Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 18)

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are back!

Thanks so much for loving it..........

Accounting and writing.......... where DO THEY meet?

Sigh!

Thanks sooooooo much.
Love you

I was actually planning to wrap it up by Part 11.
No hanky panky no pawing no shoving.....

This one is like the V Shantaram, Guru Dutt movies of 1950s Bollywood

Guru Dutt! SIGH!
His eyes did all the talking..........

There is a movie of his Mr & Mrs 55 almost EXACTLY like a M&B where he and Madhubala pretend to be hubby and wife......

Fantastic!

I never cared they didnt even touch each other the whole movie.

Do u guys really want this stretched out?

I am ready to wrap this one at 9F or 9G (falling in love) and then 10 would be the final part....... or max 11

Oye Cuteness ki romba cutie!!!!

Yep, I'm back! Itna saara catching up jo karna tha! LOL

Aditi, Mr & Mrs 55 !!!!!!!!

LOVE THAT MOVIE!! Big smile

A classic actually......one of Guru Dutt's underrated ones, IMO!! And Guru Dutt and Madhubala.....truly THE perfect mismatch! Clap

PS: Aditi....love you meri romba cutie for making a certain someone a Gujral! WinkEmbarrassed Means a lot to me.....there's something just so classy about the surname Gujral....Mohit Gujral and Feroze Gujral!! Now thats one CLASSY couple with loads of SUBSTANCE to match!! SIGH!!

Aditi.............the FB touch in Part 3!!! A MASTERPIECE, really!! ClapStarClapStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanaditeetvrasikapurvi08adventure_gurl

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

9 E

Tonite would be the night they both actually did something for the first time.

But before that

To her credit............... she did well in her job, she did not let the new dilemma in her life overtake the quality of her work. She actually accomplished over 4 of the 17 pending issues she had that week. She was slowly able to get past Shaan's visit. Seeing him at work was not helping in this enterprise but she was trying to shut up in the hope that, his curiosity in her would progressively wane

She spoke to her parents daily. She was enjoying Nivedita and paula's company. She had her routine 1 on 1 with Ram and it went great. She threw her name in the hat for being Modi  & Dastur rep.  at the "joint Project Committee for Cassa"

She hated working late and hated working weekends but always delivered despite all her whining

To his credit'''''' he did not ponder over her too much. Didn't force himself  to be around her, did not call her unnecessarily, did not linger after meetings, did not seek out her company, did not offer her a ride home, nor did he try and coincide his arrival time to match hers. Did not make any attempt to ride the elevator with her'''..did not try to make eye contact, did not make any lame attempts at flirting'''''''.. not that it would have worked with her. It wouldn't have!

But he didn't waste his time either. He continued meeting friends in the evening, casually, socially'''''' was the Man Friday for who ever wanted him to be. Nachiket loved him Ehsaan adored him, and everyone in between gushed. He had never let work be disrupted.

If it was about HIM then work came alongside

Thursday nite'..Khanak takes a cab to the nearest train station and gets off at Chembur'' Ritu was returning tonite.

She was excited. She missed Ritu a lot. They talked a lot. It was a very rare friendship. They shared everything. Purses, clothes. Gossip''''' Ritu was her pillar of strength, when Sooraj passed away.

If Khanak could think of  someone at that time, it was either her parents or Ritu. Her parents were keen Ritu get married and "settle down" in life. Ritu could not stop gushing about Shaan the nite of the engagement.

Khanak was not sure if it was pure adulation or something more. Ritu seemed very excited at being the object of his attention that nite. She wondered if they exchanged phone numbers''.. maybe even added each other on FB.

But if she had dated him or met him socially Ritu would tell her, she wouldn't lie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday nite..........
Ritu was home already and opened the door for her

Stared for a minute

Khanak: Kya hua?

Ritu:Hi!

Khanak: Is everything OK?

Ritu YOU tell me'''. Did u get a facial? (suspicious) Liar! Akele hi chali gayi? We had an appt next week nahi?

Khanak: walks inside' to see things strewn all over the living room''' Ritu is the disorganized "slob" Khanak the organized, orderly '''' smiles Looks like lots of things have been bought. While in Delhi

Khanak: Nahi to! Rubs her cheek as she sets her laptop bag and purse by the divan looks up at her reflection in the mirror'''..

