Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 94)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

[QUOTE=Darine1980]

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 I agree Dar, he's trying his best to make her happy when he finds out this, he will be like devastated, and his uncontrollable anger will lead him to do the unthinkable. I'm scared.

Getting scared of R's reaction is a luxury that SSBS doesn't allow us , earlier a lot of people thought that R'll b volatile in reaction on hearing that G got a job before him n that too with out his permission n not even asking him . But the truth was as far from that guess as is possible , so let's not think R'll react in a bad way till we actually see him at it .

What you're saying here is contradicting what you've said earlier about R's volcanic behaviour. Apparently, R can deal with certain truths without anger !
What I mean 2 say , G thinks R'll b angry , who said , when said , I share , or I think what G thinks ? I think R won't b volcanic in this case because he has no right 2 b so , but G has lost the trust on it n I can't blame her . For me , I think R won't mind very much . These r two different persons , G n Mac . What's contradictory ?

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Now, I am sure RG will never break up....they'll get out of this mess stronger !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

We"re doing a good job with this thread, aren't we?
Will soon reach 100pages, Great !!!
Bring it on . I'm not satisfied with the speed . Where's Mel ?  Melllllllllllllllll. do comment more , will u please ?

OrientalDancer

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hope so Darine. I don't a want a breakup either. let's see happens.

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Now, I am sure RG will never break up....they'll get out of this mess stronger !
 Agree , Ram's sis had said that if R manages 2 tie the mangalsutra around his wife's neck during Aarti , they'll b bonded for next 7 lives , which means forever . So....now I also think that nothing'll ever break them apart . I'd have hated it if there was any chance of a permanent break up . But hopefully the couple'll face some challenges ...They won't b remembered a week after the show ends if they don't go through ordeals in their relationship, As G has already faced enough ordeals , it's now R turn , or viewers'll forget him even sooner than G.

SilverBell

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Mac, i heard you, but watching Panchakshari and PKYEK right now, so sorry.EmbarrassedBig smile
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

I just can't stand P's behaviour.... very childish! Don't know how Abay can tolerate her!

Abhay is the most looser character I've ever seen or had the misfortune 2 tolerate in my TV watching experience till date . No spine at all ! Can't he read the signs that P'd rather have him dead than alive ? What's his problem ? He's no less psycho than P . N , P ! Well, it kills mood just 2 type the 1st sylable of her name , so much for her !Dead

Darine1980

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
the evils can try to break them up. but they will fail. PC' pihu Ram's Mom. all will fail.

OrientalDancer

Go to top