Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 40)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Can you imagine that MIK and Binny are shooting right now?

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

I know I was too harsh to her....but she was getting on my nerves!!!
I just hate the way she's said to R on wednesday's epi... "tumhare aur mere nokri alag hai...". Actually didn't get why she's said that... what was supposed to mean?
 Even now u r being harsh on her , all she meant 2 say is - different jobs have different job requirements , one job is not comparable with another , each job has it's priorities , n conditions , so it's not at all right 2 compare one job with another . Personally , I absolutely hated when R did just that - " Nawkri meine bhi ki hay ..." Rubbish !Angry
 
Come on he was angry! I think he was more anry with himself, as he said, cause he's "forced" her to get a job as he was unable to find one...
 Come on Dar , very bad excuse for R , I'm plain fed-up of hearing this one excuse from the 1st day of the show , " R was angry ..." Great ! Should we b grateful 2 him that he was angry ? Enough of excuses , R's not a baby , it's time he learns 2 control over his anger . I mean, there's a time n a tone n a voice level of saying things , when your tired in every limb wife's returning home after a lonnnnnnnnnnng n hard day at work.
 
R and his legendary anger Ermm.... I don't think that R will ever be able to control his anger!
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63929

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

good idea beth. @ Darine maybe I don't know that G's going work for long or not.
 Nic , now that G earns enough for both RG , I think R should stop driving the auto , he minded so much when G said ," We've different jobs." only because he knows in his heart he's doing an inferior job ...compared 2 G , so he simply flared up , it'd b best if he learns 2 take care of household jobs that need 2 b done regularly , like washing clothes , cleaning utensils , dusting , going 2 market etc... now it'll b lot more helpful , because he'll earn really very very little money by driving auto ,n now that G's working in a office , RR takes care of the household with help of SB n Sunheri , R should help ,em too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63929

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

I know I was too harsh to her....but she was getting on my nerves!!!
I just hate the way she's said to R on wednesday's epi... "tumhare aur mere nokri alag hai...". Actually didn't get why she's said that... what was supposed to mean?
 Even now u r being harsh on her , all she meant 2 say is - different jobs have different job requirements , one job is not comparable with another , each job has it's priorities , n conditions , so it's not at all right 2 compare one job with another . Personally , I absolutely hated when R did just that - " Nawkri meine bhi ki hay ..." Rubbish !Angry
 
Come on he was angry! I think he was more anry with himself, as he said, cause he's "forced" her to get a job as he was unable to find one...
 Come on Dar , very bad excuse for R , I'm plain fed-up of hearing this one excuse from the 1st day of the show , " R was angry ..." Great ! Should we b grateful 2 him that he was angry ? Enough of excuses , R's not a baby , it's time he learns 2 control over his anger . I mean, there's a time n a tone n a voice level of saying things , when your tired in every limb wife's returning home after a lonnnnnnnnnnng n hard day at work.
 
R and his legendary anger Ermm.... I don't think that R will ever be able to control his anger!
 Then I'll continue 2 praise him just the way I'm doing na...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWink There is pros n cons of every thing n as long as R doesn't mend his bad ways , I'm fine with my R praising .Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63929

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Can you imagine that MIK and Binny are shooting right now?
 But they r not shooting together , Rudr n Gauri separately , not as Raga ..Ermm....I think R's driving his auto n G's in her office , busy with some important files.Big smile
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63929

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Artemis678

iam glad G's working. that way money will be coming in the house.
 Nic , how about G working outside n R staying home , doing house chores n taking care of children , n cooking food etc...., won't it b great ?Big smileBig smile
 
ROFLROFLROFL
Poor R he'll become Wacko !!
 Imagine their 5 children taunting R , ' Dad , where's our break fast ? Dad , make our bed . " Dad , can't u hear me yelling for two hours for my favorite shirt that mom gifted me on my birth day with her bonus" , N , G saying , " Kya Rudr , tumse itna bhi nehi hota... "LOL
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Artemis678

good idea beth. @ Darine maybe I don't know that G's going work for long or not.
 Nic , now that G earns enough for both RG , I think R should stop driving the auto , he minded so much when G said ," We've different jobs." only because he knows in his heart he's doing an inferior job ...compared 2 G , so he simply flared up , it'd b best if he learns 2 take care of household jobs that need 2 b done regularly , like washing clothes , cleaning utensils , dusting , going 2 market etc... now it'll b lot more helpful , because he'll earn really very very little money by driving auto ,n now that G's working in a office , RR takes care of the household with help of SB n Sunheri , R should help ,em too.
 
You're so funny Mac. But leaving this auto job, R will also leave the not that much self-respect he has !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Can you imagine that MIK and Binny are shooting right now?
 But they r not shooting together , Rudr n Gauri separately , not as Raga ..Ermm....I think R's driving his auto n G's in her office , busy with some important files.Big smile
 
I think they're shooting togeither... I just can understand something! If they shoot on wkend so how wan they can be so cut to cut ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1941

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1941 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3093

lilindiangurl13 19 3093 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index