Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Usually I don't like to see P around R but today it's different. It was interesting to watch.it just has shown that R has completely got over P and doesn't love her anymore.... he just feels pity for her! When you'll watch it, don't skipp that part plz!

Oh Dar, U don't know how happy I'm am to hear that, R feeling pity for P, thanks Cvs, I knew our Rudra is in love with his wife not even having an inch feelings for P.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam fine Ria. iam dealing with my problems. it feels good.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At the end of the Epi, someone has sent a letter to R, PC of course, I didn't understand everything, but it was written someting like someone is trying to separate G from you....
PC wasn't really smart here cause she'll arouse R's suspicions, who will try to find out who's behind this, and her plan will flop big time!
-Ria- thumbnail

Dar, I read the written update, seems interesting! So Ram is planning for wedding on the 14th. See G is unaware of what's going on, she doesn't know that Ram is planning to get married to her.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Dar, plz give us a short update.

So G and Ram's mother at the mandir.... There were a lot of misunderstandings there. Ram's mother said she wants to meet her family, and G was shoked, she said she lives alone.
It will be too long to explain but now Ram's mother tinks that G is ready to marry her son...

R came at the hospital to see KB then he crossed over with Ram's sister who tells him that his bro will get married soon with a girl named G and R said 'my wife's name is G too'. Then when he was about to live, he's seen P.... she was rude to her and told her that e hates her past, in other words that he hates her. At the beginning he thought she's followed him and the found out that she was a patient in the hospital.
At Ram's home, Ram's mother's told to her son thah G has said yes to the marriage proposal. Then PC's come and read Ram's palm and told him that if he doesn't get married to G, someone else will snatch her from him.
There was a Ram and G at the office.... more misunderstandings cause Ram told G that her mother wants to show her some saree and jewelry for the marriage but G is unaware that it's for her, she's thought Ram is getting married to someone else, and thought as the woman is blind she just need help for the wedding preparations
Then the letter that I've talked about before.
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Iam fine Ria. iam dealing with my problems. it feels good.

That's very nice to hear Nici!

Darine1980 thumbnail

Dar, I read the written update, seems interesting! So Ram is planning for wedding on the 14th. See G is unaware of what's going on, she doesn't know that Ram is planning to get married to her.

I was trying to give an update but you were faster 😉
-Ria- thumbnail

Yep R received a letter, he was a bit upset and PC found out that he is driving an auto. R said he will never make anyone separate them; I'm smiling after I have read that!

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I was trying to give an update but you were faster 😉

Yep Anju is always fast with her updates.😃

Darine1980 thumbnail

I'm not really upset actually this might be interesting if CVs out forward it properly, I don't Ram and G to get married but I don't mind if G is being tricked into getting married to Ram. That will be a better twist.

It's clear now... G will try to help te family in the wedding preparations that's why she'll be at their home, and the others will think that she agrees for the wedding! Actually she's unaware she'll get ready for her own "wedding" ...