Tere Liye

Random Thoughts (Page 3)

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea i am not sure if i ever want to put my trust as viewer in a daily soap again i know i will end up watching if hc apk are there but its just so damn ... i don't know what. I mean when i started watching TL it was because i was a harshad fan but its also a fact that the promos itself made me hooked to the story. And that first shot of Anurag in asylum made me instantly hooked to his character and as tani started narrating the story i was totally in love with Onu and Tani eagerly wanting to know how Onu went pagal and his road to recovery. As as viewers i feel cheated and betrayed not just because the show is ending so soon but also because the story will now be left incomplate, i know they will show a hushed up reason and all but it surely won't be like i expected it to be from the day i saw that promo where Onu woke up shouting Tani's name
agree with each and every word NadiaClap

I hate that they started the show on such a high note...with those AWESOME promos....and now they wont do justice to it.....the pain that was seen in their eyes.....the way Onu screams Tani's name....Tani walking on the rail road track....all of it we wont get to seeOuch
I agree... I really hope that they dont cramp things together or else it will look pathetic and hopefully some how they make things look like they have some sense
its just  a big loss that such a great concept and acting is lost for a feud between two pple....

Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 03 March 2011 at 8:18pm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Its the biggest loss ever of SP channel,but I dnt care a damn about it..what I care about is hc n apk...am gonna miss them lyk hell Cry Cry god bless them with all success n happiness...
Gud post dear !   Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged

hmm...so tl is indeed endingOuch

the sole reason for which i started watching tl was coz of harshad.....
after desh ended...i had been waiting for that one day wen his next show would come on air.....and as the first promo was aired......where a bengali lady narrated the story of anuraag-taani.....i knew this would be different.......
wen others got excited where onu shouts out for taani....wat attracted me in the promoswas a sense of freshness in them......the way onu-tani sat at the edge of a railing as the sun set in the BG...or the way onu pulled tani in the tram car......
everything was different......
and the fact that the role of anuraag would give scope to harshad to prove his versatality as an actor gained momentum as the onu falling down the cliff in white...or his mental asylum promos started airing......
to tell the truth...i was never ever interested in who the lead would  be opposite him....but seeing apk as taani ...i knew this girl was going to face a lot of difficulties in her coming days....
tani in her first promos was simple...plain...and nobody could be attracted to her.....but there was an air of innocense abt her.....her smile made u smile with her......and the sadness in her eyes...wen she was shown sitting in that mazaar or walking down those rail tracks...they made u cry!
as the show aired......and i saw the first interaction between anuraag as a child and laboni maa...all i had waited since that day was to see the amazing interaction between harshad and suprya jee..i knew they both would click automatically...there was something in them.....

the love which we saw between anuraag-tani....the way it blossomed was very different from watever we have seen on indian telly till date.....
there was a sense of innocense abt them...if they were close...they looked sensual...rather than crying out sexually.....and one could connect with them......

i am a big prem fan......he is my ideal on screen character...but onu was close to my heart......
if i looked upon prem...i could connect myself with onu......
as a character both anuraag-tani gave me a platform where i could put myself in their shoes and judge if they were right or wrong....wen onu said no to taani....my heart cried with her and i was very thankful to the creatives for making her react like any other person....
and no words for my onu......
he has indeed given me loads of sleepless nights coz initially he left me confused......
he loved tani...he did not!!!!

and now paagal onu...
i was never a paagal onu fan (i mean degree was not as great as other fans hereLOL)...but the only question that i've been asked since the promos were shown is..."why did he go mad????"
aaj bhi if i meet people and discuss tl......the only thing that people discuss is...how did he go mad.....
its pretty sad to see that this lovely show will not get its due......
now was the time wen tl could've created history...where for the first time....the lead goes mad......and the actual story starts unfolding from there........
don't know who is at fault...bt or sp...
but all i know is that the cast and crew did not deserve such treatment......
i will never forgive both for this........Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Elizabeth DarcyTani91Lubz.TaAnu-MariaMars-

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

hmm...so tl is indeed endingOuch

the sole reason for which i started watching tl was coz of harshad.....
after desh ended...i had been waiting for that one day wen his next show would come on air.....and as the first promo was aired......where a bengali lady narrated the story of anuraag-taani.....i knew this would be different.......
wen others got excited where onu shouts out for taani....wat attracted me in the promoswas a sense of freshness in them......the way onu-tani sat at the edge of a railing as the sun set in the BG...or the way onu pulled tani in the tram car......
everything was different......
and the fact that the role of anuraag would give scope to harshad to prove his versatality as an actor gained momentum as the onu falling down the cliff in white...or his mental asylum promos started airing......
to tell the truth...i was never ever interested in who the lead would  be opposite him....but seeing apk as taani ...i knew this girl was going to face a lot of difficulties in her coming days....
tani in her first promos was simple...plain...and nobody could be attracted to her.....but there was an air of innocense abt her.....her smile made u smile with her......and the sadness in her eyes...wen she was shown sitting in that mazaar or walking down those rail tracks...they made u cry!
as the show aired......and i saw the first interaction between anuraag as a child and laboni maa...all i had waited since that day was to see the amazing interaction between harshad and suprya jee..i knew they both would click automatically...there was something in them.....

the love which we saw between anuraag-tani....the way it blossomed was very different from watever we have seen on indian telly till date.....
there was a sense of innocense abt them...if they were close...they looked sensual...rather than crying out sexually.....and one could connect with them......

i am a big prem fan......he is my ideal on screen character...but onu was close to my heart......
if i looked upon prem...i could connect myself with onu......
as a character both anuraag-tani gave me a platform where i could put myself in their shoes and judge if they were right or wrong....wen onu said no to taani....my heart cried with her and i was very thankful to the creatives for making her react like any other person....
and no words for my onu......
he has indeed given me loads of sleepless nights coz initially he left me confused......
he loved tani...he did not!!!!

and now paagal onu...
i was never a paagal onu fan (i mean degree was not as great as other fans hereLOL)...but the only question that i've been asked since the promos were shown is..."why did he go mad????"
aaj bhi if i meet people and discuss tl......the only thing that people discuss is...how did he go mad.....
its pretty sad to see that this lovely show will not get its due......
now was the time wen tl could've created history...where for the first time....the lead goes mad......and the actual story starts unfolding from there........
don't know who is at fault...bt or sp...
but all i know is that the cast and crew did not deserve such treatment......
i will never forgive both for this........Ouch
Agree wid ur each and evry word vandy di...its the most diff. love story i have evr watched...and more den being different it feels realsitic...the sweet and cute fyts, romance of taanu all felt a sense of realism in dem...........

i too can nvr forgive SP and BT for dis......really i m obsessed with da show.....at weekend i go mad..and nw after 20 days or so..i will join my Onu in the asylumCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Go to top