Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 59)

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
What was all that?????????????

Madam,

Rice-n-curry khakar ho gayi tho jaldi update karo re ....

this is torture for sure ... I completely agree with @Cadbery

ab kya kal tak wait karna padega ki aage kya hoga????

Shit, I'll die re ... pllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss

~cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 04 April 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyadventure_gurl

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awesome Update Aditee Clap
Amazing ,Superb  Just Loved it Big smile
Please continue soon waiting for ur next update Smile

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey Aditee................
will comment on it later...................
but loved it..................
Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! more please..x
lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Aditee how is the taste of the rice & curry? Big smile How was the 1st day?
Eagerly waiting for the next part. And pls don't make them confess 'I Love U' so early & end it. Let them continue like this, this story has tremendous prospect, pls keep going.
The thing is they know they r totally smitten with each other, they r attracted highly but they don't know they r in love. That realisation will come later. I know Khanak even thought of introducing him to her parents & their reactions to him but still she is in denial about her true feelings. And even Shaan knows there is something big but not the real deal, at least this is what I comprehend but will see how u will take it further.
The last 1 minute is an explosion in the last chapter, he was immensely angry & how he was controlling his anger could be felt. Its eating him inside how she can slip through his fingers & become someone else's & he won't have anything to do about it & yet he can't force her to do anything. She is tough & stubborn that way. But he knows he will pursue her to the other end of the world to stop her from marrying.
And he admits he is attracted & he will make sure he will do something about them but what he will have to find out himself! Big smile
Another reason why he keeps his hands in his pockets when he is around her, he knows he won't be able to stop once his hands r out & on her! The attraction is so big! LOL But I will give it to him, he has stupendous self control! He left from there unlike any M&B heroes in that situation. Big smile
Loved it! Do post the next part soon. And I really hope u had a fabulous 1st day at work today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeynk.mail-Unknown-22

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hey Aditee.............HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

awesome & wonderful update................

Khanak took ride with him & Paula................( love  Paula   she is amazing) lovely description.................

Shan told khanak that he is immensely attracted to her.........................amazing..............

want to know more.............. can't wait now

please update next part soon....................

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
yaar aditee jaldi karo...waiting...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

PART 20 A

For the first time in over a year she looked at herself in the mirror………. Really looked. She paused over her every feature, wondered what he found so attractive. Smiled at her reflection, replayed what he had said by the door countless times in her brain "He is immensely attracted to me".

Her heart raced, wondering what will happen next.  She was chicken, she would never have had the courage to admit something like that to him. "Maybe he just said it becoz he was irritated about what I said about Nirav?"

Her life will never be the same again. Even if her Bai and Ada never agree for this union, he would always have a special place in her heart. Of course! She would never admit it to him. He shouldn't find out. It was contrary to all her beliefs and principles. He had been his most vocal critic. And now she was reveling in the joy of being wanted by him. A part of her was embarrassed but for once she let go of herself and allowed herself to enjoy the feeling.

She had never been pursued, not in school or college or at any work place. She had heard many stories about it from her girlfriends.

Khanak was beginning to feel the urge to look good always, every time her phone rang she would run to answer it. Any voice or appearance that seemed to resemble his would make her ultra sensitive. Being admired and wanted was not "too bad" afterall she joked.

Ritu had no idea where Khanak was on Saturday evening. Khanak was wallowing in guilt she realized Ritu found Shaan to be very handsome and would have loved "seeing him" again. Some how she stopped herself from sharing the details of her visit to his apartment…………. The kiss and the dinner will also be part of her "burial casket".

She was majorly conflicted, on the one hand she felt herself drawn to him to the extent that she was compelled to misrepresent facts about seeing him or being with him and spending time in his company. She felt as if she was betraying Sooraj in some way, as if she was cheating on him with Shaan. They were so completely different from each other. Something about Shaan was undeniably attractive to her eyes and heart. He was everything she had mocked about to Sooraj. Yet she felt drawn….

She knew there was no hope for them. Nothing matched, culture, language, food, social status, class……….. maybe Ritu would be a better choice in that aspect. She didn't want to explicitly ruin any chances she might have later with Shaan

Tuesday  1:30 PM

She was at the Ajmera Corp Off today. She had deliberately skipped Monday, lest she gave him the impression that she "consented" to his parting remark. But she took great care in her appearance that day. She wore a saree,  a chiffon in mauve, her Bai had wanted her to visit Mahalaxmi that evening, so she used that reason as an excuse to wear one. Ritu wondered why she was wearing a saree for a late evening Mahalaxmi visit also. But smiled when she told her she felt like "dressing up".

There was no sign of him at work that morning. People acted as if they knew where he was, so there was no mention of "missing him" at the meeting either. They freely referred to his slides and his comments during the meeting. When the meeting broke at 1 for lunch, she couldn't control herself, she walked over to Paula's desk found Nivs standing there with Shaan's admin chatting

She hoped she would find out with out having toa sk

Nivs: I could go. I can tell Nachiket I will be gone for an hour. Aman wanted to also, but havent checked this morning

Khanak: What are we talking about? (smiles)

Nivs: Havent you heard? Some one side swiped Shaan's car last nite (without realizing the sheaf of papers and the stapler fell from Khanak's hands)

It took her a minute to compose herself

The blood had left her face, her fingers were numb

"OMG!" "Him too? I am jinxed"

Were the first thoughts that came to her mind……..

Paula: We were sending flowers, jaan, taking actually, Nivs was going….. but not sure where Aman is

Khanak: Where is he? (squeaks)(Oh! God! Let it not be a hospital. I promise I will never think of him again. Let him be OK, please please please" chanted in her heart)

Paula: Oh he is OK, some bumps and bruises but he is OK (reassuring, busy between calls and her PC)

Shaan's admin: I cant go, I am meeting with the Site admins in the afternoon

Khanak PRAYS "PLEASE PLEASE pick me! Please")

Nivs: Khanak? Would you mind going with me? You can leave early if Aman gets there?

Her heart speeds "Ummm….. I think so…. Let me call Ram first"

They take a cab to Malabar Hill. It's a huge o bouquet f flowers actually. Paula had gone overboard J

They get to his apartment, knock on the door, Hari Lal opens

Nivs: What a nice house

Hari Lal smiles at her, thank fully Nivs does not notice

Nivs: Shaan Gujral?

Hari lal: Haan shaan baba oopar rec room mein hain

That sends a huge rush of color to her face

He takes the flowers from Nivs, and she carries the "care basket", her phone rings, she signals Khanak to go up

Hari lal and her walk up the stairs

Hari laal knocks and enters, "Aapke daftar se log aaye hain"

Shaan does not look away from the TV, he is wearing a navy track pants and a white tee right arm in a sling, unshaven.

Khanak waits at the door way.

Hari Lal: Please Maam aayiye

Khanak: Thanks!

Shaan turns startled………….. thoroughly checks her out

"Well. Well……..What do you know its Florence Nightingale in a saree" (husky)Embarrassed

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88vineeta2108ONAegopriyani143ktymfansangitasenguptaAnu80shiksha_03butterfly7angel_9nk.mailk.krithika-Ray--Unknown-22iluvmanar-SYS-RB81PhoenixRadarDiehardYMfanpoo_jFanaahMFRanjiniOlicityFanpriya_cool_123adventure_gurlkubareshanakyasharan

Go to top