Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

excellent but lets move on (Page 2)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

We all wanted JMM2 very badly...LOL...lets enjoy it a bit longer..dont think there ever will be a JMM 3...I say, CVs bring it on as much as you can because I know it will never happen again...
Kala, Suds and Chazzy arent going anywhere...Dutta can deal with them after a few epis...for now, I am happy with the romance...
word Huma.....
n its not that we are getting only DN romance... the story is also being built parallel..... the chaskar.. suds.. kala .. seema r planning their game... n they share more screen space in the episodes only the 28th Feb epi had more of tasha.... n less of the kala / suds....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-Huma-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly, there is no playfullness in the romance and it is getting boring...Naku is treating Dutta like God....here I cannot connect with her...respect is something and treating like god is something else...aap yeh maath karo, mujhe kharab lagta hai for me you are suffering...I wonder who writes the dialogues...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Exactly, there is no playfullness in the romance and it is getting boring...Naku is treating Dutta like God....here I cannot connect with her...respect is something and treating like god is something else...aap yeh maath karo, mujhe kharab lagta hai for me you are suffering...I wonder who writes the dialogues...
U r right.  Nakku needs to grow up, i mean she is not getting over the obedient server role, the character needs to grow up a lot as a wife as an equal partner.  Now i guess we need some another cameo to teach nakku how to be a wife a romantic one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12ivy_11MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Poor Naku...she isnt used to seeing a proper husband-wife relationship. I mean look at Ganpat-Babi. For her its a big deal to even get the respect of being Dutta's wife.
But I totally agree with Huma. JMM2 started just last Wednesday. And we already are bored? I am really surprised by this general feeling of boredom in the forum. I mean where are Chaskar, Suds, Kala going anyway? They will hang around. So lets get some romance even if its teh affectionate variety. These days will never return. More so if MR quits LTL. Lets just enjoy what we have instead of cribbing over what could have been!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.niki11sub_rosa-bharti--Huma-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Ohhhh no, more Dutta loving Naku please! Embarrassed
The dishum dishum can wait a few more episodes!
LOL

LOLLOLyes me agreed with uBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Poor Naku...she isnt used to seeing a proper husband-wife relationship. I mean look at Ganpat-Babi. For her its a big deal to even get the respect of being Dutta's wife.
But I totally agree with Huma. JMM2 started just last Wednesday. And we already are bored? I am really surprised by this general feeling of boredom in the forum. I mean where are Chaskar, Suds, Kala going anyway? They will hang around. So lets get some romance even if its teh affectionate variety. These days will never return. More so if MR quits LTL. Lets just enjoy what we have instead of cribbing over what could have been!

Yeah, i would love to see them romancing like lovers lost in the jungle, par kya kare nakku toh manti nahi.  She is so overwhelmed with dutta accepting her as his wife nothing else matters to her, real dumbo she is, itna acha chance mila hain.   MR quits LTL is a very touchy subject so wont dwelve on it but surely waiting for this JMM2 to prolong as long as possible nd the two get close to each other like never before with more passion nd cute scenes along with dumdar dialogues.  Hope maram lagaan ke bahaane dutta nakku ko kuch aur sikhaye haq se hi sahi

niki11

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
LOL! True...Naku kuch faayda uthati hi nahin situation ka. Dutta ko hi kuch karna padega.
ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Yes, though I do not mind the Dutta / Naku moments I want to see Dutta making plans not sitting around blankly

me too... I would love some more Tasha moments but want Dutta to get his eyesight back asap and take control of the situation. Mishal has done a great job in portraying Dutta's blindness.. now we need to see the  Return of the Don Dutta. He can continue to romance Naku but at the same time needs to have a plan of action

@ kshreya

I am not at all bored with the romance but its just that it pains me to see Dutta so helpless for so long. Let the Romance continue ...Embarrassed

Edited by ivy_11 - 05 March 2011 at 4:10am

MrsKhan

Go to top