Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 96)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sananth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.

I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.
Big smile... I am glad you've joined us !
Yes I can't understand why she's hiding the truth! I mean she did it for good reasons, for KB's health, I am sure R would had understood... She had every effort to win R, being a good wife and supporting against the adversities, for what??? She doesn't need PC, she's spoiling her marittal life by her own hands!
She sure put in a lot of effort into this relationship and should reap the benefits by telling the truth and seeing that the relationship will sustain it.Wink
Really ? Then u don't know R well . R'll immediately force her 2 quit the job when they seriously need the money G's earning from this job 2 run the house ( as I'd said earlier...u don't actually earn any thing 2 talk about by an auto...) , one of the solid reasons G not telling him the truth...

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.

I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.
 PC's track is very interesting I must admit but for some reason I having some difficulties digesting this Ram track but Ram is very nice I must admit.

Exactly i was not so much bothered that G lie to get the job but now from one lie to another, she have to constantly keep lying to keep her secret.Confused

And trust me, this will never end! She's told to RR that she doesn't have a direct line at work.... what's next?
She didn't say that ! She only said , she has no phone on her desk n frankly speaking , it amazed me ,that RR lacks even this basic sense that u shouldn't call at the desk of the company owner , that too on the 2nd day of job ,unless it's some thing absolutely emergency , like some one's hospitalized . I expected better sense even from RR.Dead
She's called the boss cause it's the only phone nb she had and she has dealed with him when they've bought the honeymoon package for RG.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

I've found G's reaction quite strange in the last part when she's found out that she was Ram's mother, she's tried to hide her mangalsutra with her saree, which was totally unecessary as the woman is blind Big smile !
How long she'll manage to hide the truth from Ram and R?
  Well....I thought about it too , I think she did it instinctively n not deliberately , it was like a reflex reaction from her as she knows her mangalsutra is her marriage sign , also she might have thought , as Ram's mom's blind , she of course , has come with some one with NORMAL EYESIGHT , may b RAM HIMSELF , if he suddenly comes out n sees G with mangalsutra , bye bye job ...so it was very intelligent of her 2 take that precaution . N , I must say she's really getting better n better at hiding ...
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

PC's track is very interesting I must admit but for some reason I having some difficulties digesting this Ram track but Ram is very nice I must admit.

Exactly i was not so much bothered that G lie to get the job but now from one lie to another, she have to constantly keep lying to keep her secret.Confused

And trust me, this will never end! She's told to RR that she doesn't have a direct line at work.... what's next?
She didn't say that ! She only said , she has no phone on her desk n frankly speaking , it amazed me ,that RR lacks even this basic sense that u shouldn't call at the desk of the company owner , that too on the 2nd day of job ,unless it's some thing absolutely emergency , like some one's hospitalized . I expected better sense even from RR.Dead
She's called the boss cause it's the only phone nb she had and she has dealed with him when they've bought the honeymoon package for RG.
So what Dar , so what ??? Just because she bought a package , which so many people do every day from that company , it gives her the right 2 call on the phone for personal purpose , when the no. is given 2 the clients for business dealings strictly .....Aggain, I'll say , only RR could b this thick.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

yes so far. but everything can go wrong too.
Yep, misunderstandings, tensions, sleepless nights etc will now be the norm in RG's lives, I want the opposite, Only Khusi!! Big smile

Even happiness is expensive , u can't get it with out paying the prize of it.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Big smile... I am glad you've joined us !
Yes I can't understand why she's hiding the truth! I mean she did it for good reasons, for KB's health, I am sure R would had understood... She had every effort to win R, being a good wife and supporting against the adversities, for what??? She doesn't need PC, she's spoiling her marittal life by her own hands!
She sure put in a lot of effort into this relationship and should reap the benefits by telling the truth and seeing that the relationship will sustain it.Wink
Really ? Then u don't know R well . R'll immediately force her 2 quit the job when they seriously need the money G's earning from this job 2 run the house ( as I'd said earlier...u don't actually earn any thing 2 talk about by an auto...) , one of the solid reasons G not telling him the truth...

I am sure R would never force G to do anything. G would have pacify him and he's smart, he would have known that he would had no choice to accept the fact that her wife has to work...

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Artemis678

That's true. and Gauri's lie won't help her it will only make things alot worse for her married life. heading towards Breakup.

Yep her lie will be the biggest factor, if u look at it, it's one huge lie, just think what will be going through R's mind when he finds out that his wife is pretending to be an unmarried woman.

I can think . He'll b upset for a while then once G explains herself , he'll b alright , he should b , as he's lying himself , what u give , u should've the decency 2 accept too.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

I've found G's reaction quite strange in the last part when she's found out that she was Ram's mother, she's tried to hide her mangalsutra with her saree, which was totally unecessary as the woman is blind Big smile !
How long she'll manage to hide the truth from Ram and R?
  Well....I thought about it too , I think she did it instinctively n not deliberately , it was like a reflex reaction from her as she knows her mangalsutra is her marriage sign , also she might have thought , as Ram's mom's blind , she of course , has come with some one with NORMAL EYESIGHT , may b RAM HIMSELF , if he suddenly comes out n sees G with mangalsutra , bye bye job ...so it was very intelligent of her 2 take that precaution . N , I must say she's really getting better n better at hiding ...

LOLLOLLOL Of course she exercises everyday !

OrientalDancer

Go to top