unders. what I am talking about. Big smile

I am going to focus on only the RaDev moments'.

The episode started with Dev playing his flute and Rads looking around to see the person who's playing such a beautiful tune'Dev as if disturbed by something stop playing, the claps starts as they think he is done little they know is he is lost by his beloved presence. WinkTongueEmbarrassed

Rads is unable to see him but Dev sees someone peeping at the door but cant see Rads face, there is a sweet smile on his face' TongueEmbarrassed

Dev is lost, Rohan comes and tell him the ppl are talking to him Dev is still distracted, the girl announce he got the most crowd support (obviously he will win who can resist someone as good looking and charming as our handsome hero)Big smile. Meanwhile Dev is not paying any attention to Rohan or the girl his eyes r only searching for his Radha. Clap

GHAT SCENE'

It is night and Rads comes to the ghat, the boat is leaving she tries to stop it but to no avail (thank god how else would we have enjoyed our boat scene with RaDev). Rads is worried.

Dev finishes his pooja . The pandit blesses him that all his wishes come true and he leaves.

Rads is worried how she will reach home, who will help her (don't worry ur kanha is on his way) with a nice sound in the background Dev is shown walking. He again feels something and looks around. Radhika is praying for assistance.

Rads is shown still praying to send someone to help her, Dev arrives and says 'suniye' she is startled and turns around . Dev face is hidden and Rads is not able to see his face clear as the place is dark, he is walking  now coming in the light. We now have RaDev face to face with eachother, 'Govinda Gopal Radhe Radhe' is being played in the background. Big smile

Dev smiles as he realizes she is the person he saw at the contest, Rads move her focus from him and turns around.  He comes closer to her and asks if she is the same girl at the Mathura contest. She lies and says no'Dev says 'sorry' he asks her why she is at the ghat if there is some prob. She doesn't answer  (come on Rads how can u ignore someone like Dev janu standing infront of you). Confused Dev smiles and says there is no harm in turning around and talking to him. Rads turns and looks at him, dev is smiling.

Guys you have to look at the other scenes that follows to witness the beauty of it for urself.  

Avinash was mindblowing in todays episode his expressions and dialogues were excellent, Rubina was also good she looked too cute trying to act stubborn like with Dev.

RaDev chemistry is so good that anytime these two share scenes together they are wonderful to watch and you want to see their scenes over and over again.  Their scenes leaves you wanting more and more, when the episode ended today I was like 'NOOOOO''

Performer of the day is ..'Avinash Sachdev hands down, great performance by him.

Edited by sun_singh - 14 March 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4evervinianilsonia122PutijaChalhovRADEV1000Tazziashna26-Swetha-

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
***///March 14, 2011 Episode Posters///***

Edited by sun_singh - 14 March 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everimissourikhus1973vinianilPutijaChalhovTazziradha_bilahariRADEV1000gardesashna26-Swetha-

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Njoy the posters alottt sunita............ these are as beautiful as yesterdays episode...Avina rockzz.
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks sunita for your review and your beautiful posters, loving it. You rock! ClapWink
radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Sunita,

amazing postersClapClap
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanks a lot sunitaHug.... love ur posters of yesterdays epiEmbarrassed.....  n radev were simply amazingDay Dreaming....it was nice to read ur review of radevEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index