Ritu: You are GLOWING!

A warm gush of something spreads rapidly over Khanak's face.

Ritu haath mein kya hua? (Khanak has a orange silk scarf wrapped around her palm, she did that when she stepped off the Corp Off, to "lock in his scent" She had never before done anything so unmeditated, passionate'''' or plain stupid)

Khanak: I think I scraped it someplace it its just sore (a guilty flush covers her face  at that lie)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday nite.............Fabio made his regular SOR, he turned around to look, sights, sounds music, laughter psychedelic lights, dancing, moving walking talking people all around.

He waited for two of his ex coworker/friends Rajat and Saira'''' looked like they were running a lil late. It was past 10 PM'''' he stared down at his drink.

The ice was slowly losing its battle with the liquid gold'''. There was a bunch of girls sitting a few bar stools away, laughing chatting, nudging, giggling''. He chuckled to himself. One of them in a black mini dress walked by and said "Hi! There"

Shaan: Hi!

Girl: Arent you Rishi's friend?

Shaan: And that would be which Rishi?

Girl: Rishi Batra (grins)

Shaan: (that's a new pick up line) Yes I do.

Girl: I don't see him anymore, do u know where he is?

Shaan: You know him but don't have his number? (smirks)

Girl (lies) Nope!

Shaan: Unfortunately, I don't either

The girl's phone beeps, she checks her msgs

A lady sitting on his other side wearing a white dress with a yellow and green scarf she walks past Shaan and the girl'''. Shaan's eyes go to the scarf'''. He is reminded of Khanak's skirt, her eyes''.. and her first gift that SMILE.

Suddenly he has no interest to be in the club

Shaan: Excuse me! Be right back

Steps out of the pub, calls his driver first Rajat next'' gets in the car

"Ghar chaliye please!"

Edited by aditee - 20 March 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vineeta2108ONAego-Anika-priyani143ktymfanchristmasAnu80sangitasenguptaroadsidejunkey.Rupali.k.krithikadishbhanangel_9nk.mail-Unknown-22jparkeriluvmanar-SYS-purvi08RB81lghoshMFRanjiniOlicityFanPhoenixRadarFanaahadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
wow aditee,
so is paula doing match-making work..loved the update..really i wish khanak would feel comfortable with shaan..u said u would be writing more na?eagerly waiting for that..hei i got lil confused with this part 9e..did shaan not ask whether khanak's calender is free for friday?didnt he have any schedule with her..did he forget that n came to pub n is now going to meet her?waiting for ur next part..may b i read that in a hurry..wud read it relaxedly later..

Edited by RB81 - 20 March 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
wow ..........Aditee............
wnderful update.............
loved it..............
shan is reminded of khanak & then leaves the..........pub.................amazing.........
i want to know more.................
thanks 4 this early updates................

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

wow aditee,
so is paula doing match-making work..loved the update..really i wish khanak would feel comfortable with shaan..u said u would be writing more na?eagerly waiting for that..hei i got lil confused with this part 9e..did shaan not ask whether khanak's calender is free for friday?didnt he have any schedule with her..did he forget that n came to pub n is now going to meet her?waiting for ur next part..may b i read that in a hurry..wud read it relaxedly later..
The pub event happens on Thursday evening

RB81

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Yeh dil maange more! Big smile Another fab update.
I too have the same query, so all this happens the same evening he asked K for an apt. next day?? So its the continuation from there & Ritu returns the same evening?

aditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Yeh dil maange more! Big smile Another fab update.
I too have the same query, so all this happens the same evening he asked K for an apt. next day?? So its the continuation from there & Ritu returns the same evening?
Yep....... all on the Thursday 

Her fixing the projector
Him on her laptop 
the impromptu meeting with Nachiket mid afternoon,
chatting by the lobby,
Paula noticing this pair for the first time,
Meeting appt for Friday being sent 
Ritu returning,
Khanak lying to her,
Shaan going for his routine evening social
Returning home abruptly

Edited by aditee - 20 March 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktymfanlghoshOlicityFanRB81

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
aditee im still gonna wait fr tht shanak meeting io know its gonna b superb

i really bow to u fr handling so many characters cause its confusing but really cute
 i love paul...lol

Go to top