Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga #24th AT-Tujhe dekha To Ye Jana Sanam (Page 117)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

PC's plan separating RG will flop big time....

Hopefully Dar , I can't b so sure na.., Abhay is really clever , he's a doctor , n now I clearly understood why he admitted P in a clinic so close 2 where R is , so that she can stay close 2 R n get close 2 R . Yuckkkk.Dead

I've always thougt that it was Abhay and from the beginning. I remember that everybody's found it weird but it becomes true! So the promo was just a way to mislead us !

Edited by Darine1980 - 08 March 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Ok I have stopped the game. next time it can be game of the week. I guess cause pkyek forum AT has different rules for it so I didn't get in trouble for playing it.
 Lovely forum PKYEK. No rules practically . That's why it's such a hot n happening forum n the mods practically keep their eyes shut over every thing being said or done there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Remember all of us found the look in A's eyes creepy n psycho n his voice chilly n deadly , after he saw P yelling at R from the window on the 1st day of her admission . His expression was kinda scary as he adressed the doc . Well...kinda gave himself away that moment.

Of course.... I remember his expressions, Raunaq was really good in that scene!

Edited by Darine1980 - 08 March 2011 at 2:36pm

VasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yes Unlike the Sangini forum.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Well now PC has found out about R's job... she'll run and tell the truth to G, RG will have an argument. After that, R will be suspicious towards PC cause she's the only one who knows about his job!
 well..we know from the article that R'll find out about the identity of PC n unmask Abhay . Urghhhhhhhhh, I hate 2 take even the name of A...But I don't know how he'll manage that . Yes , today PC found out about R's job, what a stroke of luck, I must say , Sanjog's being ultra kind 2 him.Confused
ConfusedConfusedConfused Dead
 Just think , of all people , a's the one 2 find it out . Have u noticed the subtle triumphant look that came in his eyes when R admitted that he drives an auto . He'll use it 2 try 2 poison G's mind . He'll fail of course . This time G's not gonna believe him , she'll ask R instead.

desikimsam

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
What about PC's monologue in the very last scene?
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Remember all of us found the look in A's eyes creepy n psycho n his voice chilly n deadly , after he saw P yelling at R from the window on the 1st day of her admission . His expression was kinda scary as he adressed the doc . Well...kinda gave himself away that moment.

Of course.... I remember his expressions, Raunaq was really good in that scene!
 I always kinda liked A , n it's making me feel so sad that it has 2 b Abhay n for this reason too. Of course , he was my prime suspect , but I thought the reason is 2 make R go through all that he has gone through himself . An eye for eye revenge . Never did I imagine that he's doing all this 2 unite R n P.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Well now PC has found out about R's job... she'll run and tell the truth to G, RG will have an argument. After that, R will be suspicious towards PC cause she's the only one who knows about his job!
 well..we know from the article that R'll find out about the identity of PC n unmask Abhay . Urghhhhhhhhh, I hate 2 take even the name of A...But I don't know how he'll manage that . Yes , today PC found out about R's job, what a stroke of luck, I must say , Sanjog's being ultra kind 2 him.Confused
ConfusedConfusedConfused Dead
 Just think , of all people , a's the one 2 find it out . Have u noticed the subtle triumphant look that came in his eyes when R admitted that he drives an auto . He'll use it 2 try 2 poison G's mind . He'll fail of course . This time G's not gonna believe him , she'll ask R instead.

Nevertheless, I think this will lead to an argument as it was the case last week when G's came late at home...

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top