Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She gently warned her that "love affairs" were not something any Mistry children ever got involved in and if she was thinking in that direction she should give up the idea.
----
was nt Sooraj nd Khanak's marriage a  'love affair'?

thanks for the update.😊
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was going to hit the sack & 1 final check here & there u have it up!! πŸ˜ƒ It was delicious & chewy!!  Should I say moist & chewy like a muffin? πŸ˜† Seriously how do u think of these witty dialogs? I go laughing away to glory! 'Arch nemesis' & 'Inapt Friday' was too good! πŸ˜† Oh & how could I forget the biology comment!! πŸ˜† And again I could see his expressions here, cool, casual & calm with a slight grin lingering over his lips! πŸ˜ƒ And most of the times after she riles him up she is the one to back down all high & dry! That phone call where he asked her whether she wants him to worry for her................OMG that was such an 'oomph' moment for me! πŸ˜ƒ Its an open provocation on his part & she had nothing to say but to keep the phone down running away from his query! Too good! πŸ˜†
And she finally declined Nirav's offer on basis of her 'so-called' relationship with Shaan or rather on Shaan's persuasion of her. πŸ˜ƒ Progress, progress!! πŸ˜ƒ I wonder what will Mr. Smarty Pants say when he will hear this, waiting for that witty remark now! πŸ˜ƒ I can so relate to her parents about their concern for her. Obviously they want to see her settle down soon & they have no idea why their daughter is evading marriage, only if they knew! πŸ˜ƒ
And u mean to say Shaan has already warded off all eligible men in the project about Khanak? Did he tell them she was his property & no trespassing allowed! πŸ˜ƒ Kind of 'venture at ur own risk'?! πŸ˜† I can imagine Khanak's blush, flush & her scandalous expression when he said that. πŸ˜ƒ
And last but not the least the 'peachy' comment, again a masterpiece there & finally the muffin incident! πŸ˜† I laughed so badly! She is openly portraying all signs of jealousy & yet vehemently protesting to being caught & then does the obvious unknowingly & gets caught all embarrassed! πŸ˜ƒ Oh another moment I am waiting for where he will make a comment about being close enough to sharing food already!! πŸ˜† And she will furiously blush & stutter & look away & try to be angry & he will simply enjoy the view right in front of his eyes!! πŸ˜†
Its an understatement if I say I am loving & enjoying this, its much much more than that! This is becoming shoe shopping good, having a hot chocolate in a blizzard kind of good, having an ice cream in a scorching sun good! πŸ˜ƒ I get dazzled by the scenarios & the dialogs & devour them profoundly to my heart's content! Will wait for the next delicious bite!  πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a ton! Amazing job! πŸ‘
dishbhan thumbnail
haaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it .... pls continue soon.

~Cheers,
Dish
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aditee
Awesome update
Just loved it 😊
Liked these lines
Khanak: I only have two categories, Friends and Family.
Shaan: Time for a third one, not a category'.. just for me! (grins)

Khanak: What do you think I shud call it'''. "Arch Nemesis"?(husky laugh)

Arch Nemesis was the right word

Beautifully written loved the update
I really like the way u give the details of dresses they wear and blue lines are awesome as usual πŸ‘
Shantanu was really worried for her
Finally in the end she just ate the muffin withourealizing it was his
Too good Superb Shanak Convo
Keep writing 😊
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aditee.................πŸ€— 

read all the updates.............in one go...............from 23D to 26...................

sorry for commenting late .................i am very busy............these days.................
awesome & amazing updates loved all of them.................

the way u described the shan & khanak's feelings...............awesome their convo amazing..............
loved the lines...................

when khanak is sick she does not want to advertise her  sickness.............very well described................

& when khanak says she does not want to eat muffin.............aloud for shan...............amazing..........
she ate his muffin..............awesome description loved it...................
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ray-

She gently warned her that "love affairs" were not something any Mistry children ever got involved in and if she was thinking in that direction she should give up the idea.

----
was nt Sooraj nd Khanak's marriage a  'love affair'?

thanks for the update.😊

Hey,

Hers was not an "affair" with Sooraj
It was arranged the moment his parents found out
She married Sooraj
Shaan prolly would not marry her in even in his worst nightmare............ πŸ˜­

And Sooraj belonged to the same caste etc.

