India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Random Thoughts (Page 2)

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure if I will be watching another serial after this one for  a very long time...except if HC or APK are in it...TL was my first serial after 2-3 years of not watching serials at all, and I'm not sure I want to  get attached like that again...Ouch

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 02 March 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Lubz.TaAnu-MariaMars-Tani91Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Yea i am not sure if i ever want to put my trust as viewer in a daily soap again i know i will end up watching if hc apk are there but its just so damn ... i don't know what. I mean when i started watching TL it was because i was a harshad fan but its also a fact that the promos itself made me hooked to the story. And that first shot of Anurag in asylum made me instantly hooked to his character and as tani started narrating the story i was totally in love with Onu and Tani eagerly wanting to know how Onu went pagal and his road to recovery. As as viewers i feel cheated and betrayed not just because the show is ending so soon but also because the story will now be left incomplate, i know they will show a hushed up reason and all but it surely won't be like i expected it to be from the day i saw that promo where Onu woke up shouting Tani's name

Edited by Soaps1 - 02 March 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87cricketfan1Elizabeth Darcy-scarlett-Lubz.TaAnu-MariaMars-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Well I m gonna be the odd one out here and say that I am still a hard core Kis desh fan but I still love TL as well and I love watching all the actors... Being a die hard HC fan I have always appreciated his work and its sad to see that he is not getting justice
also for Anupriya I really wish her all the best and she is a very sweet girl that has been doing exceptionally well in her role as Taani...
Truely when my fav jodi was gone I felt so bad and now again its happening to us all because of SP... I think now I will just stick to my sitcoms that are done and over with and try to keep my mind off...
which is a practical joke cuz  i knw somehow I will end up comin here.
but like every other year i was watching it for HC this year I will be watching it for him as well
As for the new show...well.. I guess they have also put in a lot of hard work and it wud be shameful for me to say anything bad abt it as they have prbbly put in a lot of efforts trying to do wat TL team has done for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87cricketfan1

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hi there...what a wonderful post!!!!Clap

It brought tears to my eyes...especially reading about HC and APK...These two deserve the best and ONLY the best...and if there is any entity called God, we SHALL see them being more and more successful...

I can't believe even an actor like HC had to go through the crap that he is been put through and from the very people who claim to be his 'fans'...testing times I guess.....This too shall pass though!!!

And APK, I wish I could tell you how much you are loved and looked up for your wonderful attitude and resilience...Just keep on keeping on my dear...I want to see more of you with HC as this show simply didn't do enough justice to your on screen jodi...Anyways, whatever is the best shall happen...but you surely won an admirer in me..I shall watch out for your future endeavors....

Thanks to all the fans of TL and the forum members who never gave up on the show and kept on fighting with all the odds...I never expressed my gratitude to you guys, high time I do that now....here, a huuuge hug to all you wonderful people...Hug

EDIT ADD: Oh btw...I forgot to tell you how much I loved what you said about 'Navya'Thumbs Up...We TL fans should especially be knowing what such baseless hatred can do...'Navya' shall get its dues and never should be discredited because it 'dared' to replace our show...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 02 March 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87-scarlett-Tani91

bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
cant see any other show at that time. am speechless.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post.... Thanks for starting it..

Reserved. Will post my detailed feelings after i go home from office.. Smile
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea i am not sure if i ever want to put my trust as viewer in a daily soap again i know i will end up watching if hc apk are there but its just so damn ... i don't know what. I mean when i started watching TL it was because i was a harshad fan but its also a fact that the promos itself made me hooked to the story. And that first shot of Anurag in asylum made me instantly hooked to his character and as tani started narrating the story i was totally in love with Onu and Tani eagerly wanting to know how Onu went pagal and his road to recovery. As as viewers i feel cheated and betrayed not just because the show is ending so soon but also because the story will now be left incomplate, i know they will show a hushed up reason and all but it surely won't be like i expected it to be from the day i saw that promo where Onu woke up shouting Tani's name
agree with each and every word NadiaClap

I hate that they started the show on such a high note...with those AWESOME promos....and now they wont do justice to it.....the pain that was seen in their eyes.....the way Onu screams Tani's name....Tani walking on the rail road track....all of it we wont get to seeOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-GurpreetDSoaps1

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Superbbb Post Chandni Di........Big smile

Res.Big smile

Go to top