Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 83)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by sananth

Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.
 I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.
Big smile... I am glad you've joined us !
Yes I can't understand why she's hiding the truth! I mean she did it for good reasons, for KB's health, I am sure R would had understood... She had every effort to win R, being a good wife and supporting against the adversities, for what??? She doesn't need PC, she's spoiling her marittal life by her own hands!
She did for good reasons, KB was fighting for her life, she had no choice to take up the job as R was not even there, he was out looking for a job and came back unsuccessful, G was in a difficult situation but now she needs to be brave and tell R the truth before something huge happen and seperate them. 

May be she's afraid of his reaction... but come on, it's not an excuse!

Yep maybe she is afraid of his reaction but keeping it a secret for a long time will not help the situation but make it worse, PC will be happy, everything is working in her favor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Kind of i came earier cause I couldn't sleep. kept having nightmares. anyway was today's episode any good?

Aww Nici, don't worry everything will be fine.

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ok I will watch this episode too.

-Ria-

sananth Newbie
sananth
sananth

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.

I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.
Yes I can't understand why she's hiding the truth! I mean she did it for good reasons, for KB's health, I am sure R would had understood... She had every effort to win R, being a good wife and supporting against the adversities, for what??? She doesn't need PC, she's spoiling her marittal life by her own hands!
She sure put in a lot of effort into this relationship and should reap the benefits by telling the truth and seeing that the relationship will sustain it.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yes so far. but everything can go wrong too.
-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

She sure put in a lot of effort into this relationship and should reap the benefits by telling the truth and seeing that the relationship will sustain it.Wink

Totally agree with u Sanath.

Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

yes so far. but everything can go wrong too.

Yep, misunderstandings, tensions, sleepless nights etc will now be the norm in RG's lives, I want the opposite, Only Khusi!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

PC's track is very interesting I must admit but for some reason I having some difficulties digesting this Ram track but Ram is very nice I must admit.

Exactly i was not so much bothered that G lie to get the job but now from one lie to another, she have to constantly keep lying to keep her secret.Confused

And trust me, this will never end! She's told to RR that she doesn't have a direct line at work.... what's next?

Yep, it's really sad because G will now have to keep telling lies to keep her secret, I hope we don't see her like that.

Go to top