Her Bai's statements were in reference to what is going on in Khanak's mind right now
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

I was going to hit the sack & 1 final check here & there u have it up!! πŸ˜ƒ It was delicious & chewy!!  Should I say moist & chewy like a muffin? πŸ˜† Seriously how do u think of these witty dialogs? I go laughing away to glory! 'Arch nemesis' & 'Inapt Friday' was too good! πŸ˜† Oh & how could I forget the biology comment!! πŸ˜† And again I could see his expressions here, cool, casual & calm with a slight grin lingering over his lips! πŸ˜ƒ And most of the times after she riles him up she is the one to back down all high & dry! That phone call where he asked her whether she wants him to worry for her................OMG that was such an 'oomph' moment for me! πŸ˜ƒ Its an open provocation on his part & she had nothing to say but to keep the phone down running away from his query! Too good! πŸ˜†

And she finally declined Nirav's offer on basis of her 'so-called' relationship with Shaan or rather on Shaan's persuasion of her. πŸ˜ƒ Progress, progress!! πŸ˜ƒ I wonder what will Mr. Smarty Pants say when he will hear this, waiting for that witty remark now! πŸ˜ƒ I can so relate to her parents about their concern for her. Obviously they want to see her settle down soon & they have no idea why their daughter is evading marriage, only if they knew! πŸ˜ƒ
And u mean to say Shaan has already warded off all eligible men in the project about Khanak? Did he tell them she was his property & no trespassing allowed! πŸ˜ƒ Kind of 'venture at ur own risk'?! πŸ˜† I can imagine Khanak's blush, flush & her scandalous expression when he said that. πŸ˜ƒ
And last but not the least the 'peachy' comment, again a masterpiece there & finally the muffin incident! πŸ˜† I laughed so badly! She is openly portraying all signs of jealousy & yet vehemently protesting to being caught & then does the obvious unknowingly & gets caught all embarrassed! πŸ˜ƒ Oh another moment I am waiting for where he will make a comment about being close enough to sharing food already!! πŸ˜† And she will furiously blush & stutter & look away & try to be angry & he will simply enjoy the view right in front of his eyes!! πŸ˜†
Its an understatement if I say I am loving & enjoying this, its much much more than that! This is becoming shoe shopping good, having a hot chocolate in a blizzard kind of good, having an ice cream in a scorching sun good! πŸ˜ƒ I get dazzled by the scenarios & the dialogs & devour them profoundly to my heart's content! Will wait for the next delicious bite!  πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a ton! Amazing job! πŸ‘

Thank you soooooooooo much for craving for it!
I wouldnt write if it werent for you guys!

As good as shoe shopping?
What a compliment yaar!

I shall always remember that!
Thanks so much!

Just for that another part will be posted toniteπŸ˜ƒ

Thats why I set the stage for offsite, and the wedding related events

They ought to get married soon also

Souma wants them to have kids

Somehow will have to make it happen before I end itπŸ˜ƒ
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaan: Have you heard of the unwritten guy rule? If a guy is pursuing a girl, none of his friends are allowed to show any interest in her.

Does your Shaan know statements like this change peoples' lives....does Khanak know that in real life statements like this are made and then dhadaaam you are stuck for life...mmm...mmmm....

Love you Adi..I love you..some of the scenarios may be mine...but how to get there is all your's and the journey is always the most interesting even more than the destination...I love you more for this FF

Btw,,,has Aman found his Saaz--e---dil???? πŸ˜‰...hint!! hint!!!

muffin scene ...too cute re...too cute...loving them re..loving your shanak...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditee-Shan's dialogues remind me of some M & B heroes lol and I bet no one would have been this hot,the way you are portraying Shan!Loving him so much!!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aditee... welcome... missed you...

How are you doing at new work? Hope good.

Aaahh.. like I have always maintained, the bold and the blue... always havve a strange effect.. I am so right. The cat now stalks and the mouse secretly enjoys!

Sigh... love always the Bold and the Blue...😳

Intense updates, subtle nuances and sigh my heart races again.. one eye-lock.. and *swooon*πŸ˜ƒ