India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

"As flies to wanton boys.........

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode , Lear's lines As flies to wanton boys,are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport!! came to my mind.,
as mere mortal , there are many moments when we ask " why does God let such and such happen? is he/she blind to misery ,injustice and suffering in his/her prime creation, man's life?Does it pleasure  him/her to see, innocent people suffer and the wicked prosper!..... where is his/her sense of justice and fairplay ? why is he/she an innocent bystander allowing all this to happen ...... where is his/her might?
Dutta's puts forth questions before Bappa and demands answers...why his mother,friend and everyone he loves is subjected to misery?  he wants to know why he cannot behold his beloved wife Nakku due to his painiful partial sight? he demanded to know why Bappa was playing this hideous game with him and possibly for how long??
Dutta's wrestle with the divine stranger today, outlined visually, Dutta's inability to come to terms with the presence of an infinte force in own his life.....
Dutta showed today that as humans we constantly require a MIRACLE in our life to CONFIRM the presence of our personal diety.........
Dutta reminds us today that we might be god's prime creation ...but alas.we are finite ,imperfect ,vulnerable and that their are things to heaven and earth we cannot  fathom!
but, as mortals we can still in all humility continue to have faith and hope, a faith Dutta has to learn that has to unconditional and sincere like Nakku's, without expectations of gains or losses .it just needs to be there............
Iam like many of us feel , that if takes a miracle then so be it!! but god help his further disbelief.....

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLakomal_w25divya17-7Nimmi.sasha_1neets_ltlPooja_219rama_2010sub_rosaWanderbugmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-Warda.Lekz-bharti--Srushti-meghapartiMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I'm guessing you are quite the Shakespeare fan! Nice....you always have really deep and insightful posts....I like the connection you make with english literature...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Wanderbug

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Nice post Hamlet!
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
NIce post Hamlet !

You live upto ur username :P
Love ur observation :d
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hi Hamlet,

It was an awesome post..i have not read much of shakespeare...but your analogy with LTL enightened me to its beauty..thank you..hoping that you'll make more such beautiful posts in future..

Shilpi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuHamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index