Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Guys , sorry , I was watching IqBi ZRA performances , wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm completely in RG mode now , I'm in Raga dreamland now.

Totally loved ur VM of Raga Rasiya to be specific, unfortunately I was unable to see the other. Nevertheless please do make more.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This AT is almost finished, I am glad !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darine1980

It's before they've consummated their marriage I guess.... she got intimate with him, but was never able to love him, she's so cheap... it doesn't surprize me on her behalf !

Cheap is the right word for her , or should I say , the word cheap is created 2 define her...She's simply disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Even after A released her from jail session , she has no feelings for him ! I wonder if she's a woman....
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Guys , I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvved the way R threw P away 1st , I must say that , 2 b honest , but then....His expression changed ....kinda got softened n then when P hugged him he looked like he'd hug her back. Grrrrrrrrrrrr R ! 

NOoooo... you're mistaken here Mac !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikimsam

Totally loved ur VM of Raga Rasiya to be specific, unfortunately I was unable to see the other. Nevertheless please do make more.

Well....I'll give u the link of the other one , ok ? N thank u so so much for appreciating , it means a lot for me n I'm planning 2 make more .😳
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Couldt watch the epi , cause the links which Magnificent put are not working for me. And  the one fro the desi side are bad quality.

Why don't u try this link

it always work for me and the quality is pretty good.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

NOoooo... you're mistaken here Mac !

I'm correct here Dar , my instinct telling me I'm correct . Ewwwww on R.👎🏼
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But guys , we r not mentioning one crucial thing that PC already told Ram that G has a stalker kind of man behind her , who's trying 2 woo her at the best of his possibilities .I saw distinct yet subtle fury on Ram's face hearing that n he was jealous too. That's why they r hurrying on the marriage..
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikimsam

Why don't u try this link

it always work for me and the quality is pretty good.

Thanks Sam.Will watch it later.I am not in the mood to see much of  Mr Pefect and his family.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
So, even if R suddenly turns up in the wedding venue , Ram'll instantly remember the words of the PC n won't believe R's words so easily ,cause he may think that this is the stalker PC earlier told him about.