Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 72)

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I don't know what happened I am unable to like the update! Again fabulous!
And I am loving Ritu now, what punch she is throwing at the apt moment! The blue line in the end will be another rude awakening for Khanak! She will have to concur that in an affirmative! She will have to grudgingly admit that what she had with Sooraj was a sweet dream & with Shantanu its a hard core flesh & blood reality which simply stares at ur face with its desires, pleasures, vulnerability, difficulties, experiences & inexperiences!
Its kind of coming to terms with herself about her own feelings & future. Lovely!

And it will definitely be interesting to see how she confesses to her family about Shaan & then make them see where her happiness lies. And another thing I am sure of Shaan will be able to sweep her dad off his feet with his charm & appeal & manners. He will be ecstatic in the end that his daughter is marrying some1 like Shaan who is completely besotted by her.

Edited by lghosh - 09 April 2011 at 7:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

PART 23 D

Sat Morning

Chembur

Ritu looked at her in wonderment. This was SO UNLIKE her best friend. She would never ever do what she just admitted to have done. She was not at all impulsive, not flighty, not adventurous''' the only spirit of adventure she had seen in her friend was when she pursued Sooraj. Not much pursuit was required there as Sooraj had been so flattered he had caved in in a month or two.

Here she was widowed and lonely and so confused'.. unsure''.. something about the tale made Ritu very curious and may be a tad bit uncomfortable''' there was more to it than met her eyes'' for the fisrt time in the life of their friendship she sensed it''.

Khanak knew the answer to Ritu's question'''. Infact the answer advertised itself the day he had pinned her to the conference room door to tell her "I wont call you, I will send you my number and I want you to"

Something about the man became very apparent'''..

Khanak: Obviously, no one can be better than Sooraj! Ofcourse! Not! He was my first love'''.. IS my first love''. My only love'.. will never love anybody ever again'''.I just cant''' its impossible

Ritu (gently) Sooraj was a wonderful guy! Wasn't he? He was exactly like you wasn't he''.. introvert, shy, quiet''.. accommodating, easily gave in to u, never picked a fight, never argued with you, let you have your way'''. Oh heck! You even told me how you would playfully "deny" him some nite and he would kiss your forehead and go to sleep not a question asked'.. He would listen to you, express his opinions yet not hurt you in way''.. he loved, cherished and doted on you'''.

Khanak: Yes! (husky, fighting the lump in her throat)

Khanak: That's exactly why I cant marry Nirav! I am not sure about Aada yaar'''.. I mean itni jaldi kyon hai unko''. Abhi main Sooraj ke bare mein hi soch rahi hoon

Ritu: Back up a second here'' I don't agree'' ek saal ho gaya Khanak''' its OK'' you will always love him''. He will always be special''' atleast tum soch to'''

Khanak: Yeh to aada ki line hai, unhoney tumse baat ki kya''.. Yeh aada bhi na (in Gujarati)

Ritu: Aada ko kyon daant rahi ho?

Khanak, leans on the wall and shuts her eyes

Ritu: Lets talk some fun stuff alright?........... how is Shaan(?)

Khanak: Shaan is not fun'''

Ritu: Really?

Khanak: I mean'''.. yes'''. He is the exact opposite of Sooraj........... He talks more, he is too worried about his appearance is acquisitive.......... loves the latest gadgets''.. drives the best cars.......... Eats at the best places'.. is impatient............ arrogant''.. demanding........... possessive............(her voice becomes a whisper at the end)Embarrassed

Ritu is looking at her in fascination''.. Khanak's eyes are sparkling'.. her face is glowing''' her voice is emotional and agitated''..

Edited by aditee - 09 April 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vineeta2108ONAegopriyani143ktymfansangitasenguptaAnu80angel_9nk.maildishbhank.krithikailuvmanar-Ray--Unknown-22jparkersaaaz-SYS-RB81PhoenixRadarlghoshMFRanjinipoo_jFanaahadventure_gurlkubareshanakyasharan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Aditee,

Her emotions are explained so well in these parts!!!!

But yaar ... whats this??? it ne chote installments de rahi hain ... but its fine as far as they keep coming !!!

Embarrassed And what was that she did not let him go!!! Embarrassed I can't understand ... Embarrassed I thght she was trying to be in control ... I guess ho jata hain??? pata nahi ...

k anyways .... Jaldi dono ko milwao yaar ...

~Cheers,
Dish

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Dish,
Bahut mil liye dono aur bahut "baaten" bhi kar lee
Abhi dono thodi der akele, ek doosre se door door

It intensifies the attraction rey!

Har part mein milte rahe, make out karte rahe to I will have to end it in a day or two

If they are comfortable with each other, start talking with each other freely, go out shopping or to movies, uske baad kya?

Parents resistance and then the end, right?

This whole not talking with each other much, yet being drawn to each other is the most glorious phase of RBO personally "for me" so
I want to stretch it......... when less than 100 read my new updates I will can the story and do a Shubh raatri, shabba khair, Jai Hind!

If they go out to dinner, they will talk for three hours and make out and then in the next meeting one of them will have to say ILU and then it will have to end........

I can do that too......

Let me know what you guys think

Saaaz wants a slow "devirginization", so thats what it will be

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhank.krithikank.mailRB81poo_jlghosh

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Dish,
Bahut mil liye dono aur bahut "baaten" bhi kar lee
Abhi dono thodi der akele, ek doosre se door door

It intensifies the attraction rey!

