Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 80)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Don't think it's Ratnesh either... I liked the mandir scene today where RG were sitting and praying and all around there was P, Ratnesh and Nani looking at them one after another... The scene was a well shoot!

Oh, very nice, their expressions must be worth watching, I hate all of them! At first I was trying to like Nani but I hated her from the crossover epi when she locked G in the room.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Dar, we mostly had RG scenes today, right?

Yeah... a Ram and G's scene and at the end G has met Ram's mother at the temple !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....
I am afraid that R will never forgive her for that!

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 I agree Dar, he's trying his best to make her happy when he finds out this, he will be like devastated, and his uncontrollable anger will lead him to do the unthinkable. I'm scared.

At te end of te epi, PC has talked about R's legendary anger... she says something like she'll separate G from her agry husband,s ometing like that ! Someting big is about to happen, I am so excited just can't wait to see the angry R to come back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Dar, we mostly had RG scenes today, right?

Yeah... a Ram and G's scene and at the end G has met Ram's mother at the temple !

Oh boy! Ram's mom can't see but did she know that G is the girl her son is in love with?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I've hated the rakhi scene.................. AngryAngryAngry Ram, this rakhi was not for you????
Now he'll probably think G likes him..... the situation is becoming more complicated and the worst is up to come !

Omg, yeah, G took him for R, now he will be in another dreamland, how sad, things will get more complicated now for G as per the article
ConfusedConfusedConfused
sananth Newbie
sananth
sananth

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the invite, must confess, I have been a silent reader for a little while.
I think the latest PC track and more so G's work track has ignited the juice in me to speak up...LOL.

I understand that the situation was such that G had to lie to get a job, nothing wrong with that. Covering it up even now in the temple on an auspicious day is just not something i can easily digest. Specially when they have shown G as a strong person who has always stood up to a lot of challenges in life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

How ironic is the whole situation R brings back G's mangalsutra, knowing that it's really important to her, and G who is trying her best to hide her marital status....
I am afraid that R will never forgive her for that!

I know that's the saddest part, R have come to realized the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra and poor G have to hide the fact that she is married from her boss and also lying to family about how she got the job. R will be very angry! Confused

And who can blame him? He'll never understand her motivations....
R's became a loving and caring husband.... he's trying her best to make G happy, and what will he get in return? A big lie, and ths will sound  like a betrayal for him!
 I agree Dar, he's trying his best to make her happy when he finds out this, he will be like devastated, and his uncontrollable anger will lead him to do the unthinkable. I'm scared.

At te end of te epi, PC has talked about R's legendary anger... she says something like she'll separate G from her agry husband,s ometing like that ! Someting big is about to happen, I am so excited just can't wait to see the angry R to come back!

I know R's anger will have a huge impact if RG were to be separated in the show, MIK is superb with those scenes and his expressions are mindblowing but I don't want R's anger to overcome him. PC will use that to her advantage.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Don't think it's Ratnesh either... I liked the mandir scene today where RG were sitting and praying and all around there was P, Ratnesh and Nani looking at them one after another... The scene was a well shoot!

Oh, very nice, their expressions must be worth watching, I hate all of them! At first I was trying to like Nani but I hated her from the crossover epi when she locked G in the room.
Nani is not a nice person, I agree life as been harsh to her but it's not an excuse! Look te difference between her and Sunehri!!! I thought she's understood RG's relationship, but I guess  was wrong!

OrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top