Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 87)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....
I am afraid that R will never forgive her for that!
 She did it for job , n thanks 2 this step of her n her compromise 2 hide her marital status ...things r just fine n two pence coming in the house . U really don't earn any thing by driving an auto , trust me , even if u r a handsome driver.LOL So, let alone forgive , even if R minds when he knows the truth , he shouldn't b forgiven . N, frankly speaking , I don't think R'll mind in the least .

Mac, i have a question:  What would you feel , when you get to know that your husband lies about his marital status to get a job and that his boss (woman WinkBig smile  )  fell in love with him??? 
I would be really hurt and would divorce him, even when i get to know the truth.

When the whole situaton get resolved then i have pity with Rudr and not G, cause its her own fault.She knows how angry R can get , but lied further and she might think that she wont get caught, but her lies will  increase and ,someday , she will breakdown , because of the lies.
Mel, if I'm some one who's lying in return 2 my hubby , then I'm not so shameless as 2 b angry with him , because I did the same thing...N, it's not his fault that the lady fell for him , u can't prevent some one from falling for u , can U ? N, I don't think ,it's at all G's fault because if R'd managed 2 procure a job till the monetary need took monstrous size , G'd not have needed 2 do any of these things , even R knows it n he admitted it himself when he was saying sorry ...N, why should we feel sorry for R in advance , imagining that it'll b painful for him 2 separate with G ? How r we being so sure that it'll affect R that much ?

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 Let's not forget that R also is lying big time , what's his excuse for such a lie  ? For all we know , probably , R's lie will break RG marriage .N , not G's lie ...R's lie is a big fat one too . In PR , when Manav hid his true job from Archu , Archu was terribly upset over it , so will b G when she'll know of it .

You got a point here Mac.... But the consequences' of G's lie would be really desastrous!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
What if Ram's mom comes to G's house to fix the marriage for her son then what will happen?
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Mac, but the lie about the marital status is much worser than the lie about the kind of job.And Gs lie increases Mr Perfect Bores hope to have a chance.And it will effect them worser than Rs lie about his job.

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 Let's not forget that R also is lying big time , what's his excuse for such a lie  ? For all we know , probably , R's lie will break RG marriage .N , not G's lie ...R's lie is a big fat one too . In PR , when Manav hid his true job from Archu , Archu was terribly upset over it , so will b G when she'll know of it .

You got a point here Mac.... But the consequences' of G's lie would be really desastrous!
G's lie'll fuel the already burning feelings of Ram for her , he's a decent boy ,. had he knew G's married , he'd have backed out immediately ....but I think he'll know at a point when circumstances have convinced him that G also loves him in return , so her married status won't really count for him then . N, it'll b disasterous because both r lying 2 each other , that's why none of them will b in a  mood 2 say sorry for some times after knowing the truth , which'll worsen the situation.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Of course R will be affected if RG will break up, cause after all, even if he's felt nothing for her at the beginning, he's in love with her now... he's become a caring husband, te first thing he's done when he gets some money is to get back G's mangalsutra, and Mac you have to admit that you've always said that doesn't pay attention to these kind of things, this has prooved that you are wrong in this matter!
He knows how it's important for G, he just wants to make her happy.... and she's lying about being married! I am sorry it's not acceptable.
R is wrong cause he's lied as well, but for me G is more responsable of the misunderstandings which will come next, cause I know they will be the consequences of her first lie.

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Mac, but the lie about the marital status is much worser than the lie about the kind of job.And Gs lie increases Mr Perfect Bores hope to have a chance.And it will effect them worser than Rs lie about his job.

I agree here Mel.... BTW hey and how are you?
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Yes , but G didn't deliberately instigating Ram's feeling for herself , so as she's unaware of the whole thing , from her perspective , it's a simple , white lie , which'll not ever cause any harm 2 any body , so from that POV , both lies r destructive as she'll think R didn't deserve the honesty that she didn't give her as he himself lied n this may lessen her effort 2 mend the situation when R gets 2 know the truth , n she may feel much less guilty of it.

Go to top