Har part mein milte rahe, make out karte rahe to I will have to end it in a day or two

If they are comfortable with each other, start talking with each other freely, go out shopping or to movies, uske baad kya?

Parents resistance and then the end, right?

This whole not talking with each other much, yet being drawn to each other is the most glorious phase of RBO personally "for me" so
I want to stretch it......... when less than 100 read my new updates I will can the story and do a Shubh raatri, shabba khair, Jai Hind!

If they go out to dinner, they will talk for three hours and make out and then in the next meeting one of them will have to say ILU and then it will have to end........

I can do that too......

Let me know what you guys think

Tum writer logon ka dimaag chalta hain yaar!!!!!!!!!!

Sahi ja rahe ho ... bas kuch updates har din dete raho, mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye

~Cheers,
Dish
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Gosh...Shaan's pristine self is going to take a while to be ruffled....

Nice going....very nice....

Khanak's contemplation turns to introspection and some self absorbtion maybe...what a role reversal that would be....Big smile

Edited by saaaz - 09 April 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I totally agree with saaz here..first let khanak admit her feelings for shaan to herself..she can always love sooraj..but that cant carry on for the whole life as he is not there..she is very much attracted to shaan n observes his each n every activity n things abt him whenever possible..the last blue line in part D showed how much she is affected by shaan..but not ready to accept..budthal..but i wish her aada slows down a bit with her remarriage..i don't know how her aada will react when he knows abt shaan..but may be as he wants her to get married again he might accept him..so if ritu cud help out khanak in slowing down the process it would be so nice.. ok waiting for ur further updates..

Edited by RB81 - 09 April 2011 at 8:42pm
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

PART 23 E

Chembur, Sat Noon

Khanak: My life is a royal mess right now''''' I am not done grieving over my husband, my dad wants me to remarry, the guy'' or one of the guys he has picked for me is a good man''. And then there is this''.. random guy who insinuates himself in my life. No rhyme or reason'''. I had no clue who he was two months ago, and now (all I do is think about him) I am telling you what a devil he is''.. (anguished)

Ritu notices, how she comes back to Shaan each time and doesn't say more than the bare minimum about Nirav

Ritu: Nirav ko mana kar chuki ho?

Khanak: Now you are talking like (stops) '''..nahi abhi nahi''.. aaj phone aaya uska

Khanak: Mystery gal'.. meri baat sun'. bahut ho gaya Sooraj ki yaad, uske liye rona, I don't believe he would want you to grieve and live the life of a nun'''. If you are not attracted to Shaan, then just say yes to Nirav na?

Ritu's phone rings, she takes it in the bedroom''..

That's not what Khanak wants to hear, not exactly music to her ears''.. Sooraj was'.. or is the ready made answer to everything in her life, he was her shield, he was her "hole". She loved to hide there'''' she had been hiding there unnoticed until Shaan came along and blasted the hole and brought it to surface. Now there was no place to hide, nowhere to run to'''..

She hated him thoroughly for that''.. for making her realize there is a life beyond grief''. About the needs of her body''. About desires about passion, about sensuality'''''

She is 24 yet sought the life of   an ascetic. In a lame logic her mind had concocted it was her "tribute" to the love of her life, Sooraj. There had never been any talk between the two about what one would do if the other were to pass away first'''. Theirs was not a proverbial love story where they talked and talked and talked and scored their names inside a heart on trees in Buddha Jayanti park or vandalized monuments in Purana Qila or Red Fort'''.

It was simple, real life and not filmy at all''' once their familes had agreed, in fact they both were so secure in their love for each other they never mouthed "ILUs" to each other on a daily basis like the 20 somethings did these days. No gushy SMSs no whiny "Tum kahan the, tum ne itni late phone kyon kiya" business. They both had found a quiet nesting place in the other's heart''''. And moved in and started putting up pictures on the wall. Heck! She even painted it her fave color!

This man was chasing her like its nobody's business''.. he demanded her attention and badgered her until she gave him her fullest'''.  

Whatever Ritu said, she would call him and tell him to back off'''. Shaan to back off.

Maybe Ritu is right, for now, she must use Nirav, however cruel that might sound even to her own ears'''.. she would agree to marry him'''' I mean''. What could Shaan possibly want?

Ana affair probably! Not a THING more'''' the attraction and desire he so vehemently talks about will wane with time, when he hears she is engaged and about to be married. When she moves to Ahmedabad, he would go back to his clubbing and pubbing ways and then it will all be over''''..

We have nothing in common, we don't know anything about each other, we may not even like what we find out about the other'''. I have never had affairs or flings'''..

His FIRST lover?

Oh! Gosh! He had no idea what he wanted''' "the first time with a dull middle class widow?" He will give enough fodder to his high society friends to razz him the rest of his life

His words from last nite rang in her ears for the nth time "He wanted to make love all nite " Nobody had said anything remotely so sensuous to her EVER!

He would! He most definitely wouldEmbarrassed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by aditee - 09 April 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vineeta2108ONAegosangitasenguptapriyani143ktymfanAnu80angel_9nk.mailroadsidejunkeydishbhank.krithika-Unknown-22jparkeriluvmanar-Ray-saaaz-SYS-RB81PhoenixRadarFanaahlghoshMFRanjiniadventure_gurlkubarerooj-itogepe30shanakyasharan

Go to top