Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 93)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
glad one track is ending. and another one begining.

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....
I am afraid that R will never forgive her for that!

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 I agree Dar, he's trying his best to make her happy when he finds out this, he will be like devastated, and his uncontrollable anger will lead him to do the unthinkable. I'm scared.

At te end of te epi, PC has talked about R's legendary anger... she says something like she'll separate G from her agry husband,s ometing like that ! Someting big is about to happen, I am so excited just can't wait to see the angry R to come back!
Keep your excitement chained up for now Dar , cause we aren't getting any angry R any time sooner , not this week at least , so easy with it , things need 2 brew much more before R could reasonably b angry  with any thing or any one.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
They should drag it any longer. let the truth come out and let RG deal with it. I hate it when drags on and on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....
I am afraid that R will never forgive her for that!

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 I agree Dar, he's trying his best to make her happy when he finds out this, he will be like devastated, and his uncontrollable anger will lead him to do the unthinkable. I'm scared.

At te end of te epi, PC has talked about R's legendary anger... she says something like she'll separate G from her agry husband,s ometing like that ! Someting big is about to happen, I am so excited just can't wait to see the angry R to come back!

I know R's anger will have a huge impact if RG were to be separated in the show, MIK is superb with those scenes and his expressions are mindblowing but I don't want R's anger to overcome him. PC will use that to her advantage.

Honestly , both RG r right now too preoccupied with their own lives , n no chance of any truth coming out any time sooner . N, I've my doubts whether this bholu prasad R has the fire in him 2 ignite , he;s like so thanda now , god , it's hard 2 believe that he'll angry over any thing , I think too early 2 expect that he'll respond with anger . I think he'll shut himself like an oyster being hurt , nothing else.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=Darine1980]Of course R will be affected if RG will break up, cause after all, even if he's felt nothing for her at the beginning, he's in love with her now... he's become a caring husband, te first thing he's done when he gets some money is to get back G's mangalsutra, and Mac you have to admit that you've always said that doesn't pay attention to these kind of things, this has prooved that you are wrong in this matter!
He knows how it's important for G, he just wants to make her happy.... and she's lying about being married! I am sorry it's not acceptable.
R is wrong cause he's lied as well, but for me G is more responsable of the misunderstandings which will come next, cause I know they will be the consequences of her first lie.

What ! I can't believe my eyes that u actually said this . Running the house properly is the 1st n foremost responsibility of a husband , that's like some kind of universal truth . Don't tell me , a man with sweet ways , but no job , qualifies better than one with a job but may b not so sweet in behavior as the better husband . Sweetness won't pay bills n we need money at each n every step of our lives , who can deny it ? It's very base level demand from a husband 2 do at least these , or else he's a failure case . I'm sorry , but that's the truth.
Of course the husband has to fulfill is responsabilities and brings money at home, that's not what I am saying.... but to get a good job doesn't mean you're a good husband. For exp, there are a lot of men who have a very good professionnal situation like being doctors, lawyers... and who beat their wifes! I just mean to say job doesn't make you good or bad...
I've already talked about it in another post of mine . I think u've missed it . Well, let's see what u think after u read it.Wink

Didn't missed it ....
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sananth

Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.

I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.
Big smile... I am glad you've joined us !
Yes I can't understand why she's hiding the truth! I mean she did it for good reasons, for KB's health, I am sure R would had understood... She had every effort to win R, being a good wife and supporting against the adversities, for what??? She doesn't need PC, she's spoiling her marittal life by her own hands!
If RG relationship is so weak, so fickle , so vulnerable 2 such trivial challenges of life then I'm sorry 2 say , they should break up . Why keeping a marriage that's so prune 2 outer attacks ? 
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
When Ram's track will over Beth. really over finished. then I will tell you what I REALLY though about the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
We"re doing a good job with this thread, aren't we?
Will soon reach 100pages, Great !!!

Go to top