Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 41)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Artemis678

iam glad G's working. that way money will be coming in the house.
 Nic , how about G working outside n R staying home , doing house chores n taking care of children , n cooking food etc...., won't it b great ?Big smileBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL
Poor R he'll become Wacko !!
 Imagine their 5 children taunting R , ' Dad , where's our break fast ? Dad , make our bed . " Dad , can't u hear me yelling for two hours for my favorite shirt that mom gifted me on my birth day with her bonus" , N , G saying , " Kya Rudr , tumse itna bhi nehi hota... "LOL

Before having children, I wish them to have a marital life cause they've no intimacy for the moment with RR sleeping nearby !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

good idea beth. @ Darine maybe I don't know that G's going work for long or not.
 Nic , now that G earns enough for both RG , I think R should stop driving the auto , he minded so much when G said ," We've different jobs." only because he knows in his heart he's doing an inferior job ...compared 2 G , so he simply flared up , it'd b best if he learns 2 take care of household jobs that need 2 b done regularly , like washing clothes , cleaning utensils , dusting , going 2 market etc... now it'll b lot more helpful , because he'll earn really very very little money by driving auto ,n now that G's working in a office , RR takes care of the household with help of SB n Sunheri , R should help ,em too.

You're so funny Mac. But leaving this auto job, R will also leave the not that much self-respect he has !
 One day , what if , Ram rides on the auto driven by R n Ram n G mounts on the auto , what'll become of R's self-respect then ? Even G's head'll b hung in front of her boss  that her husband is an auto driver..Personally, this things don't matter for me , but R'll b real embarrassed n there's no escaping from this embarrassment for him , it'll happen one day or the other , if he continues 2 drive the auto , better leave it n tend 2 household chores.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

iam glad G's working. that way money will be coming in the house.
 Nic , how about G working outside n R staying home , doing house chores n taking care of children , n cooking food etc...., won't it b great ?Big smileBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL
Poor R he'll become Wacko !!
 Imagine their 5 children taunting R , ' Dad , where's our break fast ? Dad , make our bed . " Dad , can't u hear me yelling for two hours for my favorite shirt that mom gifted me on my birth day with her bonus" , N , G saying , " Kya Rudr , tumse itna bhi nehi hota... "LOL

Before having children, I wish them to have a marital life cause they've no intimacy for the moment with RR sleeping nearby !
 Absolutely true.LOL No chance at all of getting cosy , let alone ....So, remote chance of having any children any time soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
well I don't how long this track will go on. but will the Rawat Family ever go back to the mansion?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Can you imagine that MIK and Binny are shooting right now?
 But they r not shooting together , Rudr n Gauri separately , not as Raga ..Ermm....I think R's driving his auto n G's in her office , busy with some important files.Big smile

I think they're shooting togeither... I just can understand something! If they shoot on wkend so how wan they can be so cut to cut ?
 Because 90 % of their shooting is edited n thrown away n it never reaches 2 the viewers , so u know your answer . A lot of their hard work goes down the drain...Angry
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Love the new siggys Beth. I will change mine later.
 Thanks Nici , Abhay rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks .

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

what shows on zeetv needs to axed girls?
 YMGGK , most deserving candidate 2 b thrown out in the dust bin , then Bhagowali , n Jhassi ki Rani , they r dragging ,em just hatefully n making up impossible things.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
yes Bhagowail and Geeta and PR. these shows are soo boring. and needs to axed.

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top