Perfect. i luv it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
limerance,
 congrats, for being an amazing writer . truly,you brought slolace from this os to our herts. it is so touchy and yet inspirational. do continue with your writeups .will be waiting . awesome dear.

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Newdime

Limerance, it is simple yet it has a charm with in self.  I'm sure you must be very impressed of your self of creating such piece.  As I have felt the same when I wrote something that Maan and Geet has inspired me. 

Keep up, never stop...the Journey has begin to continue endless path.

Thank you so much Newdime! I was kind of bummed a few days prior to writing this so I guess the urge to let things out caused me to write this. And your wonderful comment just makes me want to continue writing even though I might not be the greatest writer out there. Thank you once again!

When I started writing I limited my self to share with my few close readers only, then after so much of persuasion from a dear friend, I dared to post it on IF...I had lot of viewers but not many commenter.  I was bit down with it but nonetheless, I was pleased as the few comments got me going.  We can't compare our self with others, they all got their own talents.  We are not less either, someone like me will bump in to yours and someone like you will bumped mine.  Hence we will reach to explore deep with in our self to seek our own talents.  Will look out for yours to come more.

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Limerance

Limerance, it is simple yet it has a charm with in self.  I'm sure you must be very impressed of your self of creating such piece.  As I have felt the same when I wrote something that Maan and Geet has inspired me. 

Keep up, never stop...the Journey has begin to continue endless path.

Thank you so much Newdime! I was kind of bummed a few days prior to writing this so I guess the urge to let things out caused me to write this. And your wonderful comment just makes me want to continue writing even though I might not be the greatest writer out there. Thank you once again!

When I started writing I limited my self to share with my few close readers only, then after so much of persuasion from a dear friend, I dared to post it on IF...I had lot of viewers but not many commenter.  I was bit down with it but nonetheless, I was pleased as the few comments got me going.  We can't compare our self with others, they all got their own talents.  We are not less either, someone like me will bump in to yours and someone like you will bumped mine.  Hence we will reach to explore deep with in our self to seek our own talents.  Will look out for yours to come more.

Thank you so much Newdime. That's exactly how I felt but after some thought and especially your encouragement I realized I should just be content with what I have right now. I'm definitely going to continue writing and I do have something in mind I just need to clear my head and get the ideas straighten out to pen it down. Once again, thanks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdimesanu3108

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update
continue this if possible

Limerance

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
lovely .... the best thing about it was that it was simple but yet so powerful to leave a lasting imprint on the heart ...Clap

keep writing Smile

love
Sana

Limerance

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Newdime. That's exactly how I felt but after some thought and especially your encouragement I realized I should just be content with what I have right now. I'm definitely going to continue writing and I do have something in mind I just need to clear my head and get the ideas straighten out to pen it down. Once again, thanks.

You are most welcome; encouragement, appreciation and compliment are the main key for boosting ones self-esteem.  I was once deprived with it, not for long.  I was blessed with great friends and they showed me what I'm and what I can do.  Their constant encouragement and true compliments got me to the point of success.  That's what we are here for each other.

Start penning down as the thoughts come as they are very quick in slipping of the mind.  Once you start there is no stop.  So hurry up we want more.

Limerance

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
lovely OS
love it
yaar

Limerance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index