Laagi Tujhse Lagan

excellent but lets move on

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love it how we get to see all these dutta naku moments..but its abt time we move on...the  story  needs to proceed...Dutta's eyes need to get better...and he needs to start making a plan to go back home and to get done and over with Kala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's exactly what's happening ltl is moving on. These two new characters are basically the Hindu god incarnates of shiv and Parvati. They will help dutta see with Ayurvedic medicine and help him take kala and co out. Its in the recent article that if posted
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhhh no, more Dutta loving Naku please! 😳
The dishum dishum can wait a few more episodes!
😆
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want Dutta to take charge of the situation now. Whether it is re: their survival in the jungle,  JMM2, or putting the evil trio in their right place (in hell or hell on earth).

Want Dutta to get his eyesight back soon. Want my sher back in full form.

After some good TASHA moments, I would love it  if we get some quality DUJI time where they show DUJI's reunion and then they plan and execute a clever strategy to scare and then get rid of the three idiots.
  Time for GOOD to win over evil.
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!..i find it so funny eveyrtime serials bring this aspect in... i mean please can we keep it a little more realistic.

Originally posted by: HumaG

That's exactly what's happening ltl is moving on. These two new characters are basically the Hindu god incarnates of shiv and Parvati. They will help dutta see with Ayurvedic medicine and help him take kala and co out. Its in the recent article that if posted

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We all wanted JMM2 very badly...😆...lets enjoy it a bit longer..dont think there ever will be a JMM 3...I say, CVs bring it on as much as you can because I know it will never happen again...
Kala, Suds and Chazzy arent going anywhere...Dutta can deal with them after a few epis...for now, I am happy with the romance...
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, though I do not mind the Dutta / Naku moments I want to see Dutta making plans not sitting around blankly
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    But romance bhi kuch khaas nahi hai, i mean except for mon nd tuesday it sort of dragged a bit for the last three days.  Ofcourse the entry of MS was there but with DN the intensity was missing nd the dialogues were  not touching enuf.  I dont mind the JMM2 to continue better than watching kala with her super sized hangings nd repitative plots nd the loser suds, but want more passion not the repitative gloomy dutta [ looks like a blind man cannot romance which is not true] nd bhashan scenes.  C'mon they r meetg after almost two months, almost came out of the jaws of death, so show some passion.  Nakku toh apni ghar banane mein khush hain. ðŸ˜†  
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Huma-

We all wanted JMM2 very badly...😆...lets enjoy it a bit longer..dont think there ever will be a JMM 3...I say, CVs bring it on as much as you can because I know it will never happen again...
Kala, Suds and Chazzy arent going anywhere...Dutta can deal with them after a few epis...for now, I am happy with the romance...

word Huma.....
n its not that we are getting only DN romance... the story is also being built parallel..... the chaskar.. suds.. kala .. seema r planning their game... n they share more screen space in the episodes only the 28th Feb epi had more of tasha.... n less of the kala / suds....
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly, there is no playfullness in the romance and it is getting boring...Naku is treating Dutta like God....here I cannot connect with her...respect is something and treating like god is something else...aap yeh maath karo, mujhe kharab lagta hai for me you are suffering...I wonder who writes the dialogues...